1

Apocalypse

Krystal's P.O.V

The door swung open and another wave of zombie came flooding into the room. I'd already managed to kill the rest of my zombified maths class, not that I liked any of my classmates anyway, but I felt bad for doing it. After breaking through the mass of zombies I ran out into the corridor and saw Sulli and Yuri fighting against zombies. I ran over to help them and soon we had battled through but more were coming.

"You two go, I'll hold them off for a while!" I yelled.

"Please be careful Soojungie!" Sulli yelled over the grunts and moans of the incoming zombies.

"I will, don't worry.." I said.

It seemed like all of the humans had ran off to the dining hall, it was just me here.. There was no way I'd make it out of here alive.. I kept fighting, until a zombie grabbed me by the wrists and bit into me. I screamed out in pain and fell to the floor, everything started to fade...

 

Jessica's P.O.V

I was at an advantage against the zombies, I was in a chemistry room when they came so I had chemicals to push them back with. I opened the next cupboard and threw bottles of acid at them which burnt their skin and even killed some of them. Some of my classmates had escaped out of the windows but I'd stayed to kill the zombies. I was worried about my little sister Krystal... What if she was already dead? The thought scared me so I tipped the chemicals on the floor and dived out of the window and climbed on the roof and ran across to the dining hall.

 

Sulli's P.O.V

We were all sat in the dining room with the doors boarded up with tables and chairs, anything we could get our hands on to keep the zombies out. A small girl called Sunny was crying heavily about something. I'd spoken to her a few times so I decided to try and help her.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Are you hurt?"

She shook her head. "My Hyoyeon.. She's.. Still out there.." She sobbed.

"Oh.. She'll be okay.." I said. "She's a strong girl, she'll fight through the zombies." But I knew I was just telling a lie..

I got up and walked to the corner of the room and tried to call Krystal's number. There was no answer. I sent a voice message.

"Krystal.." I mumbled into my phone. "We're in the dining hall.. Please get here ASAP.."

I was starting to worry though when she didn't turn up.. Was she dead?