Unraveling Secrets

floWER

 

Rabi walked off of stage, D.O turning to her as they did. "Mianhe Rabi-ssi. I was told to do that."

"You don't think that'll cause a scandal?" She asked looking up at D.O.

"It was supposed to increase our fan base, or something like that." Rabi shook her head. She didn't want any more negative attention brought to her.

"But what about-" D.O put his hand up, cutting her off.

"Don't worry about it. I believe our managers are prepared for this, so we should be set." Rabi sighed. It wasn't that she didn't like D.O, it was just that one of the main reasons she left SHINee was to avoid things like this. As the two EXO members walked away Rabi was told to wait there. She had another performance coming up with Onew. She waited backstage, texting Kai. She and him have been becoming like how she and Taemin used to be.

"Bunbun." Speak of the devil. Taemin approached her. "You were very pretty." She smiled at him. "I was pretty jealous." He admitted with a nod. She laughed at him.

"Not just a little?" She said making the hand motion. Taemin was very notorious for that mannerism. He laughed with her and stepped closer to her. "Don't worry," Rabi began. "I'm not dating any of them." Taemin laughed a little, even though the news did bring some weight off of his chest. Unexpectedly he wrapped his arms around her. Pulling her uncomfortably close. Well, it would have been uncomfortable for anyone else, but for the two of them this was natural. "Taeminnie-ah~" Softly though quickly they tapped their lips to each others quickly pulling away at the sound of Onew's approach.

"Rabi, it's almost time for us to go on. We should get going." Rabi nodded, smiling softly to Taemin as she made her way onstage with Onew.

Taemin turned around finding Jonghyun standing behind him. "Oh!" He gasped. "You scared me Hyung." Taemin began to walk back to their dressing room before Jonghyun's words stopped him.

"How long has that been going on with you two?" Taemin didn't have to ask what he was talking about. "You don't have to answer, I'm just curious."

"I don't have to answer?"

"Ani."

"Good, then I won't." Taemin walked back to the dressing room joining Minho and Key as they watched Rabi and Onew's performance. Jonghyun joined them later, he and Taemin glancing slightly at each other as he entered. Personally, Taemin didn't want any of the SHINee members to know what was going on between he Rabi. This was something that he had that they didn't. Something he could hold on to when things became too hectic in the SHINee world. Just the thought that Jonghyun found out was unnerving enough to him.

***

Rayne and Hana were now in the dance studio. They were practicing the dances for their debut which was fast approaching. "Aigoo! Unni, who could it be!? And why did Yixing dedicate that stupid song to me?!" She was getting very annoyed by the situation. In all actuality, she loved the song. But that was her secret.

"See, you're stressing yourself out." Rayne said, repeating the same eight count while watching herself in the mirror. She waved Hana over. "Come on, let's practice this song." The two girls began to practice their dance. Working hard in the heels Hana believed they were forced to wear. In the middle of practice the door opened and a guy walked in. Thanks to their schedule the girls were expecting the arrival of the guy that smoothly walked over to them with a big smile on his face. He stopped in front of the girls, holding a finger up and bobbing his hips.

'SLEAZEBAG!" The two girls laughed. What a way to break the ice. He bowed slightly to them. "Dongwoo imnida." The girls bowed back and introduced themselves. Based on their schedule they were expecting two more guys to arrive with Rabi. One of their dances required three male counterparts. Today was the practice day for that dance. "I know you girls haven't debuted yet, but I'm already a huge fan." Rayne felt flattered, such a cute guy already a fan of hers. She joked around with him merrily, as Hana watched most of it, giggling to herself.

Not long after Rabi, Taemin and Kai walked in. "We're here!" Rabi sang. The girls clapped and practice began. The group of six danced hard, and with much passion. Rayne was paired with Dongwoo, Rabi to Taemin, and Hana to Kai. During a break, the manager brought the six idols food to fuel them for the rest of the practice. As the six sat around in a circle an unexpected comment came up from Kai.

"So, Hana-ssi, has Luhan texted you yet?" The floWER members looked at Hana. Rabi's eyebrows shot up. Her eyes darted between Hana and Kai.

"Mwo? Why would Luhan-" She stopped. Hana dropped her chopsticks. "Luhan!?" her face turned bright red. Finally, Rayne caught on to the situation. She covered in utter shock. So Luhan was Hana's secret admirer? Rabi hung her head, slapping her palm to her forehead. How in the world could Kai let that slip? She glared at Kai. He looked back and forth between the three girls.

"Did... I say something I wasn't supposed to?" Kai was confused. He was sure Luhan said he was going to confess to Hana. Taemin was completely lost. He leaned over to Rabi.

"Bunbun, what's going on?" Rabi waved her hand at him.

"I'll fill you in later." She stood up and headed to the bathroom. She pulled her phone out, dialing Luhan's number.

"Hello?"

"Heads up, she knows it's you."

"What? How'd she find out?"

"Kai, during practice... he-" She was halted by a beep signifying a call waiting. "One second Luhan." She clicked over. "Hello?"

"You're dating Taemin?" The voice belonged to no one other than Onew. How did he even know about that? She and Taemin have been very secretive about each other. How in the world did he find out? What ever the case, she didn't feel like dealing with this now.

"Now isn't the time Oppa." Without another word she clicked back over to Luhan. "You still there?"

"Yeah, what about Kai."

"To put it simply, he blabbed. You'd better figure something out before she contacts you first. I have to go now, I have to figure something out." She hung up the phone and returned to the dance studio where Hana was still freaking out over the new news she had recieved. She was now too afraid to even touch her phone. Rabi made her way over to Taemin, pulling him away from the dramatic chaos. "How did Onew find out about us?" Taemin's raised his eyebrows.

"Mwo? Hyung knows?"

"Deh! He called me asking if we were dating? How would he even guess that?" Taemin sighed. He was really not expecting Jonghyun to tell anyone. Part of him was hoping he'd keep it a secret from the members. Rabi's phone vibrated again in her pocket. She looked at the call I.D and saw that it was Onew. "Aish... It's him." Taemin motioned for her to answer it. "Neh?"

"We need to talk."

"Oppa, I can't right now I'm at practice."

"I know I'm on my way."

"Mwo!?" Onew hung the phone up. This could not be good.