A Wish Came True

Their Journey

 

“Wonnie! Get the camera fast! Wonkyu is walking!”

Kyuhyun exclaims loudly, causing his husband who was working in his study room to come rushing out, nearly falling off while stumbling on the carpet. He quickly turns on the camera and starts filming his younger son taking his first steps toward his appa.

Kyuhyun is sitting on the floor a couple of feet away, whispering encouraging words to his one year and six months old baby who is now making his way to him, laughing and giggling while swaying his tiny body, trying to stabilize himself so to not fall.

Finally reaching his appa, Kyuhyun engulfs him in a tight hug, proudly kissing him and praising him about how he's a big boy now.

Siwon on the other side, is still smilingly filming the whole thing, happily watching his little family that he is blessed to have. He can't help not to lean down and kiss his beautiful husband on the temple while turning the camera so he will be still filming them.

"I love you, baby"

Kyuhyun's eyes glisten as he lovingly looks into his husband's eyes, one hand leaving Wonkyu's waist and caressing the older's cheek before pulling him down by the nape for a sweet kiss.

"I love you too" 

And before Siwon can even beam at that, Kyuhyun caught something interesting from the corner of his eye.

“Wonnie! Rose is crawling!”

Before they can even get over their first excitement, their five-months little girl apparently feels jealous from her little brother and so she’s now crawling for the first time, also heading toward her appa.

“Come here baby! Come here”

While holding Wonkyu with one hand, Kyuhyun’s other one is stretched for Rose so she can come to him. Slowly making her way on her little hands and knees, falling on her tiny fluffy stomach from time to time, Rose is determined to reach her appa.

“Here you are!” The couple proudly shouts when Rose is finally next to them, before Kyuhyun welcomes her and holds her with his free arm.

“Isn’t she too young to crawl?”

Siwon curiously asks, eyeing his little girl who just started to sit but now she can also crawl. He can’t be any more proud of his babies.

“She’s her daddy’s daughter after all” Siwon grins while sheepishly rubbing the back of his head.

The married couple decided to have another baby when Wonkyu was four months. And like Kyuhyun promised, they hired the same surrogate, but this time they used Siwon’s to have the baby. Even though the latter tried to hide his excitement, Kyuhyun knows him too well to figure out how happy he must’ve been.

Siwon turns off the camera, placing it on the coffee table before carefully placing a kiss on his beautiful girl's head then taking Wonkyu from his appa’s arms as he starts kissing him all over his face.

“You’ve been a good boy. Want to have some chocolate?”

“Da-Da!” Wonkyu excitedly cheers, his only little four teeth making him look so adorable.

“Wonnie” Kyuhyun glares at his husband as he cradles Rose in his arms and stands up on his feet as well.

“He deserves a piece of chocolate, Kyu” Siwon defends his son, earning him a roll from Kyuhyun's eyes.

However, although he disapproves on giving his son chocolate, Kyuhyun walks closer to Siwon, tiptoeing a bit and pressing a chaste kiss on the older’s lips before pressing their foreheads together, lips still slightly touching.

Siwon sighs when Kyuhyun pulls away. He wraps one arm around his husband's back, giving him a side hug, since each are holding one of their babies, before they both start walking toward the kitchen, very pleased to reward their beautiful kids.

...

Once the babies are asleep, Siwon leads Kyuhyun to the living room, lying on the couch and pulling Kyuhyun to sit between his legs.

His back pressed against Siwon’s chest, Kyuhyun relaxes and lets his husband’s strong arms to warm his body.

“I’m happy” Kyuhyun blurts out, leading to a smile to prick Siwon’s lips.

“Then my wish came true”

Kyuhyun tilts his head to the side, looking at Siwon confusedly. The latter presses a peck on the younger’s lips before explaining.

“Remember my birthday when you stopped by my office?” He starts and Kyuhyun nods, the frown deepening more but a blush decorating his cheeks since that was when he first said the three magic words to Siwon.

“Well, you asked me to make a wish and I did”

“What did you wish for?”

“For you to be happy… For me to make you happy”

Kyuhyun smiles widely, snuggling his body closer to Siwon and nuzzling his nose in the latter’s crook.

“I don’t know what I would’ve done without you. Thank you for not leaving for the US back then”

“I could never leave you”

Kyuhyun rolls to his side, laying his head comfortably on Siwon’s board chest, and curling up in his husband’s loving embrace.

“My Star, I love you” Kyuhyun can feel Siwon’s heartbeat increasing after he mutters those words. 

"My Wolrd, I love you too" Siwon presses a long kiss on his husband's forehead before bringing his knees up and circling his arms around Kyuhyun's body , locking him in the most lovable bear hug.