Mini Versions of WonKyu

Their Journey

 

Preparing his two kids for a short trip, Siwon is very excited to surprise his husband at work. Sadly, the roles have changed lately and Kyuhyun is the one busy with his work while Siwon took a leave to work from home and watch over their kids.

Kyuhyun was hesitant at first when his father said that he needed him to take on a new merger. However, Siwon convinced him that it will be a big step in his business career and that he should accept it since Mr.Cho wasn’t going to take the deal if Kyuhyun was not the one working on it.

The younger grew attached to spending a lot of time with his kids and during the first week he came home late, tired, and sleepy, he always ended up with a bad mood each morning.

He felt even more horrible when Siwon wakes up every morning to make him breakfast, knowing the younger is most definitely going to skip it. He would start the day with a dimpled smile from his long life best friend, and it would make it even harder to leave home.

If Kyuhyun is lucky, he would find Wonkyu or Rose awake in the morning to kiss them and wish them a good day, if not, they will be asleep and he will pout and sulk, the idea of waking them always crossed his mind, but with the innocent look on their faces, he never had the heart to.

...

So Siwon drives the kids to Cho’s company, putting them in a double stroller. Wonkyu is now big enough and can easily walk himself, but since he’s at that age where he likes to discover everything and roam wherever his feet take him, Siwon thinks it’s best to restrict him until they reach his husband’s office.

“Siwon!”

Hyukjae, Kyuhyun’s secretary greets when he catches his boss’s husband, who he often hangs up with, walking toward him.

“Hyukjae, how are you doing?”

Siwon asks as he stretches his arm for a handshake while still pushing the stroller with the other one.

“I’m fine. Oh! Look what we have here!”

Hyukjae announces as his sight lands on the toddlers in the stroller, Wonkyu poking his head out to examine the place, while Rose is obediently leaning on her chair.

“Hey babies! Look at you all grown up now!” Hyukjae states as he leans down to peck each of them before looking up at Siwon again.

“Kyuhyun will be happy to see them… and you clearly” The secretary says, eyeing Siwon who’s shyly rubbing the back of his head with a wide smile plastered on his face. He hopes his husband will be happy to see them. He can’t lie that he’s also dying to see him even though they met this morning.

Ever since Kyuhyun started working on this big merger that will take the Cho’s company to a new leap, they didn’t have much time alone and he now knows what Kyuhyun felt like back then when he was the one absent from home.

“Is he busy?” Siwon asks, eyes hoping that Kyuhyun is free and not in a meeting or something.

“I’m sure even if he is, he would be very happy to see you” Hyukjae exclaims with his gummy smile, making Siwon nod in agreement.

The secretary then leans down again to see the kids, caressing Rose’s brownish hair that’s decorated with a tiny pink clip making her look even cuter than she already is, before moving his sight to Wonkyu, pinching his cheek and thus getting his attention as the toddler was busy playing with a button on his tiny shirt.

When Wonkyu looks up to see who just dared to pinch him –because let’s face it, he does have his appa’s character-, his squinted eyes soon expand as he excitedly glances at the man hovering over his face before he shouts out “Ma-Ky!”

Hyukjae knitted his eyebrows trying to figure out what the little kid just said, but as he hears a soft chuckle above him, he averts his gaze to Siwon who’s giggling while covering his mouth.

The secretary curiously eyes him, waiting for an explanation and when Siwon takes notice of the look on Hyukjae’s face, he fakes a cough and crouches in front of Wonkyu.

“Baby, this is uncle Hyukkie” Siwon introduces, emphasizing on the last word. When Wonkyu pricks a smile, Siwon thought his son gets it, but when the toddler points out to Hyukjae again and yells out “Ma-Ky!” Siwon palms his face, turning to stare at the confused look on the secretary’s face, narrowing his eyes as he tries to figure out how his son’s mind works like.

“It’s not monkey baby, it’s uncle Hyukkie!” Siwon corrects his son, his words earning him a yelp from Hyukjae whose eyes widen at the name Wonkyu called him.

“Does he think I’m a monkey?” Hyukjae shockingly states, but before Siwon can defend his son, the secretary crouches in front of Wonkyu and looks him straight into the eyes as he slowly says “Not monkey. Uncle H-y-k-k-i- e”

The little boy cutely tilts his head to one side, blinking at Hyukjae for a couple of seconds before his tiny lips part and says “Mon-ky?”

Siwon can’t hold it any longer as he bursts out laughing at the scene between his son and Hyukjae. The latter made it even worse and now Wonkyu can pronounce the word even more correctly.

The secretary straightens up, crossing his arms over his chest, pursing his lips while sending a death glare at Siwon who’s now holding his stomach since it hurts from too much laughing.

“Not funny, Siwon!”

“It kinda is, Hyukkie”

That earns him a deeper glare but as Hyukjae turns to stare at the baby who turned his focus back on his shirt button, he can only shake his head and sigh since the toddler reminds him of a particular someone.

“I see you have two Kyus in the house”

Siwon proudly nods his head before tapping Hyukjae’s shoulder and pushing the stroller toward his husband’s office.

...

Hearing a faint come in, Siwon steps inside, guiding the stroller first while peeking his head to take a look at his lover.

When Kyuhyun looks up to see who it is, he is surprised to see both his son and daughter with his loving husband in his office. He quickly throws whatever he has in hand and stands to walk toward them.

Siwon closes the door as he steps fully inside, watching the happy expression on his lover’s face that leads to a wide smile to grace his lips. He then leans on the wall next to the door as he watches his husband crouch before their kids and hug them tightly.

The younger unbuckles his daughter first, picking her up and pressing kisses all over her tiny face “Hey princess, I miss you”

The seven months old Rose smiles as she clings to her appa, burying her tiny head in his chest. Kyuhyun smiles at the action, kissing her once more on the head before turning to his eldest son and picking him up with his free hand.

“Baby! Did you miss your appa?” Kyuhyun asks, putting Wonkyu on the other knee and hugging him tightly as well.

“Pa!” Wonkyu sweetly calls, making Kyuhyun’s heart flutter as the grin on his face expands. He misses his kids too much and he’s very happy that they’re here right now.

“Appa has something for you guys. Wanna see it?” Kyuhyun declares, eyeing his son who has an excited look on his face as his orbs glisten in curiosity.

Kyuhyun then stands up, still holding his kids in each arm before putting them on the floor in the middle of the room. He then walks to one corner of the office, picking up a big box and returning to his kids’ side.

He kneels between his two toddlers before taking out what’s inside the box.

“Oh, what is this, ha? What is this, babies?”

Kyuhyun asks as he takes out everything from the box, settling it down on the floor before getting everything in place. Once finished, he takes a little remote from the box and presses a tiny button that makes the Lego train starts moving. He then looks at his kids, loving the way their eyes are sparkling as their orbs follow the train that’s moving on the colored railway, going in different circles and causing them to giggle with the voices it lets out.

Kyuhyun happily watches his babies excitedly throwing their arms in the air, the smile on their faces are what always manage to get him through the day.

The young man then turns around, eyeing his husband who’s leaning on the wall with his arms crossed over his chest, while tenderly watching his little family. He then stands up and walks to him, immediately launching his body on him and tightly wrapping his arms around his waist.

“Thank you, Wonnie” He whispers, planting a sweet kiss on his husband’s neck while snuggling closer to him.

The older returns the hug with as much intensity, placing a long kiss on the top of Kyuhyun’s head, while rubbing the younger’s back.

“You’re welcome, sweetheart”

They keep hugging for a couple of minutes, proudly watching their kids and thanking god for the blessing they have.

Kyuhyun then slowly pulls away, caressing his husband’s weary face with a sad smile.

“I know how it feels now. I’m sorry”

He apologetically looks at Siwon, a little pout forming on his lips. The older shakes his head, planting a kiss on the younger’s forehead before exclaiming.

“You have nothing to be sorry for. I know exactly how it feels as well”

Kyuhyun can never be enough thankful for the man in front of him. No matter how he thinks of it, Siwon will always be the one person he can never live without, the one person he will love and cherish for the rest of his life.

“It ”

He buries his head in Siwon’s crook again, his pout getting deeper the same as his clutch on the older’s collar.

“It does”

Siwon holds the hand on his shirt, cupping it tightly while his other hand presses Kyuhyun’s body even closer to his.

“I miss you so much”

“I’m here now”

Kyuhyun pulls away again, just enough to let his gaze meet Siwon’s as he sincerely declares “No. I really, really miss you, Wonnie”

Those words make Siwon lean forward, immediately closing the gap between them in a sweet loving kiss. Nibbling on each other’s lips hungrily yet slowly until it’s not enough anymore and Siwon has to probe Kyuhyun’s lips and slip his tongue inside, roaming the younger’s mouth and emitting an adorable moan from his husband.

Breaking the kiss, they let their foreheads rest on one another as they pant against each other’s lips, eyes closed and heartbeats racing.

“Happy mother’s day, Kyu”

Siwon whispers, causing Kyuhyun to snap his eyes open and look at his husband with eyebrows raised to his hairline.

“Do I look like a woman to you, hyung?”

Siwon laughs, not so much threatened by the glare or the pout on the younger’s face.

“No, but you are the mommy in the family”

Kyuhyun thinks that Siwon is digging his own grave here. He slightly moves away from the older’s embrace before he yells out.

“I’m not!”

Siwon chuckles for a second before clearing his throat and raising his hands in surrender.

“Fine”

Kyuhyun keeps his pout for a couple of seconds, eyeing his husband and examining his face expression before he pricks out a shy smile and states “But thanks anyway”

Siwon doesn’t comment on that, not wanting to face another sulking Kyuhyun. So instead, he just pulls him closer, wrapping him in his arms in a polo bear hug and rocking their bodies from one side to the other making Kyuhyun sweetly giggle at his husband.

...

Walking to their kids, they both settle down next to them on the floor as they keep watching how friendly they are as they play with the new toy they got.

Siwon’s back is leaning on the edge of the couch, while Kyuhyun is sitting between his legs. The older’s arms possessively wrapped around his waist.

Siwon presses a mushy kiss on his husband’s nape before abruptly pulling away as he remembers something.

“Wanna hear something funny, baby?”

Kyuhyun tilts his head to one side to look at his husband, curiously nodding at him. Siwon then pecks him on the lips before turning to his son and asking.

“Wonkyu, who is that man we saw outside?”

The one year and eight months old Wonkyu eyes his daddy for a mere second before deciding to focus on his new toy instead. Nevertheless, Siwon is determined on getting the word out of him.

“Uncle Hyukkie, right?”

That manages to make Wonkyu turn and face him again, a beautiful smile on his face as he once again excitedly exclaims “Mon-ky!”

Siwon starts laughing again, while Kyuhyun’s eyes widen. Although he doesn’t like the fact that his son calls his secretary monkey, even if he himself does that sometimes, he can’t help but feel amused that his little son has the same mind as him.

“I can’t believe he said that! Hyukjae must’ve been so pissed off!”

Siwon’s laughter increases as he recalls the look on Hyukjae’s face, causing his husband to laugh along with him while shaking his head in disbelief.

Once they calm down, Kyuhyun presses his back further against Siwon’s chest, while the latter plants a few kisses along the side of his face.

“He has a witty tongue like his appa, doesn’t he?” Siwon asks, earning him a playful kick from Kyuhyun’s elbow but before the latter can snap at him, his little girl crawls to him drawing his attention to her.

“What is it baby girl?”

Kyuhyun stretches his arms for his little girl, picking her up and sitting her on his lap.

“Ki-Ki”

Rose exclaims, her finger pointing at her running rose. Kyuhyun chuckles before turning to Siwon to ask for a tissue.

“Voilà! All clean again” Kyuhyun states after cleaning his daughter and planting a kiss on her tiny forehead. The little girl then smiles at her appa and adorably says “Kamsa-ida”

Kyuhyun’s eyes widen, his grip loosening up as the little girl crawls from his lap and walks to join her brother again.

“Did she just… thank me?” He asks surprised, proudly smiling when his husband nods at him.

“Yep she did. She just learnt it yesterday”

Kyuhyun is very proud right now, even though he’s kind of bumped up that he missed on his daughter saying that word for the first time.

“She’s growing so fast!” The younger comments as he leans his head on Siwon’s cheek, while his fingers entwine with the older’s wrapped around his stomach.

“Yes she is… and she’s very polite” Siwon points out, making Kyuhyun chuckle, willingly agreeing on that point.

“She’s really your daughter”

That leaves Siwon laughing while gazing at his little girl “She’s indeed a gentlewoman”

Kyuhyun can only roll his eyes at that, although it’s one hundred percent true. The seven months old girl has proven to be the exact as her daddy. She will always put away her toys when she’s done with them, she would eat like a princess even though young kids always tend to mess things up, and she would always keep her manners toward her parents. Overall, Kyuhyun sees her as a tiny version of his husband and it makes him happy to have another Siwon in his life.

“While Wonkyu is… you” Siwon adds, causing Kyuhyun to pull away and turn around to face him with a cocked eyebrow.

“What’s that supposed to mean, hyung?”

Siwon beams at his husband, cupping his face and closing the gap between them by putting a couple of chaste kiss on his lips.

“Well, you gotta admit that he inherited all of your habits baby”

That makes Kyuhyun bite on the hand cupping his face before he puts a pout on his face. Siwon slightly hisses in pain but when he sees the adorable look on his husband’s face, he can only smile widely and circle his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist, bringing him closer.

“Sweetheart, you know how I love your habits! Good and not so good”

Kyuhyun was starting to calm down but the last sentence makes his pout even deeper as he pokes his lover’s chest with his index finger countless times until the latter grabs it and raises it to his mouth, pressing a tender kiss on it.

“I love everything about you, Kyu. Good and bad. You have no idea how grateful I am to have a younger version of you”

Finally that works as Kyuhyun tsks before pricking a shy smile at the sort of compliment. His head is slightly bent low, his gaze focusing on Siwon’s shirt to hide his blushing cheeks.

“I love how Rose is a mini version of you too” He lowly mutters, causing Siwon to abruptly pull him to his chest, possessively wrapping his arms around his back.

“And I love you too... so much” Kyuhyun adds, also draping his arms around Siwon’s waist, tightening the hug.

 


I know this is tagged as complete, but i'll still be adding some parts with the same setting if I got a good idea 
^^

Thanks for reading!