[Onew/Taeyeon] -- 방백 (Let Me Love You) --

The World Where You Exist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 2 - 방백(Let Me Love You)

 

It's been 8 years since Jinki met her for the first time when he joined SM Entertainment, at first there's no such a feeling inside him towards her. However, when they became same-vocal-class-friends and became closer as best friends and as days, months and years they went through together he started to felt something different when she was around him. He was confused what had happened to him because whenever he saw her dazzling smile he will smile with her as wide as he could and when he saw her tired smile his heart started to felt heavy too, later these past few months he find out what was happened to him, it was that simple word, Love. He fallen in love with her, the girl who had the same burdens and responsibilities as him, the leader of eight girls whom he consider as his own sisters, the most beautiful girl he had ever meet, Kim Taeyeon.

 

***

I thought of your face all night long
I get embarrassed over my imagination
That has a will of its own
You've become bigger within me
Although you may not know

 

"You're weird, you know." She said one day when they hang out together after practices all day long. They've been doing that for quite awhile to release their stress, just the two of them. Jinki just smiling at her remarks and continued to eat his fried chicken. "But it's okay because it's you Jinki and you always beside me whenever I need you." She said sweetly as she gave him that sweet and dazzling smile. Jinki almost choked on his food when he heard it but he managed to gave her a weak smile as a reply.

"Thank's Jinki, thank you for being my best friend." She continued, looking at his eyes. Jinki breaths stop, those eyes make him weak for some reasons. He decided that he should say something as a reply to make her feel better. "Me too Taeyeon."

 

As the days I get to see you increase
I get scared that my forcibly packed
Emotions might be found out
The truth is that your happy face
Is the hardest thing for me

 

"Jinki!" She call him out one day when he was practiced hard for SHINee's special stage, her head pooped out from the door of their practice room. From her facial expression he could tell something good was happen to her. "What is it, Taeng?" He said as he walked closer to her, the four boys who was busy with their drinks gave their greeting to their senior. "Hello, noona." She smiled to them and went back to the boy who she called earlier. "I have a good news, can you come with me." When he nod she grabbed his hand and drag him to their favorite place in the company building, vocal room. The place where they always spend time singing together as Jinki playing the piano for them, they used to talk something secretive in there too, so it's sort of their hideaway.

"So what is the good news?" He asked as soon as they entered the room.

"Guess what?" She said while beaming at him cheerfully.

"You got the ice cream special stickers? Seohyun stops nagging at you? Wait, that's not it, I can't, just tell me please." He tried, she chuckled at his guesses.

"I got my solo song, Jinki. The song is the soundtrack of drama, I'm so happy when manager oppa told me earlier." She said as she smiling from ear to ear. Jinki can't help but smiling as well, she always dreamt to have a solo song for herself not because she's selfish but because she really loves to sing and he always happy when he saw her so excited like this, he promised to himself that he will make her smiling like that forever.

 

Whenever you look at me and smile
Somewhere deep down in my heart
There's a disease that gets worse
I shouldn't be like this
But I want to hold you
I want to feel you
I want to dream with you

 

"Yah Lee Jinki, do you even listening to me?" She yelled at him when he was too absorbed in his own imagination, something is weird about her today. She's not smiling today not even a single weak smile appeared on her beautiful face.

"Sorry, my bad. Can you tell me again about it?" He said apologetically.

"I tell you, Sunkyu always tried to make me feel irritated these days. What's wrong with her, did I do something wrong to her?" She sounds so upset about it. Well, he can't blame Sunkyu for doing that though, Sunkyu had been telling her to stay away from that guy, that playboy. "I think she doing that because she care about you, don't judge her like that Taeng." That'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter