In my arms again

Fun times with you (scenario collection)

Beep beep beep beep beeeeeeeep!                                                                                                                                                                                             "Ugh what time us it?" you groggly get up to check the clock.                                                                                                                            >>8:42<<                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      ......"kyyyaaaaahhhhh I'm late!!!"you run around your room gathering your bag and getting changed you do your best to get your stuff ready for work, but Sadly things only got worse. Your note pad for your presentation for work was not on your desk where you put it yesterday.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             "Where did I put it?!" you shouted in frustration because nothing has went right so far. after searching for it for ten minutes you found it on the floor all ripped up in to shreads. You slowly turn your head and see your dog playing with it's new "toy" which was your notepad all ripped up and covered in saliva. No matter how much trouble your dog brought you, you still loved her, she was like a daughter to you, no matter how weird that sounded. Even if she was a gift to you from your ex.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "..... Wait.... What am I going to do for my presentation?! >sigh< Luck is not on my side today..."   After debating wether or not to call in sick, to rewrite your   presentation or go to work and see the wrath of your boss...you choose to go to work because you might as well go knowing you might get fired either way. So you did your best to run to the elevator in heels... Tripping at least every 4 steps you finally got to the elevator. You clicked the button but it didn't work, so you went to the one next to it seeing if it worked. Luckily it worked, (a/n purple is your thoughts')                                                                                                       'luck might actually be on my side'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       The elevator door opens. You look up to see HIM As in Kim dongjun your "ex" who broke up with you 4 months ago.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          ' I take that back'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   You step in with confidence, trying not to burst into tears. It may have been four months ago, but you still loved him.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  ~flashback 6 months ago~                                                                                                                                                                                                             You were very happy with dongjun, after all you were together for 2 years already. You would always go out together laughing, smiling, and enjoying yourselves. Till one day dongjun wouldn't answer you calls or text messages anymore. You would see him at school with his friends talking, laughing, and hanging out with a bunch of girls. You would ask him during dates who the girls were but it would always lead to fights and arguments. Till during a date together.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      "Haeni, let's break up"he spoke In cold voice with no emotion.                                                                                                                                                       "wh- why?" your voice cracked you loved him to much to let go.                                                                                                                                                        " we always argue, and you let your jealousy get into the way of our relationship. And I'm getting tired of how clingy your getting, I think this is for the best."he spoke those last words and left, leaving you there with open wound in your heart.                                                                                                                      ~end of flashback~                                                                                                                                                                                                                          You stood there in awkward silence only being able to hear the creaking of the elevator as it slowly moved down.  Dongjun was the first to break the silence.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                "so how are you doing?"he spoke in a quiet voice. You ignored him, but knowing dongjun he wouldnt stop asking you till you answered him. After his constant pestering you finally snapped.                                                                                                                                                                                                              " I'm sorry I was raised to not talk strangers" you smiled sweetly then looked away feeling better then ever. He scoffed.                                                             "strangers huh, since when? I thought you loved me, you said you couldn't live without me by your side" he was really pissed. He was about to say more till the elevator stopped. You were terrified. Dongjun knew you were claustrphobic knowing that he knew you were scared, very scared.  He hugged you not caring what would happen, he just wanted you to be happy and wanted you to feel safe. He just wanted to have you in his arms again.                                              "I'm sorry, for everything" he said his eyes filled with regret, wishing you still feel the same way he did.  You stopped crying.                                                          "why are you sorry?"you said confused. He took a deep breathe.                                                                                                                                                    "I'm sorry for hurting you. For making you feel worthless, I'm sorry for saying those things to you."  He took another deep breath                                                  "I know you might not feel the same way but I love you" he looked away from you not being able to face you knowing you what you might say. You smiled.  "face me now." he looked at you his eyes with a hint of saddness in them. You kissed him on the cheek.                                                                                       "I love you to." you whispered  He looked at you eyes filled with happiness                                                                                                                               "finally" his whispered  You looked at him confused.                                                                                                                                                                          "huh?" you asked still confused He smiled and whispered into your ears.                                                                                                                                         " I finally have you in my arms again" You both smiled. Not caring what would happen to you guys, because knowing as long as you have each other nothing will stand your way.


so EmpireKids9? hopefully you liked it! it was my first time to write a oneshot so feel free to telll me what you think... also to help change the font try clicking the different A's on the side near the enable reader mode button.