Expecting

Love Isn't Cruel *Sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby, where's my boxer?"

Only towel were wrapped around his waist. The fragrant of him fills the whole laundry room. His hair are wet. His abs were revealed. The leftover water from the showers still flowing down the whole body. His wife was putting in the dirty clothes inside the washer machine when suddenly she smell a good smell and soon she heard someone was asking. She turned back and saw her husband, leaning his arm against the wooden door.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

She quickly turned her back towards him. He made the smirked face. He knew it. He knew that his wife gonna turned very red and bluch whenever seeing him like this. Abs revealed, hair wet, good smell, handsome face. PERFECT!

"What?"

"Oh please. Go and get your shirt on or something. Please!"

"Why? Didn't you like it?"

He walked slowly towards his wife. She heard his footsteps. Her face burnt. Really burnt. She closed her eyes tightly. She can't expect anything from her husband. All she knows that something would happen. SURPRISE.

"Stop wherever you are."

Her husband stopped. Giggled quietly behind her. He knows she would get nervous everytime he did this. He didn't care if she would be madcause everytime she did, it will end up great. He knew she like it. But the shyness, covered all over her.

"You want what?"

"You."

"Hyun Joong!"

"I'm serious, wife."

She opened her eyes. She took a deep breath. There's no way that she could get away from this. She knows all his trick. But she still didn't know how to overcome the tricks even though she can. Slowly, she turned around. Eyes down. Looking at his barefoot. Only house slippers. 

"Look at me."

She blink her eyes. She still doesn't knw what's the reason she's being so shy even though there's a lot of time she had seen his husband like this. Everytime, they make love. 

"Why you're being so.. Shy?"

"I'm not. Okay, what do you want?"

She folded her arms across her chest. But still looking down, breath hard, and of course. Trying to be cool.

"Where's my boxer? I can't find any. You wash it all?"

He looked around the laundry room to see if there's any. Then he went back looking at his wife.

"I put it in the drawer. Can't you find any?"

"I've search everywhere. No presence."

"I'll go and look for it. By the time I found it, you dead."

She walked across Hyun Joong without looking at him. Tried to avoid, but not her luck. He grabbed his arm, she was startled.

"Why are you being like this?"

Silent. She didn't said a word. He chined up and took a deep breath. She took a peek on him quietly. Feeling guilty, a lil' bit. Then she turned her head and looked down.

"What did I do wrong?"

He looked at her. Her hair covered her face. Can't barely see what expression did she made.

"So Min---"

"What did I do wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong. But like now, why you're being so blushy?"

He laughed and tried to cover it. He let go her arms trying to held his laughed. She looked at him. 

"Funny?"

She stomped her foot enough for him to hear it. He stopped luaghing. She turned her body towards him and gave a smacked on his arm. He was surprised. Her little body pushed his body down. Hyun Joong tried to balance his body. She walked out from the laundry room and went straight to their room. He trailed from behind.

"Baby, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to. Oh come on, I am just teasing you...!

He went to the room and saw no presence of her. He looked around. 

"Where are you?"

When he turned back, she threw all his boxer in front of him.

"There you go. Your boxers."

She drew her path put form the room when Hyun Joong grabbed her waist from behind. He hugged her tight. 

"Don't be mad. I love you."

He kissed her back head. So Min smiled. Butterflies fluttered all the way in her stomoch. She knew this feeling would make her crazy and mad all over again. No matter how many times he did that, she never get tired of it. 

"Lying."

"I am not."

She chuckled. 

"Fine, go and put on something on you. I'll wait downstairs. Breakfast ready."

She held his hand and let go. She walked towards the door and by the time, he pulled her hands and brought flipped her body in front of him. They shared a passionate morning kissed. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter