Time's up. part 1(MinHo+KiSeop)

why cant love be easy?(MASSIVE EDITING)

I open the door and leave the dorm. It has been a month since I last saw KiSeop. The group left shortly after to promote in Japan. I walk around on the street heading in the direction of KiSeop's dorm. I go there everyday in the hope that KiSeop would be there and hug me with a smile on his face. That he would kiss me. That we could be the same. I turn on his street and see a van. Seven people get out of it with suitcases. They bow to the driver and turn around. I run there and grab one into my arms.

"I missed you. KiSeop."


I stiffen when MinHo says that.

"MinHo. We need to talk." He nods and lets me go. I habd my stuff to Kevin. He nods and takes the others inside. I face MinHo.

"Why are you here?" I ask.

"I would come here everyday waiting for you to come back."

"Wae?"

"Because... Neomu bogo shipeo."

"But our time." I start. He cuts me off.

"Hajima. Dont say the heartbreaking words again. I dont think I'll be able to handle it again." A small smile creeps on my lips.

You are being serious. I know so because you are quoting lyrics from my groups songs. You only do that when you are being really serious." He nods.

"But our time was up. What if we do try again? Than somthing happens.Or we find out one of us doesnt love each other anymore. Than what? I dont want to be hurt again. So even though it hurts a bit to say this I will. Our time is up. Now go away." He shakes his head. I sigh anf turn around heading inside. He follows me. I close the door and lock him out.

"Mianhae. But I'm doing what is best for you. I dont love you anymore." I whisper. If only he could hear me.

 


But I heard him. I heard him through the door. And I felt my heart break. But that just set in my mind what i was gonna do. I sit down in front of his door. I wasnt gonna leave until he loves me again. Even if I have to wait forever.

 


I am back. I wrote this chapter while listening to Times up by MissA. Words that hurt me by U-Kiss. And again&again by 2p.m. from when Jaebom was still a part of the group. Okay bye bye.(for now es.)