Chapter 1

My Love Style, My I-Yah, My Girl

Youngmin's POV

", FINE!FINE!Let's see how fast you guys debut without me!"I shouted. I just left Boyfriend's dorm to grab a suitcase and stuff my necessities inside it. I ran out the door, not knowing where I was going or where I would end up. Those freaking arrogant pigheaded people should go die in a hole. I was trying my best, god damn it.

*Flashback*

"HYUNG!HYUNG!YOU'RE DANCING WRONG AGAIN!"yelled Minwoo, the maknae of the to-be-famous group, Boyfriend. They were going to debut in who-knows-when, but everyone was working hard.

"Mianhae, I'll try again!"I replied sorrowfully. God, why can't I get this part right?I repeated the moves over and over again.

"Guys, let's take a break. Youngmin, keep practicing, okay?"said Donghyun, the leader. I could tell he was exasperated.....I made the same mistake four times. I practiced the dance routine again until i was sure I would get it right. The guys came back to practice the routine again. YES!!!NO MISTAKES THIS TIME! I was busy celebrating in my own head when our manager came in.

"Hey guys take a break. I brought some energy drinks. Practice hard, but don't push yourselves over the edge, arasso?"said the manager. He was usually strict, but he shows his fatherly side sometimes.

I walked to the water dispenser and took a drink of water. I was about to go back to the practice room when I heard the members' voices say my name.

"God, how clumsy can you get?"giggled Minwoo, "Wait, I guess he's just mentally retarded." The other members chortled with laughter.

"Guys, guys, come on now, he's not mentally retarded," said Jeongmin. *Thanks for standing up for me hyung! *I was so relieved...until he said, "JUST PHYSICALLY RETARDED!"

*god, god, hold it in, Youngmin, hold it in. Kwangmin-ah, you'll defend your hyung, right?*I found myself praying that at least one of the members would stand up for me. However, any member who wasn't busy insulting me was quiet. I purposely made a ruckus and heard them whisper, "SHH SHH HE'S COMING BACK!" I rolled my eyes...they whisper SO LOUDLY!

I pretended i didn't hear anything and walked in the practice room with a smile. "Hey, I think we should go back to the dorm!"

==============================================================================================================

*The members were probably kidding* I told myself.*Brush it off!They were just annoyed at all your mistakes!If you don't make any mistakes tomorrow, everything is going to be fine!*

I told myself again and again that I would be fine if I didn't make mistakes tomorrow. Somehow, I still had an uneasy feeling in my heart.

==============================================================================================================

"ALL RIGHT!LET'S TAKE A BREAK!"yelled Donghyun.

"I'll go get a drink of water,"I announced. I DIDN'T MAKE A SINGLE MISTAKE TODAY!WOOHOOO!

*time to listen to the backtalking* I intentionally stomped my feet to look like I was already out of earshot. However, I tiptoed back to listen to the other members.

"HAHA, he thinks that if he doesn't make any mistakes, he'll be accepted. What a FREAK!He acts all cute and handsome, but did you see him drool and snore in his sleep?THAT LOSER!"laughed Jeongmin.

*hyung.....EVERYONE FRIKIN DROOLS IN THEIR SLEEP!calm, youngmin, calm*I was happy that the other members at least looked uncomfortable of Jeongmin's little rant.

"He should just leave the group!Otherwise, he'll bring us all down," snickered Minwoo. There was chorus of agreement from the other members, leaving Youngmin shocked.

*what the FRICK?that is SO it!Fine, I WILL LEAVE!*

I ran back to the dorm as it started raining, "I bet the members won't even try to find me," I grumbled.

*Flashback End*

==============================================================================================================

A/N HI! ik, ik, it's a y chapter, but I'm still getting used to everything!and yes its a REALLLY LONG flashback lol

anyways, see you guys later!PYONG!