Chapter 2

Debut Days

Chemistry lab part 1 

The one in red is talking in English 

 

It was chemistry and we all must go to the lab as we are doing an experiment. Ahra was screaming as she loves doing practical than theory as she hates theory same goes to Haerin and Tasha. So Ahra, Tasha and Haerin skip in hand in hand towards the lab.

As usual they went to the table and start to try out the experiment, but before they even touch it Mrs. Kim, our science teacher, come in and say that we are to form a group of three. Ahra, Tasha and Haerin shout out done. So Mrs. Kim says that the group should consist of two boys and a girl and she will be forming us up. Everyone make a lot of noise as they are pissed off due to that old woman, opps I mean Mrs. Kim is the one forming us up and not by ourselves.

Mrs Kim says “Haerin, Kris and Tao table no. 1, Tasha, Luhan and Sehun table no. 2, Ahra, Kai and D.O table no. 3, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jia table no. 4” Baekhyun and Chanyeol bang the table as soon as they heard who are in their groups.

“Baekhyun, Chanyeol would you mind I am trying to say who are their group mates, ah no more girls already? Well Daehyun, Jongup and Zelo table 7, Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae table 8, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin table 9 and for Onew and Minho table 10, that’s it is there anyone that is left out? Okay fantastic *baksu* let’s begin the experiment”

Everyone was sad that they are not working with their friends but P.E.C and EXO at the same time was happy since they get to work with their crush. (For your info Haerin like Kris, Kris like Haerin, Tasha like Luhan, Luhan like Tasha and Ahra like Kai and Kai like Ahra it is like love at first sight)

-------FLASHBACK-------

“Ahra please sit in front of Kai, Haerin please sit in front of Kris and Tasha please sit in between them and in front of Luhan” Mr Lee say

RIIIINGGGG

“Finally it is lunch break” Ahra sung

The buy their food and search for a bench to sit on. As soon as they found one, Ahra keep on talking about Kai while Tasha keep on talking about Luhan and Haerin is talking about Kris.

“Girls, I think we have just fall in love at the first day of school” Ahra says

Guess it was love at first sight” Haerin sung

After that, they continue chatting while eating and than off for their next class

------FLASHBACK ENDS-------

Tumblr_min9xiftln1qh0p7to1_500_large

Tumblr_mj26ynvf7q1qg1bxbo1_500_large

 


Well hope you like it ♥