Finally

Finally

 

Everyday Every night, without my heart knows

Everyday Every night, why you make me cry?

 

Namjoo flung her body in bed. Hurt, may be its the perfect word that can describe her heart right now. Why? Because Jo Kwangmin, her best friend that she loves secretly being in a relationship with a sunbae in her school, Heo Gayoon. Tears drop from her eyes, Namjoo begins to sob. Since Kwangmin tell her that he already in relationship with Gayoon, Namjoo cries every night. Even though how hard she pretend to not care with that, but without she knows.. Namjoo always think of that until make her cry and cry.

 

I don't know why you said things like that

Why you stupidly don't notice it

 

In class, Kwangmin always tell about Gayoon to Namjoo. About how sweet her character is, about the cute acts she make when they are together, and how much Gayoon wants something romantic from him.. wants to cry? Of couse, how can a girl held the pain if someone they love like someone else? But Namjoo always try to held her tears and smile widely when Kwangmin tell her. Is Kwangmin still can’t realize how much Namjoo loves him?

 

What if when I say I love you, you said you hate me?

 

In home, Namjoo always think. Should she say to Kwangmin what she feel? But after it, will Kwangmin still want to be friend with her? How if Kwangmin will avoiding her? That questions keep spinning on her head. When she with Kwangmin, that always come on her mind but she always hold it afraid that Kwangmin will know it.

Should I say I like you?

Because you are the only one

 

Namjoo can’t held it anymore, this time she will tells everything to Kwangmin. She already decided everything, she won’t regret it if Kwangmin will leave her. She doesn’t care about it anymore, but the important thing now is.. she will tell him everything.

“Kwangmin-ah..”

“Ne Namjoo-ya? Waeyo?”

“There’s something i want to talk with you”

“What is that? It’s look very important”

“Emm.. Kwangmin-ah.. Saranghae, jeongmal saranghae. Neomu johae. I’m sorry because i love you bur i really can’t held it anymore, i love you from years ago, but only this time i can tell it to you, i’m sorry if i disturb you with Gayoon sunbae, i just want to-“

“Nado.. Nado saranghae”

“Mwoya?”

“Nado saranghae Namjoo-ya, jeongmal.”

“but.. but.. aren’t you already with-“

“i was breaking up with her days ago, she loves someone else, and i.. i just realize something that day, if someone that i really love is you, not Gayoon noona. When i only together with her and there’s no you in my side, i felt lonely. All the time, i was so stupid. I’m the one who can’t understand . i only like Gayoon noona, but for the rest, all my love is just for you, Kim Namjoo”

Namjoo speechless, her eyes begins to teary, she sobbed. Namjoo look at Kwangmin deeply, she don’t know what to say.

“So.. Kim Namjoo-ssi, would you be mine?” Kwangmin wipe Namjoo’s tears and smile to her. Namjoo who cant say anything only nodding her head. Kwangmin hugs her tightly. Namjoo still cry in his arms. No, she doesn’t cry because of pain, but she cry because she really happy.

“Now Ms. Kim, listen to me” Kwangmin broke his hug and hold Namjoo’s cheek. His eyes look at Namjoo’s deeply

“You are mine and only mine, I’ll make you happy being mine and I don’t want to lose you again, saranghae” Kwangmin close his eyes and begin to closer  to Namjoo. His lips touch Namjoo’s lips slowly, Namjoo who was suprised at first begin to close her eyes and try to and adjust with Kwangmin. They broke the kiss and look each other. “Kwangmin-ah, gomawo, jeongmal saranghae” Namjoo smiles and hugs Kwangmin tight like she will lose him. “Nado saranghae Namjoo-ah” Kwangmin hugs her tight too.

 

From far, Gayoon saw everything, she is smiling. “Finally you say it, Kwangmin-ah, Noona hopes you will happy with her”

“Chagiya, what are you doing?” suddenly, a hand around her shoulder

“Anniya oppa, just seeing our two hoobaes who finally confess their feelings” Gayoon answer it with a wide smile.

“Aren’t they Kwangmin and Namjoo?” ask Doojoon who is already being Gayoon’s boyfriend now. Gayoon only nods, in her deep heart, she is happy they are together. Not only being best friends like before, but being a couple that will completing each other, forever.

 

-END-