What is all this noise

The Happiest Day Of My Life

You heard alot of noise and whispering.

You opened your eyes to see six boys in your room, you was still half asleep and couldn't really see who was in your room. Then you realized it was B.A.P, Zelo quickly spoke up before anyone could get a word in.

"Good morning Noona, how did you sleep last night?? The doctors said your allowed to go home today because your health is alot better, you just need plenty of rest, isn't that great news."

You giggled and agreed that it was very good news, the boys helped you collect your belongings together and they made sure the doctors had discharged you from the hospital. The boys insisted on taking you home, you tried to refuse but they wouldn't let you, when you arrived home you was welcomed at the door by your mum and Minah. They heard you was on your way home and wanted to welcome you.

You was so tired after preparing to come home, so you decided to go up to bed and rest, Minah followed you upstairs to help you into bed, she then unpacked your hospital bag and sorted out the clean clothes from the dirty. When she had finished she sat on the edge of your bed and the two of you started chatting.

Later your mum came up and asked you if you was hungry, you was a little hungry but not much and she also asked if Minah wanted to stay for tea, she accepted the offer and the two of you squealed and giggled as it was the first time ever in your whole friendship that Minah had stayed for dinner.

You both carried on chatting and your mum went downstairs to start cooking. When she was done she shouted up the stairs for you both to come down.

When you and Minah walked into the kitchen the table was covered with lots and lots of yummy food, it was like a meal for a king. Your mum smiled with satisfaction at her work and the three of you sat down to tuck into all the yummy food.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzdqBEeTKGKCnhL6dZf05

 

Sorry I took so long to update, but I hope you enjoy :)