Welcome Back!!

The Happiest Day Of My Life

After been dishcarged from the hospital and back home, you was feeling much better and was able to go back to school.

The teachers greeted you as they passed you in the school car park and other students were asking how you are which kind of surprised you as not many people would have even spoke to you.

Minah made you jump and she came racing through the school gates and yelled "BOO!!" behind you, you screamed and dropped your books, she was laughing on the floor so hard at your reaction she couldn't control her laughter.

"HA HA Minah very funny, you got me, just wait little madam i will definitely get you back for this"

After hearing those words she stopped laughing as she knew you were pretty good at pranks and making people jump.

As you were walking to class with Minah appologising and begging you not to get her back, you walked into class and Youngjae, Daehyun and Yongguk cheered and loudly greated you.

"YYAAAAYYYYY MINJI YOU'RE BACK!!!!!"

You giggled and went to sit with them, the other girls in your class scouled at you, but you didn't care, you were just glad to be back.

Class had ended and it was break time, Daehyun had a serious look on his face as did the other 2 boys, you started to feel a little worried and on edge.

Finally Daehun spoke up "Minji you need to come with us, there is something we have to tell you" by this point you were so worried you felt sick, you just wanted to know what it was and get it over with.

Daehyun held you by your wrist and was leading you through the corridors until you ended up on the rooftop, already standing there were the other members of B.A.P.

They sat you down and they all sat down infront of you, they all had sad but worried looks on their faces, which made you feel uneasy.

By this moment the rooftop fell quiet, so quiet you would be able to hear a pin drop, Yongguk decided to take control scene as he was the leader

"Minji" his deep but soft spoken voice sent chills down your spine "the reason we have called you here is because while you were away in hospital Jinah..."

"Stop, i don't want to hear anymore please, whatever it is don't tell me" the sound of her name made you scared and uneasy after what she did to you.

At this point Daehyun couldn't take how long it was taking to tell you so he spoke up "she made us the Kingkas of the school somehow, we don't know how but now it's offical" you're eyes started to fill up, you tried fighting back the tears, the boys tried to comfort you and apologiesed so many times.

"Wait...this means we can't hang out anymore right, we can't be friends anymore" you let out a big sigh "this is so unfair, that horrid girl always ruins everything that makes me happy, lucky i still have Minah"