[Onew/Tiffany] --Misunderstands--

The World Where You Exist
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1 - Misunderstands

 

“I'm out of breath.” Jessica panted as she seated beside Tiffany who panted as well, they were just finished practicing for their Japan Arena Tour next month. “Is something bothering you, Tiff? You looks so sad these days.” Jessica asked her best friend after she realize Tiffany's sad expression. “Have you talk to him yet?” Taeyeon joined them and carefully analyzed her friend's face, suddenly tears streaming down Tiffany's cheek, she quickly wipe them away and shook her head. Jessica and Taeyeon sighed, honestly they doesn't know what to do about this, Jinki and Tiffany are both their best friends and this is the first time they saw Jinki angry at her. He even avoiding to talk to them and not only them, he avoiding all of SNSD members as well.

It was started because of the stupidest rumor about Tiffany dating Nickhun spreading through out their agency. From the ring she wore until the moments of her and Nickhun sharing together could make everyone think and speculate that they were dating in real life and it's hurt Jinki as the real boyfriend of Tiffany. It have been a week since they saw each other face to face and neither of them trying to make things clear, it's hard for both of them.

“I'm not saying you're the one who wrong here, but you should try to talk to him Fany. Jinki maybe will forgive you if you want to talk to him first.” Taeyeon said as she her hair. “I don't think he will Taeng, I never saw him being so cold to me and it's not only to me but to all of you too. Maybe if he decided to talk to me it'll be our last.” Tiffany said in between her sobs, she knows she should talk to him in the first place but he didn't gave her chances to do it. Whenever they accidentally bumped each other in the company he just continue walking as if he didn't saw anyone. She has asked Jonghyun for help but it's still didn't work, all she could do now is hoping that he didn't want to broke up with her, she really love him and she doesn't want to lost him.

***

“Taeng, we should talk to him whether he want it or not. I can't stand seeing Tiffany like that.” Jessica said to Taeyeon as they walk to the cafeteria near SM building.

“Yeah, you're right Sica, but how? We are currently busy with our promotions and SHINee rarely went to company too, we don't have chances to do-” Taeyeon suddenly stops after she realize someone familiar just walking past her, the topic of their conversation, Lee Jinki. Good timing Lee Jinki she thought. “Come on Jessi, that's him.” She grabbed Jessica arm and drag her along.

“Jinki.” Taeyeon calling him loudly but Jinki pretends didn't saw or heard her calling him. “Jinki.” Jessica joins Taeyeon, but it still doesn't works. “Aish, this guy is really something.” Jessica grunted. “Yah Lee Jinki!!” She finally screams and she surprised that the guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter