Is it the END of YOU and ME?

You.너야.

**
 

 


»»»»»FLASHBACK w/ you and Jihyun's trainee life«««««
 

 


After your sweat training day, you and Jihyun went to the building's sauna area. You were sitting right beside your bestfriend with your eyes closed, meditating, when you heard some of the girls gossips making your eyes opened wide in shock!
 


Sooyoung: Look~! Donghae oppa was wearing the shirt I gave him on his last birthday!

Jessica: You're so lucky girl~!

Sooyoung: *blush*

Sandy: Omo~! Be quiet. She's with YOona! *turn around and face their backs*

Jessica: haven't you heard that girl was having an affair with our entertainment's President that's why though she isn't that pretty nor talented, she'll still going to debut soon?!

Sandy: gosh~! I wonder why oppa still likes her in despite of her filthiness~!

Sooyoung: Maybe oppa was that blind because of her! *evil laugh*

Sandy: eeew~! It makes me turn off him now! *disgusts face*

Jessica: I'm sure that they're going to break up soon~! *evil laugh*

Sooyoung: I'm more sure that they won't even end up with each other~! *laughed more*

 


- They were interrupted when the couple passed in front of them, holding hands, while you got shock, that they were stopped from where you at, sat right beside you.

Yoona laid down, then handed a lotion to Donghae, "oppa, please put me some down to my legs," she requested as if she was on a beach, doing sun-bathing.

That guy never think twice to put it with her girl, as your heart starting to crashes in two. Jihyun don't even mind them, but its just you who obviously reacted when you took off the mask from your face and threw it near front of them. Then you walked away very mad as Jihyun still chase after you. "What's wrong?" she asked, while the both of you were catching up your breath.

"Nothing. I just feel like hungry, let's eat?" you calmed down this time, but that scene keeps on repeating on your head, making you to spin in an unending object.

 

 

 


»»»»»PAUSE FLASHBACK«««««

 



Back to the present, you woke up first though you only take less than two hour of rest, you hurriedly dress yourself before your husband will wake up.

Before you totally left Yihae's room, "Hae dress up! Yihae must not see you like that." you whispered enough for him to wake up.

"Where did you threw them last night?" he asked with only a sneak from his eyes. "just find them.. I need to go back with Waltz now!" you alibied, but it's true.

 


***



Later that day, Waltz began to pack up his clothes before going back to Britain. Then you helped him, "my love, I'm going to miss you again." he said with full of sincerity, and that's what makes you love him... his sincere heart.

"Me too." then you hugged his side. "Please forgive me, ____-ah, if I can't give you a child, like your Yihae. I'm such an unfortunate man who was not blessed to have a child." he then started to weep, and you give him a hug right away.

"My love, don't blame yourself, okay? I already have Yihae, and I don't need anything else but just you and your love. What important was, I love you, you love me, we love each other..." while saying those phrase, you suddenly remembered that you cheated behind your husband's back for the sake of your daughter some hours ago, feeling that you don't want to continue with your words anymore.

"What's wrong?" he turned to ask. "Nuh. Don't mind me, I'm just going to miss you, my love." then pinched his cheeks, and lightly kissed him.

"I'll be also there soon!" you comforted him, turning him on a light mood, and smiled a little lately, "how about Yihae?" he asked, that makes you think again, obviously, he was trying to know if your attention was still more on him or to your daughter now.

You took a small gasp, "Hae was there for her." you answered him, but he stares at you as if he was not that convinced, "you were still her mother." he traps you again, knowing that one of your weakness now is your daughter.

You smiled, "I'm still up to visit her for some time. Well, actually I already miss our business! Oh how I wanted to work again!" you responded bluntly, removing your eye contact with him.

"eomma?" as Yihae enters your room without permission. You removed your arms temporarily from your husband, then faced her, "Ne?"

She sigh, "eomma.. appa will not be here for a month!" and turns frown. Then Waltz sat with his knee and leveled his height with her, "do you want to have a vacation with your mom in Britain?"

Unexpectedly, "of course, I would love to have a vacation with my mom anywhere in the world just to be with her!" as she gave him a hug. "I hope appa will have some more time to spend with me as well. He always work and work and work...." you heard her sigh again.

"He'll also have some time with you as well." he ruffled her hair gently, and suddenly remembered, "oh Yihae-ah! I actually have something for you! Wait for a moment." he went on his suitcase and gets the hello kitty pillow-like.

"There.." and she was amazed how cute it was! "Your mom loves hello kitty, I guess, you'll also like it?" then the little girl hugged him tightly. "gomawo, Waltz appa~! I really, really like this!" then she finally managed to smile.

 

 


**
 

 


3-weeks later, you and Yihae got your 1-month visa for Britain! You decided to contact for Hae's number since he was on his drama shoot in Vietnam~
 


Hae: yeoboseyo?

You: Hae, its me.

Hae: uh? ____-ah?

You: Ne.

Hae: Ohh.. How are you? How's our daughter?

You: She's fine, and we're going to Britain! That was Waltz advance gift for her on her birthday.

Hae: b-bwo? What did you just say?

You: We are going for a vacation two days from now.

Hae: NO~! either both of you will not go!

You: But Hae.. please give me some time with her.. just only the two of us..

Hae: I said, NO! I'll be there by next week, so... I don't want to see you go.

You: Don't worry about us we will be fine. Just enjoy and concentrate with your work there uh? Yihae and I, will have some fun together! *excited*

Hae: stop what you are planning, ___-ah! I know that Waltz was using that trip, so that the two of you will he get your trust on him, and that's the time that he'll get you away from me!

You: Waltz is not like that. So, stop what you are thinking, alright?

Hae: Stop, just DON'T~!

You: *yawn* good night now, Hae. just see you after a month.

Hae: if you still pursue what you want, then... once you came back, you are going to meet my fiancee~!

You: what if you had a fiancee? While I already have my husband!

Hae: I'm just informing you.

You: Ohh.. I see. Well, best wishes to that girl, if Yihae would like her.

Hae: ____-Ah are you jealous? you sounded so.

You: Why should I? We're still going, and not maybe going to return there. bye. *hungs up the call*

 

 


**
 

 


After one week, Donghae went home, empty, lonely without you and Yihae in his house. He can't help but to accept the fact that you need some time alone with your daughter.

Meanwhile at Great Britain, you were touring Yihae using a tri-bicycle, "eomma, oh how I wish that I was really formed with you and appa's love. Oh how I wish that you got married, then having me afterwards."

You chose to be silent for a moment, and spake when you're finally done talking through your thought. "God has a reason or either a purpose maybe why that happens. We may not know the answers today, but time will comes without us, noticing it, that the answers were trying to find will appears unexpectedly."

Then you've seen your daughter rolled sidely in pain, "something's wrong, Yihae-ah?" you asked, then drive it into the sidewalk area.

"Eomma.. I don't know where exactly it hurts.. but.." she weakly told you.

"Did you hurt just now?" trying to inquired first, and she shook her head sidewardly, "ani.. I've been like this ever since I was young. I just felt weak, and feels pain inside, then later on, the pain will just subside after I got my sleep." this is the first time she open up about her sickness.

"Have you been to the doctor before? Did Jihyun knows about this?" you asked again. "We never went to the doctor. Jihyun eomma just thought of this as a normal pain.. but as days goes by, the pain I had before, had been much worsen now."

"Kaja, let's go to the doctor!" you carried her, and brought her to the pediatrician you know.

After the doctor consult her, she looks at you in a very serious manner, "___-ah, your daughter needs to be confined for more further observation."

"It isn't that serious, right doc?" you asked, with a hint of nervousness in your tone.

"For now, not on a critical stage, but almost gettin' there. This isn't just a normal sickness. Don't worry, I'm going to give the best I can."

 


Inside the ward, "eomma, we're still going to continue to tour tomorrow, right?" she asked, now on her joyful mood.

"Ehm, Yihae-ah.. You need to have some enough rest for now uh? Mom will just stay right here beside you, okay?" she nodded disappointedly. "but mom, I'm bored now here."

"Let's just wait for your Waltz appa here, okay? Then I'm going home to get your dolls and stuffs in our house." you were trying to hide not to make her worry about her condition.

"Please bring some paper with you, and also a pen, arasseo, eomma?" she faced you, and flashed her adorable eyes on you.

"Not a problem, my dear!" pinched her nose, then embraced her tightly. "I love you, mom!" she said, and you smiled, "I love you too, my baby."

 

 


**

 



3-days later, everyday they had been observing her condition, weak + pain did she always felt in those days. Just through looking at your daughter, you can't help but to blame yourself for donating your cells, and now it was your daughter who turns to suffer.

While Yihae was soundedly sleeping, exactly the attended specialist for her case asked to talk to you. "She's becoming more weaker day by day. Her immunoglobulins was that weak, unable to provide the protection she needed from the bacteria that surrounds her. I don't want to think that she was formed... in a scientifical way?" he informed you that makes you speechless.

"So... sorry to say this, but we can't do anything, regarding to your daughter's case. Her life can only depends by God, if it's time for her.. or maybe if she'll still live, expects more pain that will make her suffer more longer." you can't really find the words to say but to pray in that moment, and to commune with God.

After you talk with the physician, you were surprised to see the man you would always love to see for the rest of your life, sits beside your daughter's bed.

"Donghae?" you called him softly, but he just looked back at you with bitterness on his eyes.

"After she got out from here, I don't want you to bring her anywhere else, but just around our house!" you never seen him mad like this. You can't do anything about it, since you understand that he was much concerned with your daughter's health.

"Don't worry, after this, you won't even have to see me as well. I'll come back from where I was and proceed with my previous life, and pretends that EVERYTHING what had happened, never happened!"

 

 

 


~to be continued...

 

 

 

A/N : Thanks for the new subscribers :*    COMMeNTs are well-loved as well...