Is it YOU and ME?

You.너야.

**



»»»»»FLASHBACK w/ you and Jihyun's trainee life«««««
 


Vocalist's pre-recording for the next level, and you were one of them who were said to participate. Then you sang, Younha's "Please take care of my boyfriend."

 

Where did it go wrong?
What made you hate me?
You don’t even have the time to think about it
I guess you were happy because that person was better than me
And treated you better than I did
* Please tell me that you’re sorry just once, tell me that you miss me
Even if you can’t say you’ll come back
Because I saw two shadows for the last time as it was etched in my heart
Because you seemed happy
I will just take a step back

Holding on to you for no reason,
Whining and making your heart anxious
Those things won’t make you smile
The reason that your heart races when someone holds your hand
Is not me, but you...

 

The mentors of the company who were there, were touched and amazed how you delivered that powerful heart breaking Song. For as usual, your bestfriend slash #1 fan, crying at the backstage while you are performing.

Meanwhile, outside the studio, Donghae with his friends were stopped from their track when they heard you sang. They can't help but to find that voice who is singing at that moment.

"Oh boy, her voice~! She's amazing! I guess, I'm in love with her now." Minho commented, but Donghae elbowed him to shut up, listening earnestly with your heavenly voice.

"Once I got to see her, I'm going to ask her for a date!" Eunhyuk commented after you sang. "Hae don't tell me, you were not capturized through her voice?" as he also hit him on his side.

He just let out a laugh, "shut up, okay~! Whoever that girl is... she's the one I'm going to marry." then he left his friends scratching their head, leaving them with a big question mark on their forehead --- "is he serious? or kidding?" that's what all they thought.

 

 


»»»»»Pause flashback«««««
 

 


**
 


Back to the present, after your small argument with Donghae, you went home to rest for awhile. Few hours later, you wake up with the tempting aroma from the kitchen, your husband smiled at you sweetly once he saw you coming, "my love.." then you hugged his side.

"I'm so sorry, if I call Donghae without informing you." you faced him, then you tiptoed reaching for his lips to kiss him, "gwaenchanha.. that's better, at least, I'll have some time with you today, right?" he also kissed you back, after he turns off the stove.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, while your hands were up busy playing with his hair. Everything was interrupted when your phone began to rang --- it was the man who is in your heart except Jesus, who was calling you...

"Yihae was finding you, come over here soon." he informed you, but you just bit your lip, disappointed, since you badly want your husband at this point.

You brought down the call, while your husband told you to come there, but you refused and proceed what you want from him first.

"You're so hot tonight, my love.." Waltz commented on your free space, then you caught for his lips again.

"No matter how many times will I hurt you, for our 'love' I may not still be able to give you a ba-..." you interrupted him by putting your index finger on his lips, "shh.. don't say that please.. I'm not asking any child from you. I need you.. I only need you and your love for me." you mouthed out sincerely.

"Why don't we just separate, and you marry Donghae?" you suddenly felt your heartbeat grew wild inside you once he mentioned 'marry Donghae' --- that was actually YOUR dream.. a DREAM that is very unreality, fictional, a fact that you already accepted that he was not yours.

"I know, you know that I still have a feeling for him, but I'm not choosing him over you, okay? I love you, that won't never change, Waltz. I even forgot him temporarily because of you." then he stood up to sit, "go now, ____-ah. Your daughter needs you now. I'm fine here, don't worry about me." then you embraced him from behind, "believe me, I love you." he just removed your arms on his, "your words may fool me, but you can't deceived your heart, ____-ah. Go now therefore."

 


**
 


At the hospital, your daughter was eating something when you feel like your stomach turned, with those food she takes in. You went to the toilet and threw up, but nothing's came up. Then Donghae followed you there likewise.

"Are you okay? Is there anything wrong inside you?" he asked, concerningly, that makes your heart jumped up and down inside you.. with those eyes, that stares at you, making you crazy..

You faced your back and gargles, "do you want me to bring you to the doctor as well?" he asked again, patting his hand over your back.

"I'm fine. I just maybe had a lack of sleep." you answers him mockingly.

Once you get out from the comfort room, "Eomma.." Yihae pulled out her hand in mid-air waiting for your response through your touch. "Yihae-ah. Get well soon uh? And we're going to the beach once you got discharged!" you tried to perk the mood that surrounds the room.

"I want to go out tomorrow, eomma!" she pouted, and you smiled, "ne, you'll be going out tomorrow."

"yakso?" shewed her pinky finger. "Ne, yakso.." you repeated, then connects it with her.

"Eomma, let's all sleep together here. Appa on my left, and you, on my right?" as she tap both sides of the bed to demonstrate it.

 


**
 


»»»»»Flashback w/ Donghae & Jihyun«««««



Jihyun was pregnant with Yihae at this part. She sacrificed her career over her pregnancy just to take care of the child. Although she already marries Donghae, but she always think of you and only you, imagining how could you be happy if you are on her situation, cuddling with him, carrying your child... Too bad, your foster parents setup an early marriage for you and Waltz that's why you can't be able to pursue as a Kpop artist.

One evening, Donghae came from their exhausting rehearsal for the preparation of their upcoming concert, "yeobo, why are you still awake?" he went up to their bed, and kissed her.

"____-Ah just called me awhile ago! I'm so happy, and the baby seems so happy hearing her mom's voice! That's the reason why we can't sleep yet." she told him, and embraced her husband.

"Sometimes.. or maybe most of the time, I can't help myself but to feel jealous over your bestfriend.. You look more happy talking to her, than talking to me." he embraced her back as well, but not that tight.

"Aigoo, my yeobo.. jinjja~! The two of you are the most important people in my life! Then next up this baby inside me." she pulled his hand and let him touch her tummy.

She suddenly sigh, "I wonder if ____-ah on my position right now. I can't imagine how happy she was, having the one she ever dreamed of to be with."

Even before Jihyun and Donghae got married, she can't help but to tell him everything about you, including your crazy fangirling over him before.

"A fan is a fan, Jihyun-ah. They dreamed about theirselves with their bias, it can come true, but some may not." she just lightly nodded.

She tilted up his head to look at him, "but I had a doubt that... you are meant for each other." he also looked back at her, "I haven't seen nor talk to her personally, how come you would tell me that we are meant for each other, besides and foremost, she was married and we are married!"

She pinched his nose, "we'll never know Donghae when God moves in the midst of our life."

He just looked at her with more focused, and she continued, "we can't do anything against it but to follow withersoever He will."

He finally spake, "I don't get what you mean, but you are God's will for me," he still insisted, but she just shrugged off with his idea, "I love you, oppa.. but ____-ah can love you more than I."

He let go of her arms and sat, "stop saying that Jihyun, you are the only woman I loved dearly, THAT won't change!" then he left her, and slept at the sofa that night.

 


»»»»»Pause flashback«««««
 


**
 


Back to the present, you got awakened when the sun finally sneak at the window's curtain, symbolizing another morning had comes.

You embraced your daughter once you got conscious, but you haven't felt her moved nor feel her stomach respires for air. Your eyes suddenly shut opened and sat to sway her, "Yihae-ah? Yihae-ah?" you called out for her over and over, panicked over your tone, across your face. Then you saw her lips was pale, hands were both frigid.

Not long after, Donghae also woke up with your whimpering noise, he also sat and seen you wailing out. "What's wrong?" he asked, unaware what's going on.

You lifted up your head and says, "Yihae-ah.. Yihae-ah.. Our Yihae is gone." as she also took off the cloth that covers her feet. He also mourned with a great mourn when he saw her two feet stood up straight...

 


~to be continued...
 

 

-----

 


#TT.TT


(feel free to comment)


- Pjnn