Final

One Cold Night

A whisper carried out through the bedroom. “Hyung...”

Daehyun lightly shook the elder who was currently situated under the blanket, fast asleep. When he realized that the older wasn’t waking up anytime soon, he went for plan B, and slipped his head and body under the sheets, huddling closer to the warmth that was known as Yongguk, trying as hard as he could to maintain his normal body temperature on this typical cold Seoul night.

The lead vocalist was not surprised at all when the heater in his and Youngjae's shared bedroom decided to break down for the upteenth time. It wasn’t that they had a really poorly ventilated room or anything like that; if otherwise, blame the owner of the building, who was way too cheap to afford a new heating system in there, so the two were forced to “deal with it” as the man would say. It was no wonder why they secretly stuck a large piece of paper on the old man’s back one time with the letters “Old Cheap Grandpa Lee” engraved on it.

Everyone assumed that Daehyun was a deep sleeper, but in actual reality, he was the lightest of them all. Oh how sometimes he wished that he could sleep like Junhonggie and Jonguppie, he would think, as another shiver came down his spine, regardless of the layers of garment adorning the male.

---

Yongguk felt a small body press up tightly against him as he began to stir. He slowly and groggily opened and rubbed his eyes, glancing at the nearby alarm clock to see what time it was. Oh, how great. 3:35 in the freaking morning. He turned his body around a bit to see who was desperately cuddling oh so very close to him.

“Daehyun?” he said silently, taking extra caution to not wake up Himchan in the room.

“Yeah?” Came back the whispered reply, large, hazy, almond eyes staring back up at the leader.

“What are you doing here?” He hissed, taking careful examinations to make sure he didn’t disturb any of the other bandmates.

“My heater broke again. Can I stay here hyung?,” the vocalist answered, plead in his vulnerable orbs.

Yongguk contemplated the younger’s offer for a bit before questioning, “Where’s Youngjae?" 

“Still sleeping as usual,” Daehyun uttered, reminding to himself about how tomorrow he would tell his best friend how he was drooling buckets of saliva that night. It even soaked his entire pillow.

“...Alright fine,” he spoke in a hushed tone as he lightly patted the empty space next to him, giving approval for Daehyun to sleep next to the muscular man.

To say that he didn’t enjoy skinship was a lie. He secretly- no, actually loved it when someone got a bit clingy around him. So when Daehyun unconsciously began spooning him while sleeping on the bed, it was to no revelation that Yongguk did blush quite a bit at the rather close contact, especially when he turned his body around, only to be staring face to face with the younger’s peaceful bedtime appearance.

Staring at the younger's content face, he took random notes on it, making sure to take in his intricate details. Daehyun being handsome was an understatement; he was drop dead gorgeous. The way those dirty blonde locks fell between those large chocolate almond orbs; that perfectly shaped nose that would occasionally scrunch up a bit, yet still exuded large amounts of adorableness when doing so; those plump, luscious lips that everyone loved and desired for; the way that his flawless skin appealed to him and made the male extra beautiful, especially when the moonlight hit the complexion through Yongguk’s window; and most of all, his cheerful bubbly food-loving personality that was to die for. 

It was to anyone’s astonishment why someone would even take the time to hate and bash on this magnificent being.  

The rapper kept staring at the vocalist, mentally tracing all of his delicate features that were neatly positioned on his facial structure. He was so occupied and immersed in the moment that he didn’t realize that a certain best friend’s foot was sticking out of the bed, and that the certain someone’s appendage decided to accidentally kick the back of Daehyun’s head a bit too harshly, causing the male to bolt forward, jolt awake, and crash his lips onto the latter's by accident in the process.

Both of the males immediately retracted their lips from each other’s, Daehyun’s being the first to sputter incoherent strings of apologies from his mouth. Yongguk just laid there, trying to process what just happened through his mind, a poker face forming on his facial profile.

“Omo, I am so sorry! I didn’t do that, it was not me! Please forgive me, I hope our relationship won’t get so awkward after this- Shisus, that was scary. I thought that you were gonna hate me for a while- Blame Himchan's feet, okay? His legs are way too long for him. Omomomomo that was so freaky I-” Daehyun kept rambling out until a pair of the same lips that had kissed him a couple of minutes ago, latched on to his, cutting him off. After a brief period of time, those same lips disappeared from his.

“Wha-? You-? Me-? Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? WHAAAA?” The vocalist spluttered out in confusion and dumbfoundedness, eyes wide and mouth gaping at the older, who simply placed a gummy smile on his face.  

“Love you too honey,  but you talk too much sometimes,” Yongguk stated, laughing a bit at Daehyun’s unreadable, constantly changing expressions.

---

After a few minutes of staring at each other because of the sudden confession, the two were back in their own world drifting to sleep, hands entwined in each other’s and both embracing together, tiny grins formed on their faces.

A gentle smile pulled at Himchan’s mouth as he did the same thing as the two next to him, hugging his light pink pillow. As he also slowly drifted off to Wonderland, he managed to say one more phrase to no one in particular, but simply and only to himself.

“I am the best wingman in the whole entire world.”

---

Short and sweet, I like. :3
By the way, I was supposed to update Of Bloodsucking Bats and Hairy Dogs, but the BangDae feels got to me, and yeah, this is what happened. :D Sorry guys. .__.

tumblr_mizhculOEO1ria3uuo1_400.gif

I ship this nonexistent OTP so much it hurts. T_T