YOU and I

You.너야.

**


 


»»»»»FLASHBACK w/ you and Jihyun's trainee life«««««

 



You were staring blankly with the bottled water on your hand, as your bestfriend have noticed it for as usual. "Ya~! What happened? Smile, okay? Smile? Today is your prince day, remember?"

"That's why I'm sad. I can't buy him a gift. My stupid parents didn't gave me enough money.. and so.. aigoo~! If its not for him, I'm already working and not suffering here today!"

"So now.. you regret being a trainee?" you nodded, and defended for yourself, "I do, but since he's my inspiration, I'm trying to follow where he was." you shyly blurted out.

"Aigoo, ____-ah! If you keep on saying that, even though how great and talented you are, I tell you this, you might gonna be eliminated the next few days!" she reminded you, but you just sighed and went on your daydream land.

"Ya~! I can still borrow you some of my savings! You know I will do all things to make you happy!" Jihyun suggested, but it seems like you haven't mind her, so she ended up to sway you strongly, preventing you not to enter on your neverland. "Although, I have my gift for him, he might NOT still noticed me, okay?" you can't help but to rest your on your palm, and sigh all day.

Few hours passed, you don't still have an idea what to give for his birthday, "eotteohke? eotteohke?" biting your nails, non-stop walking from to and fro, outside the men's locker when you saw him how busy he was, opening the gifts whom he received from his fangirls.

You sigh, and went back to the ladies locker with a total disappointment. Then you open up your bag to get your bottled water, when you saw the most favorite headphone that your foster parents have bought you from the States. It means to you a lot, most especially its too seldom for them to give you some things like that. You get an idea! You have no choice but give that hello-kitty headphone of yours unto him. You put it in your simple paper bag, then left it outside the men's locker.

 

 


»»»»»PAUSE FLASHBACK«««««
 



PRESENT~
 


Once you arrived their house, you were that surprised seeing a familiar object you loved was never expected to be used by your own daughter. That little girl turned her face about when the light reflects as she got a hint that the main door had opened, symbolizing that someone came.

"Appa!" as she went into her father's side. "eomma, who is he?"  then her gaze turned to you.

You got speechless for a moment when you heard the word that every mom wanted to hear from their OWN child. You leveled your height with her, then caress her bangs, "Yihae-ah, you are big enough to understand our situation. Your appa and I, can't be together, because I already have my husband." every word you have uttered, seemingly affected your daughter, as she tries to hold for herself not to cry.

"Appa is that true?" as she faced her appa, while Hae weakly nodded.

"Anyway, Yihae-ah, he's your Waltz appa, my husband." you introduced Waltz to your daughter, but she was still that shock. "My love.. My only LOVE.." you added, that makes Donghae looks at you, surprise with your statement.

At bedtime, Donghae was pampering Yihae to sleep when he suddenly heard some random noise. As some minutes passed, it turned more of a sounded in pain, but pleasure.

He doesn't want to think the fact about you and your husband's loving moments, but it seems very clear when he passed right through in front of your room. Pain.. regrets.. did he felt, he can't help but to blame himself all night-long.

 


**
 


The next morning, you came on Yihae's room to wake her up. "Yihae-ah, today is Saturday! We're going to the green park later on, with your Waltz appa." the young girl was about to stood up, but once she heard that you'll be going with your husband, she stoop down and pretended asleep again.

"Baby.." you called her out again, but she just cover herself up using the blanket. "eomma.. it hurts seeing that you cuddle other man, and not my appa."

You got shock what your daughter hath told you. She then uncovers herself, "eomma, I won't forced you to get married anymore, just give me a baby brother or a sister." she stated very seriously.

You put your hands and caress her face, "Yihae-ah, please understand that I'm already married with someone. I love your Waltz appa, and he loves me very much."

"That's why I'm just asking for a siblings from you and appa!" your jaw dropped and that she was asking not only a sibling, but siblings.. which means two or more.

"That's impossible! Maybe you'll have some with me and Waltz product, and not me with Hae. We can't make one if we don't love each other." you explained in a very understanding way.

"Then just try to think of your love for me, for the sake of me, make me some brother and sister. I wished to play with them soon! Pleaseee mom, do it as soon as possible?" she pleaded, using her aegyo.

Donghae's smile flashed brightly hearing the mother-daughter conversation early in the morning. Oh how he wish that you would comply what was your daughter's wish, since her birthday was near approaching.

You and your daughter eventually got even more closer as days go by. At the park, while you were walking hand in hand with your daughter, you don't have any wish but to see her happy under your care.

"Eomma.. oh how I wish that you can live with me and appa legally." she suddenly spoken out while you both sat down on a fresh green grass underneath a not so tall pine tree. "Oh how I also wish that you can be my real mother.. fetching me in and out of my school, doing my homeworks.. even when I grow up, I want to hear some of your advice once I got a crush on someone, or maybe a boyfriend, I want you to be the first one to know.. Eomma.. mianhae, jeongmal mianhae, if I was such a bad daughter to you at first. I'm such a stubborn, disrespectful, who don't deserved a kind and a loving-mother you are. I'm sorry if I haven't realized it at first. If I only became a good daughter of yours at first, I know that you can grant my wish, right?" she added.

Then you embraced her lovingly, "gwaenchanha, Yihae-ah. aratda (I understand). What matters most, we're okay now uh?" she nodded, then asked, "how about my wish, eomma?" she repeated.

"About your wish? I'll try to talk to your appa about that case." you told her, trying to avoid her from questioning again.

"Don't tell me, you are going to make my siblings using the experimental way?" you curtly nodded, and she turns mad. "mom please, don't~! Do it in natural way."

You can't seems to answer her, when the two man of your life came up with the food. "You seems like having a serious talk out there." Waltz gaze at you suspiciously.

"Nothing.. she just.. She just want me to stay more here before going back to our country," you defended, not looking directly on his eyes.

"Oh let's just eat for now!" as Donghae noticed the awkward atmosphere once they came in.

 


 


»»»»»Flashback w/ Hae & Waltz earlier«««««
 

 

 


While carefully walking down the hill isle of the park with the picnic stuffs needed, Donghae find this as a chance to intrigued Waltz about how do you live together as a husband and wife.

"Hyung, right?" Hae started, then Waltz smiled, "I guess so. I'm 35."

"Yeah, hyung. I'm 34. Its been 14-years ago when I met ___-ah. I was the company's fresh image that time, that's why I didn't even get the chance to be close with her." then Waltz his focus with him, waiting for his continuation.

"I didn't even have the idea that he likes me.. that he's one of my fangirls.. if only.." he paused, and Waltz continued his continuation, "if only.. If only you know, you wooed her that time?" he then gaze him suspiciously, having the doubt that he also had a feeling for his wife.

"Ani, that's not my point." he nervously laughed unknowingly. "You're lucky, hyung. Have an extra eye for her. She's pretty, we'll never know right?" he continues that serves as a warning for him as well.

"I know, I'll never let her go. I'll make her fall in love with me more as days goes by." he stated very firmly, as Hae earning a glare from him.

"I just regret, as her inspiration, I never give her my attention or even thank her for the food, some stuffs that she gave me that time." Hae explained, while feeling that there was a tension coming up, if he didn't answer him properly.

"I'm such a busy-minded, right hyung? Oh how I wish to spend some time with my fans as well before, isn't it?" he's already sweating, trying to hide his real feelings for you, and Waltz does really feel it.

 

 


»»»»»End flashback«««««

 



Back to the present, once the food was prepared to eat, Waltz went to sit beside you and began to fed you sweetly.

"There.. its delicious, right?" Waltz then wipe your lips using his thumb, conscious, making Hae jealous somehow.

"Yihae-ah, just eat and eat, and just look on your food uh?" he instructed her daughter, so that little girl won't look with you and your husband's sweet moments together.

"My love here.. aah?" he continued to more, making Hae released a hard breathe from his lungs.

 


**
 


The whole day was well enjoyed for your daughter, but for Donghae, it has been a tough battle between him and your husband. On the drive, way back home, Hae was at the driver's seat, beside him was Yihae, while the couple was at the backseat, busy with their own world.

At bedtime, he was reading a story book for Yihae, when you also enters your daughter's room. "eomma?" she calls out, but you made a silence sign to keep your voice down.

Then you also lay beside her, "can I also listen with your story?" you crawl sidely to embraced your daughter tightly, and focused your gaze with the storyteller.

"eomma.. appa.. can we sleep altogether here?" she asked the both of you with her head shifting turns to look at you, waiting for your response.

"S-sure.. but I don't know with your mom." Donghae agrees, and kissed your daughter's forehead, "sure, my child." and that makes your daughter to wrapped her arms around you.

"Appa sleep with me on my right, and eomma will sleep on my left."

After the both of you watch Yihae got her sleep, that night also led you to grant her wish... You both don't care if she'll awake with your endless moan in pleasure all night, making sure to have its result soon...

 



~to be continued...

 

 

 

 

 

- PLeaseeeee don't forget to subscribe :*