Here Come The End.^^

One Shot just for you, Kikwang

Junhyung’s residence

~Hello, hello, nareum daero yongil naesseoyo~

Mi Hye: Oppa, your phone! Eh, it SHINee’s song. Since when my brother love SHINee? *looking at the ID caller* ‘chicken’? Who’s that?

~Hello, hello, nareum daero yongil naesseoyo~

Mi Hye: Aish, YAH JUNNIE! Pick up your phone. It annoys me! *yelling call her brother*

Junhyung: *run downstair* Deh… I’m sorry, dear *pat Mi Hye’s head and answer the call* Yoposeoyo? Eh? Jeongmal? Okay… I’m on my way. No worries, I’m not telling her.

Mi Hye: O.O?

Junhyung: Mi Hye, come follow me. *hold Mi Hye hand and grab his car key.*

Mi Hye: Where are we going?

Junhyung: You know later.* start engine*

Mi Hye: *nod* Err… Btw, oppa. Who ‘chicken’?

Junhyung: *focusing his driving* It Onew.

Mi Hye: LOL @-@

 

While Kikwang, Hara and Onew waiting for Junhyung and Mi Hye, they play and having fun together.

 

                            

Onew: Ah, there they are.*pointed at Junhyung and Mi Hye*

Mi Hye: Oppa, what we doing here and what are they doing here too?

Junhyung: Sweetheart, you will know soon. Kaja *hold Mi Hye’s hand*

Hara: Mi Hye! I’m sorry babe and I’m glad you willing to come and see me*hug and sobbing at Mi Hye’s shoulder*

Mi Hye: I’ve been dragged here not on my willingness. *sarcastic*

Hara: Oh… *speechless*

Onew: Mi Hye ah, you shouldn’t say that. *hug Hara and calm her*

Kikwang: Mi Hye, we know you saw us last week but it wasn’t like what you thinking. *try to hold her hand*

Mi Hye: *stepping back* Oppa, is this why you bring me here? *asking Junhyung*

Junhyung: *nod* Well, you know I’m tired to hear you whining about Kikwang and Hara.

Mi Hye: *blushful* No, I’m not! >.<

Hara: Mi Hye, did I ever tell you about my distant relatives? Well, Kikwang is one of them. He is my cousin on my mother behalf.

Mi Hye: *confusing* O.o

Onew: Remember I’ve told you that she had a family gathering at Busan yesterday? Kikwang was there too.

Kikwang and Hara: *nod in unison*

Kikwang: Mi Hye, I’m sorry. Would you forgive me and be my girlfriend? Please say yes because I’m so envy with this Dubu Couple. *referring to Onew and Hara*

Onew and Hara: YAH! Who you said Dubu Couple? >.<

Junhyung: Childish *shook his head*

Mi Hye: Oppa? *looking at Junhyung* Can I?

Junhyung: Mi Hye, this is your life and you have to decide it by yourself. I’m always be at your side, my sweetheart. *kiss her forehead*

Mi Hye: Thanks Junnie. You are my best oppa in the world *cupped Junhyung cheeks* Kikwang oppa, I hope you can take care of me like Junhyung oppa did. *blushing*

Kikwang: *smiles and nod* Mi Hye ah..

Hana, Onew, Junhyung: O.O O_O >.<

Junhyung: YAH! What do you think you doing? How dare you kiss my sister in front of me? *hitting Kikwang*

Mi Hye: X_X *faint*

Onew and Hara: OMO! Mi Hye ah!

Kikwang: Ah, hyung! Mianhae! *run for his life while Junhyung chasing him around the park*


Well, this is it. My one shot just for Kikwang. Thanks for subscribe and comments. And hey, thanks @noramaia and @gjshinee for be my first and second subscribers..^^!

My flight will be at 10.40am so better get sleep now or I'll be late to be at airport. Thanks again for reading mine. Love you.

           

 

Best regard,

Kimiyun