Eighteen

My Son's Care-Taker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“IS MOMMY AND DADDY TOGETHER ALREADY?!” Byunghee shouted from the outside which made the two adults laughed.

Myungsoo released the hug, almost unwillingly, and dragged her hands to open the door.

Byunghee was standing outside now, showing an eager-to-know face.

“How was it?! How was it?!?!?!”

Myungsoo showed their interlocked hands which made Byunghee squealed like he’s the happiest child who just received a candy. No scratch that! He’s even happier than that.

“MOMMY! YOU ACCEPTED MY DUMB DADDY!” Byunghee cheered and pounced onto Jiyeon.

Jiyeon gladly squatted down and hugged him back tightly, “because I wanted to be Byunghee’s mommy.”

She carried him up and pecked his cheek.

“WHAT?!” Myungsoo screamed and looked at her in shock. “YOU WANTED TO BECOME THIS DUDE’S MOMMY SO YOU ACCEPTED ME?!” He pointed accusingly at his son.

Jiyeon giggled at his jealousness, “oppa! I love the both of you equally!”

“Hey daddy~ I helped you with this~” Byunghee smirked playfully and teased his daddy.

“Alright alright… Mommy is yours, just for now! Tonight she’s mine!” Myungsoo announced happily.

“WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH ME?!” Jiyeon screamed and ran away from Myungsoo.

“HAHAHAHAHA!!! MOMMY IS SCARED OF DADDY NOW!” Byunghee was laughing his out when he heard that.

“NOOOOOO! We will just sleep! Nothing more, nothing less! Cuddle and sleep! That’s all!” Myungsoo ran after her and explained.

“ARE YOU SURE? YOU’RE A PLAYBOY ONCE!” Jiyeon accused him.

Myungsoo turned silent at once and sat down on the couch with his shoulders slouched. His face darkened immediately and showed a guilty expression.

Jiyeon gasped when she realized she said something wrong.

“Byunghee-ah, go to your room, eo?”

Byunghee nodded his head and went into his room, feeling the need to get away.

“Oppa…” Jiyeon sat down on the couch beside him.

“Oppa… I didn’t mean to remind you…” Jiyeon pleaded and tugged his sleeves.

“Oppa~” She whined a little and shook his arms.

All of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter