All In Good Jest

floWER

 It's been about two weeks since Rabi moved out of the guys' dorm into her new home. She decorated her room the same way she had in the last dorm. Rayne walked into her room, without knocking of course. Rabi looked up at her staring at her expectedly. "Mwo?" Rabi shook her head. Rayne was just like Key in some ways. She chuckled to herself. "Rabi," Rayne began advancing into the new girl's room. "Your room is so cute! You need to help Hana with her's." Rayne liked Hana's room, it was just too plain for her taste.

"Why do we need to decorate Hana's room? I'm sure it's fine." Rabi wasn't even looking at Rayne, she was looking through the pictures on her phone. Reliving memories of her time with the guys. Rayne snuck a quick glance at the picture. She sighed heavily. Rabi has been looking back at those pictures frequently. It was about time she stopped. Rayne snatched Rabi's phone and ran out of the room. "Ya!" Rabi yelled, chasing Rayne who ran into Hana's room.

Hana sat on her bed with her laptop propped up in her lap. Her head jerked up when the two girls came bursting through her room. The maknae couldn't help but to become slightly annoyed. She closed her laptop as Rayne ran behind the door, trying to get away from Rabi. "Seriously?" She sighed, but the unnies didn't hear her. Instead they fought with the door in between them. "Hey!" She yelled, grabbing their attention. The two girls turned to her. "Ever heard of knocking?"

Rayne came from behind the door. "Hehe... mianhe. I just tried to get Rabi to stop romanticizing over her last group." She said this while staring at the picture on the phone. She took a closer look at the group in the picture. "Oh! Jonghyun is kind of cute though." Rabi rolled her eyes. She was getting tired of Jonghyun biases. She took her phone from Rayne and looked around Hana's room.

"AigooHana... It's so empty in here."

Hana blinked twice. "That's how I like it." Her voice went a bit squeaky towards the end of the sentence. Rabi stared at Hana for a moment.

"YOU'RE SO CUTE!" She ran over to Hana hugging her. The three girls had gotten very close during their training. It was easy for them to joke with each other or even criticize one another. Hana attempted to break away from Rabi's grip. Rayne laughed at what was going on in front of her. She shook her head. "Are you going to do that every time she gets cute on us?" Rabi looked at Rayne and nodded. The three girls broke out in laughter, as their manager, Kang Jung Hwa, walked into the room. He knocked on the open door as he entered.

"Girls, how is everything going?"

Rabi half nodded and half bowed. She wasn't used to being so formal with a manager since she had built a strong relationship with her last one. But she still went through the notions. "DehManager-ssi." He was pleased to hear this. The girls gathered around the manager as they often did when he spoke to them. The two newbiesHana and Rayne, sometimes became nervous around him. Rabi was used to this, but she was just as stiff as the others. He noticed the awkwardness that lingered in the air.

"Aish, girls relax! I'm not going to bite your heads off." A warm laughter filled the room. "Change and grab your heels. We are going to head to the studio ok?" The girls nodded and Jung Hwa left the room. Hana began to pull a sweatshirt from her closet. Rayne and Rabi noticed this as they were about to leave the room. They looked at each other, quickly nodding before leaving. They both wondered why Hana was so conservative and thus they made a mental note that next time, they would be picking out her clothes. But this time they let her slide. As Rabi began to change her clothes, she thought silently to herself. It was refreshing to be around girls. She hasn't spoken much with Narcisa, not enough time. As she switched to a pair of shorts, a t-shirt and button-up shirt she hear Rayne's squeal from the living room. Hana and her made their way into the room where Rayne stood, in her practice clothes, in front of the T.V.

"Isn't he just too cute?" She said pointing to the T.V where SHINee's new music Video "Dream Girl" was playing. The other two didn't have to look to know that she was talking about Jonghyun. The two of them shook their heads and made their way out to their van. After Rayne finally made it out to the van, they made their way to the dance studio. During the ride Hana looked down at the duffel bag on the floor. She already knew three pairs of heels rested in the bag, She slunk down in her seat. Event though she was trained, she still didn't like wearing heals. She preferred sneakers any day. Once the van pulled into the parking lot the three girls slipped into their heels before making their way into the building.

Up the steps and down the hall they went to their designated dance studio. Hana let out a loud sigh. "Ok. What's wrong?" Hana looked at her unni and blinked.

"Mwo?"

"Don't you 'Mwo?' me missy. I saw you in the van and that sigh just now. What's bothering you?" Hana pressed her two index fingers together.

"Unni~ I hate wearing heals." Rabi blinked.

"She's so cute!" The voice behind her stole the words right out of . She turned to see Rayne's mouth wide open releasing a silent scream. Jonghyun was the one who spoke. He made his way over to Hana. His approach startled her. She wasn't used to someone invading her personal space the way he had just done. She glowered behind Rayne and RabiJonghyun blinked. "Does she not like me? I'm Jonghyun." Rabi laughed.

"Rabbit!" Key ran to Rabi hugging her from behind and lifting her up. Rabi laughed out loud. "What are you doing here?" The two went into a conversation, oblivious to Rayne's fangirlling over the other members. Hana was worried, and a bit annoyed. Jonghyun continued to pursue her. Hana wasn't used to getting this sort of attention from guys, not to mention it made her uncomfortable. Again she ran behind Rabi who was now catching up with Taemin. Rabi looked over to Jonghyun who stood in that same spot, confused.

"Slow down big guy. I know Hana's cute and all, but she's shy, and our maknae." Rabi raised an eyebrow at Jonghyun who stared back with his mouth half open in a slight smile. He knew what she meant, but Hana was just his type. Small, cute, and in heels. His eyes traveled down her body to her legs. Rabi noticed this, so she walked over to Jonghyun and flicked him on the forehead. "Down boy!" He held his head and laughed.

"Members, we have to go!" Onew yelled at his group. Rabi looked over at him. It's been a few weeks and she missed being with him. He smiled at her, only for a second before he descended the stairs with the rest of the members. Jonghyun took one last look at Hana before exiting. Hana shivered, hes gaze alone made her feel uncomfortable. As they made their way into the dance room Rayne didn't seem so happy.

"Hana!" She called out. "What was that?" Hana knew exactly what Rayne was referring to. She threw her hands up.

"I don't want him!" She said in her high pitched voice. "You can have him! He creeps me out." She shivered again, wrapping her arms around herself for more comfort. Rabi and Rayne both go into a loud laughter that shook the room. “I'm serious! He's disgusting!” By this time the other girls are practically on the floor laughing.

Rabi noticed the TV in the room was on. The guys must have left it on. She laughed even harder when “Dream Girl” played. She pointed to the T.V. “Hana, Jonghyun Oppa is singing about you!” Hana looked at the T.V then back to Rabi, making a gagging motion. The three girls watched as Jonghyun winked and smiled at the camera, biting his lip afterward.

Sleaze!” She screamed. Rayne got up and held a finger up in Jonghyun's defense.

Hey, he's cute.” Hana raised an eyebrow at her. Pointing to the T.V once again.

Sleazebag!” She sang to the same melody of the song. Rabi laughed and joined her, free-styling lyrics to fit the song and the moment. As she danced to Hana's lyrics Rayne hopped up and joined in the fun. The three girls danced around the room, singing their own rendition of “Dream Girl” cleverly titled “Sleazebag.”

Manager Kang made his way into the room, stumbling on their antics. He pauses at the door, a smile crossing his lips. He entered the room when the girls were done playing around, rewarding them with an applause. “Now that's talent!” He said, startling the girls. “We should have you all perform that.”

What?!” All the girls spoke in unison as they watched their manager. There was no way he was serious. But the look on his face told them otherwise.

We've been wondering what we could do to give you all some exposure before your debut. You all can perform this on a television show.” The girls looked at each other. Rabi stepped forward.

Uh, Manager-ssi. You do understand we were just joking around, don't you?”

Hana didn't look like, or sound like, she was.” Rayne let out a loud laugh. “See if you can get those lyrics down on paper, okay?” He said looking at Hana. She looked surprised. He was serious. She looked around at her unnies. Rayne shrugged, it's not like Jonghyun paid her any mind. He deserved it. Kang turned to Rabi. “Do you think you can remember those dance moves?” Rabi chuckled and nodded. He couldn't have possibly known the song was about Jonghyun. This entire situation was funny. Rabi thought back to her days in the dorm with Jonghyun. Memories of how much he invaded her personal space flooded her mind. Not to mention that one time he went behind her back to arrange a fixed relationship between the two of them. She nodded again to herself. This would hopefully teach Oppa a lesson he wouldn't forget. At least, not easily.