3

Apocalypse

Sulli's P.O.V

We waited in the area that the zombies would come to with our weapons at the ready. I watched Krystal slip out of the room again and back to the zombies. About ten minutes later we heard the moans of the zombies and they came shuffling around the corner. Krystal wasn't with them. She was on the roof as we had said before. The zombies stopped and stared at us, then they ran forwards and the battle started.

"OH MY GOD, HYO!" I heard Sunny wail and before anyone could stop her she flung herself at Hyoyeon and actually knocked Hyoyeon's head off with the force.

Instantly we saw that the zombies were weak and we easily overpowered them.. Then the second wave of them came.. The teachers..

Krystal's P.O.V

I leaped off the roof as soon as I saw the teacher-zombies come and I instantly started to shred their skin and rip their limbs off until they could move no more. I let the others finish them off. There seemed to be no more zombies.

"..Is that it?" A tall boy asked.

Everyone looked at me. "I think so.." I mumbled.

Just then there was a huge thud and a giant zombie shuffled towards us. It would take a lot to kill it. We started to hit it with everything we had and soon it was weakened. We kept fighting for ages until it fell to the ground and died.

What happened next was like one of those really cheesy moments in a film. The sun came out and I felt myself getting weaker, being a zombie I was stronger. The cuts on me started to heal up and I slowly turned back to human. When the full weakness hit me I fell on my knees, breathless. Sulli ran over and grabbed me.

"It's okay.." She whispered. "Just close your eyes and rest.. We're calling the police to clear this up.."

I closed my eyes and slowly drifted into a deep sleep..

 

Sulli's P.O.V

We layed Krystal down on the floor under our jackets and waited for the police to arrive, soon many ambulances and police cars came. We told them what had happened. An ambulance toolk Krystal away shortly after.

"This is the strangest thing we've ever seen.. I wonder why they just attacked this school.." An officer said to me.

"We don't know, but we stopped it from spreading, officer." I said.

He nodded and smiled. "Well done, I'm sure this will go down in history." He said, then he walked off to investigate more.

 

A while later after giving statements about the zombies, I went to the hospital to visit Krystal. She was awake but was connected up to all sorts of machines. Jessica was with her.

"Ssul!" She squealed.

"Hey." I said, smiling.

"How are things going?" She asked.

"Everything is being cleared up, they took witness statements, I doubt we'll be going to school for a while though.." I said.

Jessica slowly left the room and I sat down next to Krystal.

"You're so brave." Said Krystal, smiling.

"It was nothing really.. I was just doing what I thought was best.." I mumbled shyly.

"I wouldn't have been able to do what you did though." She said.

"You went through so much more though Soojungie.. You fought against them when other people were hiding, you sacrificed yourself for the safety of your friends, you were a zombie, but you helped us get through it. It's thanks to you that we're all still here!" I said, during that I had stood up and I was leaning over her now.

"But you made the others listen.. Without you I would've been killed.." She mumbled.

"Let's face it Soojungie.. You're the one who did the most.." I said.

She shook her head. "Shush and kiss me."

I edged closer and pressed my lips to hers softly. She hugged me tightly and kissed back. Just before things got more heated, Jessica walked in and coughed awkwardly.

"I need to go home Soojungie.. I'll talk to you tomorrow.." I mumbled, then I left.

 

Krystal's P.O.V

Jessica sat down next to me.

"I didn't know you had something with her." She said coldly.

"Well I do. I just didn't say anything." I mumbled. "Unnie, please just lay off it. I'm tired. If you didn't notice, I died, got turned into a zombie with abnormal strength and then turned back into a human.."

"I'm sorry.." She sighed.

I closed my eyes and drifted off into a dream full of the day's events. I don't ever think I'll forget what happened.. I don't think anyone would if they were in my position.