ONE

Iyakan Mode

 

My tears never stopped flowing from my eyes.. The pain in my heart never stopped but only grew.. The further I walk in this cold street of Seoul, the further I feel myself fall into darkness...
 
I can hear nothing but the sound of dropping water.. Rain.. The cold breeze of the night was the only thing that's with me.. I.. I felt alone.. Broken..
 
My face showing no emotion but my eyes kept on overwhelming with tears.. Tears, I never thought I'll be shedding while I'm in his arms.. While I'm in love with him.. 
 
But as the thunder grew louder as the night slowly passed, I've come to realize something.. We were not meant to be.. And Nothing lasts forever..
 
"I love you.. Forever"
 
"You're my only one.."
 
"Someday, I'm going to marry you, babe.. I love you.."
 
His smiling face crept upon my memories as my tears flowed faster, as my heart crambles to pieces.. 
 
"I'm sorry.."
 
"I.. I fell in love with her.."
 
"I never meant to hurt you.."
 
"I LOVED you...I'm sorry.."
 
My knees wobbled as I continued my journey alone in the street somewhere in Seoul.. The heavens continued pouring on me.. Coating me with it's cold love.. Silently covering my tears with it's rain drops.. Covering my pain... Covering my suffering.. Covering my broken heart..
 
"You seem happy with him.."
 
"I hope you'll last forever.."
 
"I'm sorry.. I fell in love with him.."
 
"I.. I never meant to hurt you.. I'm sorry.."
 
Stupid memories kept flashing back in my mind.. Giving me more pain that I could take.. I could feel my heart breaking once again.. Wasn't I broken enough?? How come I can still hear my heart breaking like a piece of glass?? 
 
My knees gave out on me.. Kneeling on the side of the road.. I sobbed shamelessly.. I poured my own feeling through my tears.. Competting with the endless rain.. I cried my heart out.. Cried.. And Cried..
 
"Why?"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I thought I was the luckiest girl in the world.. With a great Boyfriend.. Great Family.. Great Bestfriends.. I thought.. I hoped..
 
My boyfriend was a singer.. He never failed to make me fall for him all over again.. His beautiful face.. His sparkling eyes.. His muscled body..  His dazzling smile.. His adorable pout.. His menacing laughs.. The way he sang.. The way he danced.. I loved everything about him..  He never failed to make me feel loved.. That was until..
 
My bestfriend was a genius.. She was simply beautiful.. One of the best.. She's good in studying.. She's funny.. She's humble.. She never left me in all my bad times.. She stayed with me no matter what happened.. She stayed with me everytime I did ridiculous things.. We had a lot of things in common.. We liked the same ice cream flavor.. The same Class Number.. The same likes.. The same dislikes.. SHe listened to me when I confessed to my love about HIM.. She encouraged me to go for it.. To confess.. I never thought that we also had the same feelings towards the same man..
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I saw a couple.. They were kissing.. So lovingly.. So beautifully.. I even thought of recording it.. The way the man was holding unto the girl like she would disappear if he loosened his hold.. The way the girl clung unto the man's neck.. It was a fascinating sight.. A true love.. I would have smiled.. I would have cheered for them.. The only thing was..
 
That was my boyfriend and bestfriend..
 
My eyes never believed it.. My mind.. My heart... Every part of me never believed what I saw that Night.. That dreadful night.. 
 
A bitter smile drew itself on my face.. My eyes started to sting.. I never realized I was already crying until my other friend wiped my tears for me.. then I started walking out of the scene.. 
 
"Wait! Let me explain!!" He said, gripping unto my wrist painfully.. But I couldn't feel anything anymore.. The pain in my heart is already too much to make my mind clouded..
 
"How long has it been?" My voice threatening and full of sorrow.. How pathetic have I been?? Being an insensitive brat that never saw anything suspicious about the two.. Bounding and hurting both the man I love and the girl I cared about.. Just how.. Pathetic was I?
 
"Th-three months.." He said, regret and pain evident in his eyes..
 
"M-miku.. I.. I'm sorry.." She called my name with too much concern, I felt my heart sunk more.. 
 
"I.. I'm happy for you.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Curled up on the side of the street.. I wasn't crying anymore.. I think my tear ducts were already empty.. The cold floor was the only thing I could feel.. The rain had stopped not so long before.. The full moon lighting up that dark street.. I looked up and saw many stars.. Twinkling.. Sparkling.. Like they were telling me to get up.. Move on.. Be strong..