2

Apocalypse

Krystal's P.O.V

I woke up still lying in the maths corridor but there were no zombies. There were signs that something bad had happened here, there was blood all over the place and corpses. I tried to speak but all that would come out was a moan.. I sounded like a zombie. I stood up and looked down at myself.. I was covered in blood and I was cut badly.. How was I still alive? I tried to walk but it was more of a stiff limp just like I'd seen zombies walk. I went to the toilets and looked at myself in the mirror, what I saw was shocking.

My clothes were torn all over, I was covered in blood, there were deep scratches and bite marks on me and I'd turned an odd colour.. I was a zombie.

I left the toilets and shuffled down the neverending corridors of the school. I started to find more recent traces of zombies, it was when I got to the office I saw the zombies all sat around waiting. They looked up at me and I was scared they were going to attack me, but they didn't. One grunted at me and I instantly recognised her as the girl that was friends with my sister Jessica. Hyoyeon. You couldn't mistake her for anyone else with her multicoloured hair. Everyone sat there was either a teacher or a student. Either way I knew all of them. I sat down next to a boy called Taeyang. I seemed to understand the zombies, apparently they hadn't taken over the drama rooms yet, but they wanted to get into the dining room first. So they sent me to scout for them.

Whilst I was walking down the corridor I started to hit myself in the jaw, then there was a huge crack. I tried to speak again and it worked. Just then I remembered, my phone in my pocket! I checked it quickly and saw a voice message from Sulli. After listening to it I rang her.

"Krystal!" Sulli squealed down the phone. "Are you okay?"

"Yes.. But no.. I'm alive.. But in a different way.. I'm a zombie.. I can remember everything about my life." I said.

"Oh.. Where are you?" She asked.

"Outside the dining room. Let me in." I said.

She hung up and the door opened slightly, Sulli pulled me in. As soon as I was in, there were screams of terror.

"It's okay! She's one of us!" Sulli yelled.

"Then why does she look like one of them?!" Sunny screamed.

Sulli looked at me for help.

"Because, I'm a zombie, but I'm still like you.. I can remember everything, I don't want to hurt any of you.." I said.

There was a loud sob and I saw my older sister Jessica running towards me. She hugged me tightly.

"Krystal.. I was so worried.." She sobbed.

"I'm okay unnie, I promise." I said, patting her back.

"You're not though.. You're a zombie.. They're going to kill you.." She wailed.

"Unnie, please, everything is fine, you're brave enough to go on without me." I said. "Go back to your friends, I need to talk to Ssul about stuff."

Jessica nodded, still sniffling, and she went off to her friends.

"So, did they send you here?" Sulli asked.

I nodded. "They want to come here next.. But I have a plan. If I tell them something different, we can trap them and get rid of them." I said.

Sulli smiled. "You're so smart, even as a zombie. I would kiss you but I might turn into one too."

"It's okay, I'm sure you won't." I said.

"But just to be safe." She said.

I nodded. "Tell the others about the plan." I said.

So after a while and a lot of talking, the plan was ready.. It was time for the battle.