He is doing what?!?

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

"KiSeop hyung we have a problem." DongHo says walking into my room as I am talking with JaeSeop.

"What is going on jagi?" JaeSeop asks.

"MinHo hyung is sitting outside of the door. He refuses to leave until Seoppie hyung loves him again."

"HES DOING WHAT?!" Me and JaeSeop shout. DongHo nods.

"So he heard me." I mumble.

"What hyung?" DongHo asks.

"Nothing." I say quickly. He raises an eyebrow. Ever since he started going out with JaeSeop he can pick lies out easier. I just smile. He shrugs.

"Should I go talk to him?" JaeSeop asks. I shake my head.

"I'll do it." I say standing up. I walk out and unlock the door. I open it and see MinHo sitting against the wall. I sigh. He stands up and faces me.

"KiSeop..." he starts.

"Dont! DongHo told me what youre doing and why. Just dont MinHo. Just go home. It'll be better and easier for everyone. Go out with Sulli. I'm sure that would make her very happy."

"But I dont want to go out with JinRi. I dont love her. Geudareul saranghai." He shouts pushing me against the door. I try to push him away but I can't.

"MinHo stop. Youre scaring me." I whisper.

"I cant. You did this to me. I cant live without you. After you dumped me I didnt want to eat. I didnt want to live. But I did. I did it for you thinking we would be able to be together again. But what I heard yesterday. It made me realize even more how much I ed up. And it broke my heart. And after all this I realized I just cant do anything without you there." He leans in to the point where his lips are a centimeter away from mine. I can feel his breath.

"Don't." I whisper. His only response was him leaning in and closing the distance. I tremble as his arms wrap around my waist. I stay still until he tears away from me frustrated.

"Why wont you respond! What happened to the times I made your heart flutter by jist the simplest touches!" I sigh. Because the thing that I couldnt tell him was the fact that he did make my heart flutter. And I could feel myself falling for him again.