Holiday

Welcome to SM Boys High

.:Sehun's POV:.

It's been a week since the incident, we are officially on holiday. Chanyeol and Kris are always at the hospital 24/7... I couldn't blame them, I would too if Luhan was in a hospital bed. Luhan... he said he loved me... I know I heard him right, I'm not going crazy for him... I went crazy for him the second he showed up. I couldn't have been hearing things... maybe I should settle this! I should just go and confess right now! I sprung up from my bed and raced into Luhan and Yixing's room, I burst through the door.

"LUHAN I LOVE YOU!" I screamed... I froze, Yixing was in a maid outfit and was tied to the bed... this is awkward...

"S-Sehun?" He stared at me with wide eyes.

"Sorry... I'll be going..."

"NO! Please untie me! Before he-"

"Oh! Hello Sehun!" a familiar voice greeted and I turned around to see Joonmyeon wearing a suit.

"Ah! Suho! Do you know where Luhan is?"

"Luhan? He left earlier, he said he was going to the hospital," he smiled and I nodded.

"Thank you, I'll be out of your way then..." I slightly bowed and Joonmyeon nodded before slipping into Yixing's room. I walked down the hall but I could still hear Joonmyeon speak.

"Now Yixing... I'm your master and I order you to beg for mercy, because I'm not backing down now~" I shuddered, it doesn't matter how nice Joonmyeon is, he can still be intimidating.


.:Baekhyun's POV:.

I was propped upright in bed leaning against the wall, I was twirling Chanyeol's curly golden hair inbetween my fingers, his head was rested in my lap and was sleeping peacefully. I found him like this when I woke up, I remember panicking when I found this unfamiliar clump of curly hair on my stomach, he must have gotten a haircut... his long hair was gone. I don't mind though, he still looks nice with this hair. The door opened and Luhan stepped inside, he smiled at me and walked up to the other side of me before sitting down, he looked at the sleeping Chanyeol and sighed.

"I knew he was here, he's never at the dorm. Kris is the same." Luhan chuckled. I looked back down at the sleeping figure and smiled, I realised he was in an awkward position, his head was turned to the right while he sat on his right buttcheek, causing his whole body to turn in the opposite direction of where he's faceing... I sigh as well and turn back to Luhan with pleading eyes.

"Can you help me get this giant in a better position?" I ask and Luhan shrugs.

"Sure," Luhan helped me make him sit upright so I could slip out of bed with ease, he grabbed Chanyeol's legs while I grabbed his torso and we threw the heavier boy onto the bed, I rolled Chanyeol onto his back and slumped him up against the wall before shoving a bunch of pillows between him and the wall. I snuggled against him and pulled the blanket up over us before fixing my gaze back onto Luhan.

"So how have you been?" I ask and he sighs.

"I don't know what to do Baekkie..."

"What's wrong?"

"Every time I try to confess... I immediately regret it and try to escape."

"Confess to Sehun?"

"What makes you think it's Sehun?"

"Because you two were made for each other! I recall you were never like this before Sehun came to the dorm, you were always glaring at people who you thought would disappoint you... but when Sehun came along... you instantly clung to him, you opened up to him immediately," I stated, Luhan just sighed.

"How did you two gain this relationship?" He asked a bit absentmindedly.

"Well... Chanyeol confessed to me," I rested my head in the crook of Channie's neck and Luhan sighed even more.

"Will Sehun ever confess to me?"

"I'm sure he will, just give him some time. It took Chanyeol two years..."

"Why didn't you confess?"

"Because the man of the relationship is supposed to confess not the woman," I nodded and Luhan eyed me.

"Baekhyun... you are not a girl..."

"Maybe not physically... but in Channie's and my relationship I am!"

"Well, maybe I should just it up and confess to Sehun properly-"

"NO!" He stared at me strangely at my sudden outburst.

"Why not?"

"The woman is not supposed to confess to the man."his face became red.

"ARE YOU CALLING ME A GIRL?!" He yelled standing up before plopping himself back down on the chair with a "hmmph" and crossing his arms over his chest. I chuckled when suddenly Chanyeol's phone went off. Luhan stood again stretching and yawned.

"I think I should head back, I feel tired and there is so much going through this machine of genius," he sighed tapping the side of his head.

"What 'genius'?" I scoff and he pouts cutely before making his way to the door.

"Bye hyung~" I call and he smiles, waving back before disappearing through the door. Chanyeol's phone wouldn't stop ringing, I didn't want to answer it because that's evading his privacy... they could wait, it's their fault for ringing at this time. I sat there snuggled up to Chanyeol's warm body for an hour, Chanyeol's ringtone was starting to get stuck in my head, I hummed to it before singing.

"Baby don't cry, tonight~" I felt the bed shift then two arms wrapped around me, I looked up at the younger who smiled at me tiredly.

"Goodmorning Baekkie," he said, he voice was deeper and husky, I kissed his lips. He slowly combed his fingers through my hair as I pulled away.

"it's afternoon." I whispered, he laughed while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. I turned to his phone and gave it to him as its started ringing again... maybe it was important.

"Hello? Who is this?" he asked into the phone when his eyes became wider. He put the phone on his lap and pressed loud speaker.

"Hello? Chanyeol?" a familiar female voice spoke, I went through the list in my head before finally I found a match... it was her, the ex girlfriend that cheated on my Channie... saying he's a freak. Rage burned through me, what did she want?

"What do you want?" Chanyeol asked, he looked pretty pissed too.

"I want you, I'm sorry about what I said 2 years back... and I want you to give me another chance," we stared at each other.

"Fine," he said and my eyes widened. He smirked and gave me a mischievous wink.

"Really? Oh thank you Chanyeol! I love you~"

"Yeah okay, I'll ring you when I'm free," he hung up the phone and tossed it onto the side table and cuddled me.

"Why are you going?" I asked, I tried to mask the disappointment in my voice but failed miserably.

"Don't worry, I'm only going to make her uncomfortable," he pecked my lips.

"How?"

"By getting touchy feely with my cute and y boyfriend," he grinned at me, okay... I don't mind this date anymore.


.:Kyungsoo's POV:.

I made dinner earlier because I had to study, I walked into the dining room to prepare the plates when I heard a faint squeak, cautiously I turned around and to my worst nightmares there it was... a mouse. I dropped the plates and screamed, rushing to grab the broom. I swatted at the heathen as it scurried away, it raced towards the kitchen... oh no you don't... not in my kitchen. I managed to drive it away from the kitchen and out into the lobby, I chased it around the lounge area and back into the lobby when two hands scooped the creature up.

"Chanyeol? What are you doing here? I thought you would still be at the hospital!" I exclaimed as he petted the rodent.

"They told me that Baekkie is recovering really quickly and they are going to take out his stitches," he grinned and the main doors opened, Kris stepped in and eyed the rodant in Chanyeol's hands.

"What are you doing with that? Get rid of it!" he ordered pointing at the door, Chanyeol pouted and stepped outside releasing the creature. Kris then eyed me.

"Were you cleaning?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I was trying to get rid of that mouse,"

"Hey! That's not nice to call Chanyeol a mouse, he's more of a ferret!" Kris stated and Chanyeol spun around to glare at him, I laughed my hyungs.

"Well come in, you're letting the warm air out!" I chuckle and Chanyeol skips back inside, I went inside the kitchen to clean up the shattered plates before screaming again.

"SHISUS CHOI JONGIN!" I held my racing heart as he stared at me with confusion, why does everything like to sneek up on me? He had his hoodie pulled over his head, a knife in his right hand and his left was red... in other words he looked like a serial killer.

"What are you doing?" I ask and he went back to whatever he was previously doing.

"Cutting cake," he continued slicing into the red velvet cake, I pointed at his left hand.

"What's wrong with your hand?"

"I cut myself while picking up the broken shards," I stared at him.

"So you eat cake without cleaning your wounds?" I ask and he just shrugs, with a sigh I take the knife out of his hand and place it on the counter before leading him into the kitchen.

"Sit." I ordered pointing at a stool and he obediently did so. I pulled out the first aid kit from a cupboard and started cleaning up Jongin's wound.

"You idiot... be careful next time..." I mutter.

"I'm not the one who dropped them in the first place," he smirked and I just sighed in defeat. After wrapping a band aid around the wound, I packed away the first aid kit, two arms pulled me into Jongin's embrace. He rested his chin on my shoulder and rocked us from left to right.

"Kyungsoo, I love you," he smiled before pecking my cheeks.

"I know..." I smile, suddenly the Kitchen's door burst open.

"LUHAN! Oh..." Sehun stared at us.

"No Luhan here maknae," Jongin chuckled and Sehun awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Do you... know where Luhan is?" He smiled sheepishly at us.

"Luhan went out a while ago, once he came back from the hospital he left again  saying something about "recollecting his thoughts and breath of fresh air" so I asked him to buy some snacks while he was out." After I said this Sehun let out a groan of frustration, he clenched his hands into fists and slammed his foot against my beautiful tiled floor, he storming out of the kitchen muttering under his breath.

"Wow... there is actually someone more feisty than Baekhyun..." Jongin smirked and I sighed, Baekhyun is already enough... please tell me Sehun's current state is only temporary...