Anxious

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How are you feeling today?"

Doctor Lee says as he step inside the room. 

"Ah, Hyun Joong-ssi. From now on, I won't be your private doctor anymore."

"What do you mean?"

Hyun Joong narrows his eyes in confusion.

"Someone wants to take care of you."

Doctor Lee look at the door and Hyun Joong hears somone steps in. He slowly shove his head turning back was surprise to see someone. That he knows.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

The doctor smile and make its way sitting beside Hyun Joong.

"Noona...?"

"Don't worry, Hyun Joong. I won't tell Hyun Woo."

"But how? When did you..?"

"I just came back home. My home is here, with Hyun Woo. And you."

Hyun Joong look down. 

"As you know Hyun Joong, she is the best doctor that probably can cure your illness. But most important is, you have to stay strong and don't ever give up."

Doctor Lee said and smile. Hyun Joong look at him and back to Shin Woo. 

"Here, call me Doctor Kang. Arasso? But when you and me, alone, just call me noona."

She pat on his shoulders and gives out her warmth smile.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Hyun Joong-ah, be comfortable. Just close your eyes and remember all those happiness."

Doctor Kang says as she look pat on his lying shoulder. Then he walk out from the room and stares at the monitor. He look at him being driven inside the big test brain tube. 

"Do you think we can save him?"

Doctor Lee ask.

"Well, if it's been in the middle of stage 2, it must be hard. You did tell him right that he's going blind if he didn't follow the chemo?"

"Yeah, I did. But one thing bothers me."

Doctor Kang look up at him.

"What?"

"His wife doesn't know. God, I made her believe that he's alright. Shin Woo-ah, am I doing the right thing?"

Doctor Kang chuckle.

"Ki Woo-ah, why is that so upsetting? You're doing the right thing. Maybe Hyun Joong wants to tell her by his own. Don't worry."

Both of them stare each other few seconds without blinking.

"Doctor Kang, do you know that you're being so attractive right now? Especially when you're working. Like this."

Doctor Kang laughs hearing those words. 

"Yah, what are you talking about?"

"Wanna date me? I'm getting lonely these days. Besides autumn is coming."

"Is that a pick up lines?"

As he wants to reply, his small gadget rings.

"I've got to go. See ya!"

"Goodluck!"

Shin Woo says and she went back towards the minitors. 

"Okay, we had enough. Nurse Oh, bring him out."

Doctor Shin made her r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter