Start of the Trip

Misunderstanding

:; Misunderstanding

 

 

"Uh--" I was stopped when we heard the head of the aiport announce something. One of the best life savior. I looked at Woohyun Oppa and looked at him innocently.

"Oppa~ We need to get going. I need to talk to my friend." I said while blinking at him like nothing happened. I smirked then went out of the car. I went to the trunk and opened it. I pulled my luggage out and started walking towards the entrance of Incheon Airport.

I left the three idiot . . . Oh, have you guys watched the 'Three Idiots'? Hahaha, anyway. . I left them. They shouted my name while running towards me. I just chuckled while looking at them, they were looking really hideous. They are like lions running after their prey.

"Aigoo, these three idiots." I said while smiling, but then my smile faded away. My heart ached when I saw Baekhyun laughing with Woohyun Oppa and Myunsoo Oppa. I turned around and continued walking. Tears started to form on my eyes but I wipe them off.

I continued walking and walking until I arrived right infront of my friend's office. Lu Han. Hannie has been my friend when we were both young. He is older than me for how many years but it doesn't matter. I knocked on his door and waited for him.

He opened the door and his eyes widen to see me. I could see a spark of happiness in his eyes. A big smile crept right in his face.

"Come in, come in." He said, I went inside along with my luggage and Lu Han closed the door. I placed my luggage on one side and went to Lu Han. I attacked him with a big hug and laughed.

"I miss you, Gege!" I exclaimed while he hugs me back. He is like a big brother. Caring, Sweet and Loving at the same time. There are times when I want to run away from Myungsoo and he would be the guys who is always there ready to accept me.

"I miss you too, Mei." Lu Han said while hugging me tighter. I broke the hug after how many minutes and showed him a big Cheshire grin.

He made me sit on the couch and smiled at me. He lookes at me from head to toe. It has been awhile since Lu Han gege and I have seen each other.

"How can I help you, Mei?" He asked while leaning onto the soft, comfy cushion of the couch. His couch is made of a soft, feathery like cushion and the cover is black and white leather.

"I was wondering if I could book a private jet right now since. . I will be visiting Sungyeol Oppa and Daeyeol Oppa in Jeju along with Woohyun Oppa, Myungsoo Oppa and. . . Baekhyun.” I said while whispering the last part. I looked away from Lu Han Oppa’s gaze.

“Baekhyun?” He asked, curiosity taking over his thoughts. Oh, I’m gonna be telling him everything that has happened this past years.

“Byun Baekhyun, he is my best friend.” I said while looking at Lu Han. He looked at me with a poker face and smacked my head.

“He is my dongsaeng in the group!” He exclaimed while raising his eyebrows. I looked at him, shocked, I didn’t know about this.

“D-dongsaeng?” I chocked on my own saliva while looking at Lu Han. Oh, he also has lots of explaining to do when I’ll come back.

“Yeah, I’m a member of EXO. EXO-M is the sub-group that I am in while Baekhyunnie is in EXO-K.” He said while smiling. I looked at him in agape. Words couldn’t explain what I’m thinking right now.

“You’re going to explain everything when I come back. And can I go to Jeju now? Maybe Woohyun Oppa is already throwing tantrums.” I said while scratching the back of my head. You would not like to see Woohyun Oppa throw tantrums. He would always annoy you till you get angry at him. He can sometimes overdo it.

“Oh, I’ll go check if there is an available jet.” He said while going to his table. He grabbed the phone and went dialing a number. I looked around the room and saw that there were picture frames hanged on the walls. I stood up and started looking at each of the frame.

I ran my fingers on one of the picture frames. It was Lu Han and me. Lu Han had his arm around my waist while I was smiling widely. We were young back then. I smiled as I remembered the memories I had with Lu Han.

She really didn’t change at all. She is still pretty. . . the girl I used to love. I still love her till now. Lu Han thought while looking at me. I kept looking at the picture until I felt a pair of arms snaking itself around my petite waist. I could feel the electricity running through my whole body.

“Lu Han Gege.” I said while chuckling. He just laughed and removed his arms. He stood right beside me while looking at the picture. His hands were stuffed on his pockets while looking cool and pretty. Haha, let’s just keep quiet.

“There’s an available jet. You could board the jet now.” He said while turning his head at me with a big smile on his face. I smiled widely and attacked him with a hug.

“Thank you Gege! Thank you!” I exclaimed while jumping up and down. He laughed and patted my back. I broke the hug and smiled at him. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheeks. His cheeks, showing a tint of pink. I laughed while pinching his cheeks.

“Anyways, you better lead the way.” I said while pulling my luggage and his hands. I brought Lu Han outside, with my luggage on my hands. I went searching for the three and found them arguing like little children. I laughed and whistled loudly at them. They turned their heads towards my direction while looking all flushed.

I laughed while Lu Han gave them a salute. Woohyun widen his eyes and started walking towards me and Lu Han. He shakily pointed at our hands. I smacked his head and said.

“Idiot. I’m pulling Lu Han gege here. I’m just holding it since he is my best friend and he will be leading us the way to the jet.” I said while removing my hand from Lu Han’s.

“Oh. . Hi Lulu~” Woohyun sang while smiling stupidly. Aigoo, these greasy star. I looked at the two. Myungsoo waved at Lu Han and they exchanged handshakes. Next is Baekhyun who was looking at Lu Han in agape. He hugged his hyung and squealed like a kid. I shook my head and face palmed myself. I cleared my throat, making them stop with their bromance.

“Please lead us the way.” I said while rubbing my temples. Lu Han laughed and nodded. The three stayed beside Lu Han gege while I trailed behind them. I feel like I’m a fifth wheeler. Why? We are five and I’m the only one here at the back.

Anyways, after 3283472304238 minutes of walking. . we arrived right infront of a destroyed jet. . . JUST KIDDING! We arrived right infront of a gorgeous hot jet. The three looked at it in agape while I just passed by them. The workers got our luggage and lead us to the inside.

Before we went inside, I gave Lu Han a good bye hug. I patted his back and smiled at him before going inside. And I was the first one to get inside. Next was Woohyun Oppa, who sat across me. The seats were only for two people so Myungsoo and Baekhyun would be sitting with each other. Woohyun Oppa looked at the view outside while getting all excited before taking off.

I just sighed and buckled my seatbelts on. Before I knew it, I drifted off to my dreamland.

 

‘Hyung! Keep quiet, you’re going to wake her up!’

‘Yeah! You would not want to face her wrath!’

‘Whatever, she looks so cute like Sungyeollie~’

‘Oh hyung, are you inlove with here?! You’re such a pedo.’

‘No I’m not!’

‘Yes you are!’

‘Oh dear, if Auntie knows this. . . she will really flip all tables that she will see’

‘Umma does that?’

‘Duh! Remember when she found out that you got your first drink? The beer and stuff?’

‘Oh. . . yeah! She did flip everything in the house. ._______________.’

 


 

:; Author's Note

Annyeong Everyone! ^_____________^

Here's another chapter~ :3

I guess I'm gonna have 4 chappies? :3

What do you guys think? Or I'll end it in Chapter 3? xD

Aigoo, I hope you guys like it.

Especially you ! :3

 

-winter_breeze