one

Opposites Do Attract

“Won’t you just shut up, you noisy er.” Hyukjae groans and squeezes the alarm clock on his night stand, proceeding in throwing it in the wall – the 10th alarm clock he has broken for that month. He’s just not-that-enthusiastic in making his assignments the night before, restricting him from bringing any girls and bang their brains out, oh who is he to kid himself, studies first of course.

It’s kind of acceptable that he slept late last night because of his home work but the fact that this sass of an Lee Donghae’s glorious face – he wants to kick it so much – keeps appearing on his head and then the next minute he’s having a wet dream about the said boy, holy he's the best in giving s-

I’d rather not remember that, thank you very much. Hyukjae thinks, and stands up while his sight goes to circles a bit due to the abrupt movement. He makes his way to the bath room with the towel hanging on his shoulder and the waistband of his blue pajama pants lowered a little.

For an approximate time of fifteen minutes, the blonde comes out of his room wearing appropriate clothes for school and sees his mom watching the daily morning show as she fixes her husband’s tie. He greets his parents, pressing a kiss on their cheek. “Good morning.”

His mom cackles a smile at him and walks to the dining room to prepare her son’s food. “There you are! Here’s breakfast!”

“Honey, I’m going to work now. Take care.” Mister Lee approaches her and gives the woman a hug.

“Bye, see you later.”

“Bye, dad!”

“Bye, Hyukjae! Do great in your studies! And sweetie, please tell him.” He winks at his wife and exits the house.

“Tell me what?” Hyukjae his eyebrow as he sips on his coffee.

His mom takes a seat opposite him. “We’re having a family date on Saturday!” She exclaims, and Hyukjae senses a feel of blithe by her tone.

The young man pauses from eating. “Date? That’s great then! But how about Sora?”

“Let her be jealous!”

“That’s ing greater.

“Language, Hyukjae.”

“Oops, sorry.”

 

tumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.gif

 

 

Lee Hyukjae, twenty-one, dance major in Kyunghee University is apparently a boy born with a golden spoon – and everyone knows he’s very thankful of that he can do whatever he wants and he lives in a big house, he doesn’t even wish of living by himself (well that is, if he doesn’t have girls to bring in the house) - in college dorms, and he owns a ing y sports car. That’s all he can wish for – with his father owning the Lee Prime Holdings in which Hyukjae’s grandfather passed to him.

He’s one of those lucky s who doesn’t need to work (fulltime or part time) just to get what he wants. Hyukjae can buy anything but the fact that he’s stingy as that he can’t even treat his best friend an ice cream or hire someone to choke Lee Donghae, doesn’t help.

 

tumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.gif

 

“Oh my ing god I’m late!” Hyukjae hears someone whispering as he walks through their campus, clutching at the straps of his bag. Late? But there’s still ten minutes before classes start and we are the first class. The blonde couldn’t help but to scrunch his face in curiosity. He likes butting in people’s business sometimes which is rude but no one gives a damn.

Probably some idiot had their clock ing.

Hyukjae shakes his head and proceeds in walking further while a body bumps on him that makes both of them fall. “What the ?” He cries and pinches his nose. Holy I think I had them broken, jesus christ. The blonde removes a nonexistent dust on his shoulders and resumes in holding his nose. It stings like a bee, er.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m so—wait” – the boy cuts his short monologue and constant bowing at the guy in front – “what are you doing here stinky feet?” He pouts and glares at the blonde, folding his arms on his chest with full of sass.

“Gee, good morning to you too, fish-face. And to answer your question, I’m being educated in this school, you forgot? My bad.” Hyukjae snorts.

Fish-face grips on his knuckles to refrain from punching what he assumes is a human version of satan and instead gives him a hard kick on the shin. “Your manners aren’t something they taught in school so get lost.”

“ you, dumb er.” Hyukjae clenches on his jaw, for how many times he wanted to strangle this little dwarf to pieces.

The smaller boy fixes his things and makes himself look decent, as if he hadn’t just fallen down face first on the floor. “That’d be gross.” He looks at his clock and eyes getting wide. “ I’m late oh my god this is all your fault! I hope you in the room later. Bye, flat-. See you in class.” He takes his leave, and strides away.

“Hey, brainless dwarf! Fix your watch!”

For a short moment, Hyukjae becomes dumbfounded. “Did he just?” The lanky boy’s round eyes gets bigger and he squeaks – very manly. “God there’s no way you’re going to creep in my dreams again.”

 

What a ing day this is.

 

tumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46tnsSOT1qdlkyg.giftumblr_mc46vvplUr1qdlkyg.gif

 

 

Classes had finished, almost all of the dance major students are slumped down on the floor after a two-hour ballet training. Hyukjae straightens his leg and massages it to reduce the stiffness he’s feeling. He groans at the slight pain though he’s a little relieved that at least it doesn’t hurt like before. He grabs the towel on his shoulders, damping it on his face and neck full of sweat. He smells like soybean paste, god.

“Hyukjae, there’s someone calling you!” His younger classmate, Taemin, shouts all over the room and the called guy nods at him as he asks, “Who is it?”

Taemin shrugs. “I don’t know but she says you know her.”

She, her – oh my don’t tell me I got her pregnant.

I haven’t been bringing girls for a month so don’t she just come up to me and say—

 

“Hi, Hyuk oppa!” The girl, with long blonde hair falling on her shoulders, exclaims as a greeting. “I kind of miss you” – don’t ing pout you’re not cute – “so…why don’t we have fun later?” She brings her forefinger ghosting on Hyukjae’s chin as she leans forward to him.

“Uhm…I…ah…erm…look…” Hyukjae bites his lips, scratching his nape in process and feels awkward, undeniably awkward because a girl he doesn’t know just showed up asking for a . “whatever your name is-“

“Hyoyeon.”

“Yep, Sooyeon-“

“Hyoyeon!” She whines dramatically.

Jesus, my ears. “Well, Hyoyeon look…I don’t have time for that. I’m busy and changing for a better future so please excuse me.” Hyukjae exits the door as an attempt to go home only to be back saying, “I forgot my bag okay.”

Fish-face – who has been rudely eavesdropping – snickers and throws Hyukjae’s bag square to the owner’s face.

“What is your goddamn problem Lee Donghae,” The blonde walks to him and gives his head a slap. Hyukjae kneels to Donghae’s height (who has been sitting the whole time) and whispers, “Look, I need to escape that weird girl so cooperation, please.”

“Why are you asking me, I always cooperated with you.” Donghae states innocently with a hint of venom-ish sarcasm in his tone but Hyukjae doesn’t have time to deal with that because this freak-of-a-blondie keeps on eye him.

“Please, Donghae, just this once.”

Donghae smiles ever so brightly that it makes Hyukjae afraid because Lee Donghae has certainly some problems to throw at his pathetic self. “Nope.” His smile widens and then he stares at the girl. “Hey you!” Donghae points at what’s her name again?

“Me?” She points at herself and uses her unnatural high-pitched voice. God bless my ear drums. Hyukjae prays.

“Yes! As a matter of fact, my friend here would like to join you for tonight. Have fun!”

“Wha—you ing dickhead you can’t do this to me!” Hyukjae furrows his eyebrows and glares at the brunette, squeezing the bag on his palms as if it was Donghae’s neck.

Said owner of the neck winks. “Of course I can.”

Hyukjae gathers every human feelings to get the out of there and slam this 's head on the mirror behind him. Donghae is pissing him to bits - but he likes it? No, certainly not. “ you, honestly.”

“I’d rather myself, thank you for your thoughtfulness.” The brunette smirks and leans to Hyukjae’s ear. “Now run.”

Hyukjae, as much as there’s a lot of pride in his insides, obeys Donghae’s suggestion instead because he doesn’t have a ing choice. This piranha sends me to lots of troubles, goddammit how to get rid of you. He runs out of the room to the parking lot where his y babe is.

Donghae stands up and holds the girl’s wrist. “Go get ‘em tiger.”


A/N: Well that's a fast update lol tell me if this one's short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer ^^ I love you guys <3 Thanks for the people who waited even tho this story had been on hiatus for about 8 months gdi it's too long heol you people are amazing!!! Don't forget to comment