SURPRISE

BabyAngel

 The night with L.Joe was amazing for HyeRi. HyeRi was sleeping in L.Joe's arm when she woke up and she was messing with his hair. L.Joe woke up and he offered to go make some coffee and then after that he took HyeRi home. HyeRi couldn't remove the smile away from her face because of what happened last night. 

When HyeRi and L.Joe arrived home everyone was there except Zelo and HyeAh because they had already moved in to their new house. 

 "Annyeong, guys, what are ya'll up to,"L.Joe said with a calm voice. "We are making a surprise party for Zelo and HyeAh to congratulate them." Ricky said proudly.

"Yahhh, and what took you guys so long," JeHee said sarcasticlly. The guys and girls were getting everything ready and getting everything perfect because RaeMi was in charge. Everyone knows that when RaeMi is in charge, every single thing have to be perfect or else she would complain. They had Balloons, confetis, and gifts. Of course they didn't forget the most important thing, A cake. HyoIn was the best at baking so she baked the cake. It was a very simple but elegant cake.

 

HyeAh and Zelo share the same flavor of cake which is vanilla with fresh strawberry stuffing.

After she baked, everybody gathered everything up in the room. It was so magnificent That RaeMi started to tear up. she couldn't believe her childhood friend was getting married at such a young age. Daehyun pulled her in for a big hug and kissed her head.

Everybody then got ready and changed. The guys were wearing leather jackets with a white v-neck and some black skinny jeans while the girls were wearing dresses:

 RaeMi-

HyeRi-

 JeHee-

HyoIn-

The guys stared at the girls in amazement as the were carrying the party things. They drove past the stores and RaeMi knew she was forgeting something. "OMOOOOO," RaeMi said so loud that is scared the people in the car. "WE FORGGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER, FOOD." Everyone looked at each other and then at RaeMi liike she was crazy. Then she told Daehyun which was driving, to stop at the market so he did. Only RaeMi and Daehyun went in so there weren't to much hastle. RaeMi rushed so fast to the Meat section that she left Daehyun behind. She grabbed some pork and some beef and then she grabbed some vegies throwing them in the cart one by one. After they were done they went back inside the car rushing to get to HyeAh's place. The rang the door bell so many times because it took forever for Zelo and HyeAh to open the door. When they opened the door everyone screamed out " Congrtulations". They both were surprise because they didn't see this coming. RaeMi rushed in dropping all the things down to hug HyeAH as well as all the girls too. RaeMi forced and pushed Hyeah into her room to get dressed.

 

HyoIn and JeHee took out the meat and the vegies to cook. JeHee was cutting the meat while HyoIn was getting the pots and the stove ready. The guys and the girls went into the big living room andn put on a movie to watch. Then ChangJo and Ricky stood up to go help their girlfreinds get the things readdy. HyoIn didn't show the cake yet to HyeAh, she left it inside the car. HyoIn was maaking grilled pork and the other two couple were making beef with some veggies in it. After they were done, everyone came to the dinner table and ate happily. "Thanks very much for supporting me, unnies" HyeAh said as she was enjoying the dinner. "You guys didn't need to do this much, HyeAh said and then everyone' head turned to RaeMi and she gave a glare at them. After ALL of that, Zelo and Ricky offered to help wash the dishes, L.Joe and Daehyun was cleaning the mess, and ChangJo was putting the things away.

The girls were restingin the livvingroom, and then JeHee went over to HyeAh and touched her stomach," waaw, i can't wait until my little niece/nephew is here so i can play with him." Then HyoIn went out to get the cake, HyeAh's eyes turned into big round circles when she saw the cake. "OMMO, gomsseumnida Unnie, SarangHaeyo!" Her eyes started to tear up and she thouht to herslef*What will i do without these girls*.

Zelo and HyeAh had to slice the cake into pieces to pass out to everyone. They kept the leftovers and then Teen Jewels and Tp BAP left. 

Zelo and HyeAh looked a each other and started to giggle. Zelo then pulled HyeAh in for a kiss.!!!

 

 

 

 

Next Morning:

JeHee was looking through photos of her and ChangJo. She was thinking of how they don't spend much time together. For some reason she started to cry up in her room, her phone started ringing and she went to go look at it and it was ChangJo. She picked it up and hee said" Angel get dress imma take you out tonight." JeHee's frowned then turned upside down and for the first time in a long while she called ChangJo oppa ," arrasoo, oppa." she said gladly. 

She was wearing a golden short dress:

With some black and gold high heels:

 

   also with her hair curled and put to the side with little while flowers in them

 

 

 

 

 i hope you guys enjoyed it<3