2 day later

One Shot just for you, Kikwang

 

Mi Hye: Oppa?*searching for Junhyung* Aish,where did he go? Oppa! Opp… Omo!*frozen looking at Kikwang and something run out from her nose…blood*

Junhyung: O.O? Mi Hye? What are you doing here?? Yah, your nose! It’s bleeding! *quickly wipe the blood with his hand*

Mi Hye: Ah, oppa! *wipe her bleeding nose while still looking at Kikwang*

Junhyung: >.< Aish, this dongsaeng of mine. Come, follow me. I’ll clean the blood for you.*drag her sister to counter*

Ding!

Junhyung and Mi Hye: Please welcome.

Hara and Onew: Annyeong ^^.

Hara: Omo… Mi Hye ah, what happen?

Onew: Don’t tell me. I’ll tell you. Is she got nose bleeding again hyung?

Junhyung: *nod* Yup. You know her very well, Onew.

Onew: It just my specialty.*saying proudly*           

Hara: *annoyed* Oh, please Onew. *saw someone she knows* Eh, oppa. Is that…

Junhyung: Kikwang but we call him AJ. You know him?

Onew: Of course she kne…. Ouch! Stop stepping on my feet! *forgot to continue his word because of the pain he bare*

Junhyung and Mi Hye: O.O O_O

Kikwang: Hi, guys!

Junhyung, Onew, Hara: Hi!

Mi Hye: *blushing* Hi…

Junhyung: Ah, Kikwang… Meet my sister, Miyeon and her friends, Hara and Onew.

Kikwang: Annyeong. Hara eh, I think I saw you somewhere before.

Hara: O.O *shook quickly and winked at Kikwang with anyone notice* Ah, you must be kidding me. Hahahaha…*grasp Onew’s arm tightly*

Onew: Auch! Yah! Its hurt okay? *whisper*

Kikwang: *understood Hara signal* Ah, deh…my mistake then.

Junhyung: *looking at her sister* Well, I’m going out to buy some food. You two follow me.*drag Onew and winked at Mi Hye*

Onew and Hara: O.o -.-“

 

Situation: Awkward~~

Kikwang: Erm… Hey, so you Junhyung’s sister. I never saw you before. *smile at the other customer who passing him.*

Mi Hye: I used to sit at home but then it getting bored and I decided to stay here with my brother and walk home with him. *still awkward*

Kikwang: Bored? Where your parent? Are they always leaved you behind too?

Mi Hye: They are not here. They passed away.

Kikwang: Oh! I’m sorry. How?

Mi Hye: Air crashed. They left me when I still need an attention from them. Well, I’m still a baby that time.*start teary*

Kikwang: Oh! I’m so sorry. So, you don’t even get a chance to know who your parent is.

Mi Hye: *nod and start sobbing*

Kikwang: *hold Mi Hye’s shoulder and rub her back* But you still have your brother, right?

Mi Hye: Deh… He is my one and only relative I ever had. He really makes me feel that I just like another child who has parent. He really meant to me even though sometime he keep annoyed me and treat me like I’m still 5 but I love him.

Kikwang: Junhyung is really a good brother. You are so lucky Mi Hye. *smile to Mi Hye*

Mi Hye: Deh…*smiling and then blushing*

~~nan niga jeil joha..niga jeil yeppeo~~

Kikwang: Yoposeoyo? Ah… where are you now? Okay, wait for me there. *looking and Mi Hye* Mi Hye ah, I have to go. I have to meet my cousin. See you tomorrow.

Ding!

Mi Hye: Deh… see you tomorrow…*make sure Kikwang go* SEE YOU TOMORROW!! Yeah, he gonna see me tomorrow! Hahahahaha…*dancing DIVA*

Other customers: O.o O_O =.= -.-“ ‘Poor Junhyung ssi for having her as his sister’

 

A couple hour than…

 

Ding!

Junhyung: I’m back. *put a basket of fried chicken on the counter* Where Kikwang?

Mi Hye: He has to go. His cousin wants to see him. Well, Hara and Onew? Don’t tell me you left them together at KFC alone? Oppa, you know how Onew loves chicken right? Poor Hara.

Junhyung: Ani… They have to go. Hara said she want to meet someone and poor Hara? Tch… it better said ‘poor Onew’. *take one of the chickens, put it in a plate and give it to Mi Hye*

Mi Hye: Wae?

Junhyung: He doesn’t even get a chance to eat his chicken because Hara already drag him out from that place.

Mi Hye: LOL…@_@



 

Be right back after finished my last paper for this semester...Hohohoho