Changjo and JeHee's date

BabyAngel

 Flash back 

        JeHee was gettin ready for her date with Changjo and she was wearing a golden dress,black and gold high heels, with her hair curled and has some little flowers on the side 

Flash back end 

     JeHee got ready ad headed down stairs, when she saw Changjo doenstairs wearing a tuxedo that made him look so handsome an it also made JeHee speechless when she came down stairs. When Changjo saw her he was also speechless when he saw her walk down the stairs it was like she was a angel that came from heaven which made him open his mouth which made an O shape then he came back to reality and said," Anyong,You look really beautiful." "Good morning,oppa,Y....you look really handsome."said JeHeesaid while stuttering, she was going to say H.O.T but the word couldn't come out so she decided to say handsome instead. While Changjo was still drooling on his breakfast that Hyoln and HyeRi made (Raemi was still sleeping that is why) JeHee went over to him and pecked him on the cheek and used her hand to close his mouth so that he wouldn't drool anymore. Hyoln,HyeRi, and Changjo were surprised that JeHee did that( that she pecked Changjo on the cheek in front of them). Then JeHee went to the kitchen cabinet to go get a plate so that she can eat breakfast( they had hot cakes aka pancake , bacon, eggs,and sausages) when she got the plate, Changjo came over and got the plate from her and putted the breakfast on it for her. This action that Changjo did for JeHee made her happy, then he gave it to her and she gladly took it and ate it. Changjo went to go get two cups and putted orange juice in there for him and JeHee. He gave it to her and she drank it all  already and he did the same. They were done eating and washed the dishes, when they were done RaeMi woke up and came down stairs. JeHee ran to RaeMi and said,"Good morning unnie, I am going to go on a date with Changjo because we haven't been on one for quite a while." "Ok but make sure to come back at 10 o clock at night,ok." "Ok"said JeHee. Changjo and JeHee went out the door and they went into Changjo's shiny blue car which was painted with the finest blue paint. Changjo drove the car and they were holding each others hand which were intersected. They both really felt happy and their hearts kept on beating rapidly. After the drive they made it to a park and went to the swings to swing. They were both side to side,and it was quiet so Changjo broke the silence and said," JeHee I like you a lot and please tell me that you like me too." "Changjo I have the same feeling like you too so I LIKE YOU too!" Those word made Changjo really happy and he wanted to kiss her but he wanted to that kiss to happen at the romantic place he was going to take her. So he took her for Icecream at a near by Icecream stand. "JeHee what kind of Icecream do you want." Changjo said " umm I want strawberry." "Ok I will have vanilla."said Changjo. Changjo paid for the Icecream and they both sat at a bench. They were eating their Icecream when JeHee said,"Oppa can I try some of your Icecream  , I'll let you try some of mine." "Ok, babe here say ahhh." Ahh and he feed some Icecream to JeHee and JeHee also feed him when they were done they threw the cup away and started to talk to each other so they can know more about each other. Then it was 8 I clock at night so Changjo grabbed JeHee's wrist and said," JeHee let's go I have something to show you." "Ok." Said JeHee and they went into Changjo's car and drove to a really romantic place and stopped the car. They got out of the car and went down the aisle which had rose petals on them and when the aisle ended they arrived at a kinda like a hut( like the one in Cinderella story with Hilary duff when she and the guy were at the costume party and when they were dancing on the kinda like hut and stage) then Changjo grabbed JeHee and twirled her and then pulled her closer to him and they started slow dancing. JeHee's heart started to beat really rapidly. And by the time she knew it she and Changjo was kissing JeHee and JeHee then started to kiss him back. Then they both pulled back an they started to talk to each other then they sat down and ate food that Changjo brought from TopBap's house. When they were done eating Changjo send JeHee home and they said their byes and JeHee went back an pecked Changjo on the lips and went inside the house. While Changjo blushed and felt happy and pumped his fist in the air then drove home. 

    Thank you and hope you like it. I'll update soon. Love you