Chapter 3

My Love Style, My I-Yah, My Girl

Youngmin's POV

Did I overeact?Wait, I'm helping them, they don't want me. Yes, I'm helping them.

I was jarred from my disturbing thoughts when I felt my shoe step on something smushy.

"EWWWWW....WTF IS THIS?"I yelled. I just stepped on this muddy material that looked like, well, . When i get a place to live and put my suitcase, I shall go shopping....for new shoes.

I decided to rent an apartment with some money I saved up over the past few years. However, it'll probably only last for no more than one month. I'll have to get a job, and SOON. 

I never really realized how awkward it was to walk on the street with a suitcase, but i quickly grabbed a newspaper and started looking for apartments. WAHHHH, I feel so free now, free to eat what I want, and to do what I want.

As I was basking in my freedom, a horrible thought occured to me:......UMMA IS GONNA MURDER ME!MY CONTRACT!oh , , .....but if I go back, I'll be ridiculed!

O.K. calm down, just think. I'll give myself two weeks to see how the group is without me and what happens to me. I'm sure the other members will cover up for me and say I'm sick. They definitely weren't going to say they were picking on me.

The list of to-do-things were being checked off slowly, one by one. Then, i saw these high school girls taking photos of me with their phones and looking at me with confused expressions.*HOLY, DID THEY RECOGNIZE ME?OUR COMPANY ALREADY STARTED PROMOTING, RIGHT?*

I hid myself with my jacket and stepped into this dark alley. However, I wasn't really having the best of luck this week....so I tripped on a plastic bag and landed on this lump of something that was wrapped in newspapers. After I landed, i realized I was sitting on A PERSON!

Good news: I didn't step on the person's head, even though i was a centimeter away.

Bad news: I had placed my -covered shoe all over that person's hair

.........Oops

============================================================================================================

A/N:GUYS GUYS U KISS'S COMEBACK IS TOMORROW!!!WAHHH! AND MY BABY BIAS(KEVIN) IS HAVING A SOLO!HWAITING U KISS!