[Onew/Jessica] --Sunflower--

The World Where You Exist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 3 - Sunflower

 

Jessica woke up after feeling like someone had punch her head really hard, she remembered that she had been carried to the hospital by her manager because she was passed out on the stage in the middle of her musical performance. She looking at her surrounding and sighed, she's alone, no one here to accompany her. She's thirsty, she tried to get up from the bed to find something to drink but failed right away. Her body didn't fully recovered yet, all she could do is lying down on her bed and hoping her manager will come back soon.

However, after one hour she waited for her manager, he still no where to be found. She's frustrated that she even can't move an inch from her bed, she look to her side and found her bag there. She reached for her bag and tried to find her cell phone in it. She took out her phone to checked if someone had called her but all she could see are the texts messages from her members that said they'll visit her as soon as they can. But, there's no text messages or call from him.

She sighed, so this is what she got after she got mad at him yesterday. What kind of boyfriend he is? Didn't he even worried about her?

Okay Lee Jinki do what you want! I don't care anymore! She said as she throw her cell phone on her bed. But, when she was about to tried to sleep her cell phone suddenly rang. There's incoming call from her irresponsible boyfriend, Lee Jinki. She ignored the call, Jessica is currently on her Ice Princess mode, she doesn't even bother to touch her phone. Let me see how long you can stay waiting for me to answer your call!

We wanna stay girls, we wanna stay girls~ Her phone keep ringing for the nth times, but she's still ignored it. It's looks like Jinki haven't give up yet, because Jessica's phone still ringing repeatedly. She was actually surprised that he still trying to call her, so she decided to pick his next call but too bad he doesn't call her anymore. So, is this all you could do for your girlfriend when she was sick! I Hate You! That three words finally came out from .

However, to her surprise her phone rang once again, but it's not an incoming call but a text message from Lee Jinki.

 

From: My J

Jessi, are you there?

Why aren't you picking up my calls?

Are you okay?

 

She was about to reply his text when suddenly he calls her again, she's hesitating whether to answer the call or reject it. But in the end she answers the call, since she's just can't ignore her beloved boyfriend forever because actually she miss him so bad right now.

"Hello, Sica. Is this you?" Jinki worried voice came out from the other line. Jessica's lips stretch up upon hearing his worried voice, but she needs to give him some lessons for being so late to call her.

"Hm." That's the only word that came out of her lips, she said it in a bored and uninterested kind of tone, it made Jinki realize that she's still mad at him about yesterday.

"Are you okay, Jessi? Have you eaten yet?" He asked her worriedly, but Jessica didn't answer all of his questions.

"Jessi, listen. I know you're mad at me because I'm not there with you when you're sick." Finally, you got it Mr. Lee! She thought to herself. "I know you're still mad at me about yesterday too." You got it right again, Mister. "I'm sorry Jessi, I really can't leave my members alone now, we're currently having a recording session for our new albums.      

"So?" She replied him, pretending she doesn't care about him. "What do you want?"

"I want you to forgive me. Oh yeah, are you alone there?"

"Since you're not here of course I'm alone." She said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry Sica, I really am. But I've ordered someone to visit you right now. They should be there by now, where the hell they're now?" 

Jessica was about to ask who the person that her boyfriend said before when someone knocked the door of her room. The door open revealed her partners in crime Sunny and Yoona. They rushed to her side and hug her tightly.

"How are you unnie? Feeling better?" Yoona asked while checking Jessica's forehead with the back of her hand.

"Yeah, better than before. What is that?" Jessica asked them while pointed at the flower that they're brought for her, they've brought her sunflower instead of roses or lilies. It's strange her because what they've brought isn't the usual flower people used to bring when they visited someone in hospital.

"Flowers for you of course. It's strange right? Ask your boyfriend if you wanted to know why he gave you that." Sunny replied her.

Jessica finally got what her boyfriend meant before, so he sent these flowers for me. I shouldn't have mad at him before, she feels bad for him right now, Jinki mianhae.

"Jessi?" That voice woke her up from her thought, she realized he hasn't hung up the phone call yet.

"Yeah, I'm here Jinki." She replied to the other line, the two girls beside her rise their eyebrows at her asking what was actually happening before they came which Jessica's replied with I'll tell you guys later, okay! gestures, and the girls nodded.

Jinki seems to realize the change of her voice, it's more cheerful than before. He also heard familiar voices from the other line, is this mean they've come to visit her? when he decides to ask her about it someone tapped his shoulder.

"Hyung, let's start again." Jonghyun said as he went to the booth, ready to record their song. That means he should hang up with her now.

"Jessi, I'm sorry. I need to go now, recording starts again right now. Don't forget to take your medicine and don't skip your meal okay. Get well soon, my Princess." He said and hang up.

Jessica placed her phone on the table beside her bed. She looks at her best f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter