Three

My Son's Care-Taker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“S-sir… I’m sorry… I can’t take it anymore. Your son is too much. And… And you’re worst.” The nanny muttered and dashed out of the house.

Myungsoo sighed deeply at the 12th nanny who ran away.

It’s been a year and the baby could walk and talk a little now. All the twelve nannies ran away after a month working for him since they couldn’t take his attitude and behavior of not caring, AT ALL. Also, they couldn’t take his naughty son who was so difficult to take care of.

“This is my last sum of money for you, Byunghee.”

He just couldn’t take care of a baby himself, because he doesn’t know how to and he doesn’t want to. He just couldn’t give a damn about this baby of his.

The best thing he did as a dad was to give his son a name. He named him Byunghee because one day, he the television by accident and saw a mom calling his son that. He decided to use the same name as well.

Just wow!

How uncreative!

“Byunghee-ah. Last nanny. You better be good.”

He had a lump sum of money in his savings account for rainy day uses which he kept unknown from his dad.

And this is the rainy day season for him.

♥♥♥♥♥

“Hi Sir, I’m here for work.” The 13th nanny was here for a few days already and she walked into the house and greeted Myungsoo.

“Byunghee is in his room. Take care of him well. I’m going off.” Myungsoo instructed, took his coat and went out of the house.

The nanny shook her head and sighed, “such a young dad and he still haven’t wake up from his dream. Poor Byunghee…”

The nanny walked into Byunghee’s room to find him asleep. She did her job of clearing the room and even the house and took care of Byunghee for the rest of the day.

This nanny was patient with the both of them and eventually, she worked for Myungsoo for another 2 years.

She didn’t receive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter