Chapter 1: the club

FATED

A year has passed since Taeyeon died. Even though they all go to the same highschool, they no longer talk to each other.

Jiyeon is always number 1 in her class,but she hardly ever talks to anyone.

L.joe found a new group of friends who likes to dance and sing.

Myungsoo hardly ever comes to class anymore and is known as the greatest fighter in seoul high.

Jinyoung became the most popular guy in school.

Krystal became the most popular girl in school and Jinyoung's girlfriend.

 

 

NO ONE'S POV:

loud speaker:Park Jiyeon, L.joe, Kim Myungsoo, Jung Jinyoung, and Krystal please report to the main office.

*all of them entered the main office.*

T(teacher): Hi guys. I called you guys here because the 5 of you have not signed up for a club yet. I let last year go, but you guys must join a club this year.

So since it looks like you guys don't like any of the clubs in our school, I suggest you 5 to start your own club. I heard that you guys were all in

the gardening club during middle school. Our school could use some extra flowers here and there. So if no one has any objections I am going to write down

that you guys are in the gardening club alright? oh. and I want you guys to meet every Tuesdays and Fridays. You guys can go back now.

 

*they all leave the office*

Jinyoung: so I guess were all in the gardening club again. (awkwardly laughs) How have you guys been?

Ljoe: Fine. I guess... I heard you and krystal are going out now. congrats.

Krystal: thanks!(smiles) Jiyeon... um.. how h-have you been?

Jiyeon:................fine. 

Krystal: oh i see! By th- (gets cut off)

Jiyeon: I uh.. have to go. bye. (turns and walks away)

Krystal: oh okay bye then!(waves and turns to myungsoo) How have you been?

Myungsoo:( ignores her and just walks away)

Krystal:that guy! I was just trying to be nice! gosh.-___- (annoyed)

Jinyoung: forget about it babe.(smiles) It's been a while since we were all together in the same area...

umm. anyways I guess I'll see you tommorow then ljoe. 

Ljoe: yeah. I'll see you guys tommorow. peace(turns and leaves)

Jinyoung: lets go home babe(holds her hand)

Krystal: okay(smiles)

 

*Next day: Tuesday*

-At the club room-

Jinyoung:so.. did you guys think of any type of flower to plant?

Ljoe: I was thinking maybe roses?

Krystal: ouh! roses sound nicee. 

Ljoe: We can also plant some tulips. y-you like tulips right?(akwardly asks jiyeon)

Jiyeon:..... y-yeah.

Krystal: oh yeah! I rememberrrrr. 2 yellow tuplips right? your favorite?

jiyeon: yeah. you like cosmos r-right?

Krystal: yeah! I cant beleive you remember(smiles)

Ljoe: what do you want to plant myungsoo?

myungsoo: daisies i guess. (coldly replies)

jinyoung:(whispers to himself) thoses were Taeyeon's favorite......

Kyrstal: what did you say?(confused)

jinyoung: oh u-um nothing!(smiles)

Jinyoung: alright then. for now we will plant roses, tulips, cosmos, and daisies. end of meeting!

Myungsoo: finally. I'm leaving.

Jinyoung: w-wait! It's been a while since we talked to each other. It's dinner time anyway, so why don't we go eat dinner together?

krystal: yeah. lets! I'm starvingg.haha(laughs)

Ljoe: count me in. I'm starving as well.

Myungsoo: what? ughh. fine. 

Jiyeon: sorry, but I have to go.

Krystal: what? whyyyy?! come onnn.... please??

Jiyeon: sorry.(with a straight face.)

now if you'll excuse me. (turns around and walks out towards the door)

Jinyoung: Jiyeon! what happened to the old you? The jiyeon I knew would never decline food...

Jiyeon:(turning around slightly) ..................................shes gone. the old jiyeon...........is gone. (turns back and leaves)

Jinyoung:...........(sigh)

Ljoe:(stares at jiyeon's slowly disappearing back with a sad look)

Krystal: -cough- umm well lets just goo. I'll make sure jiyeon goes with us next time. h-ha ha...(awkardly laughs)

Ljoe: yeah i guess...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________

so what did you guys think?! good? bad? comment pleasee!!

I need some motivation to wirte the next chapter! LOL I hope you guys liked it T.T

give me some feed back^___________^ subscribee!!