Prologue

Of Odd Castle and Sleeping Beauty Prince

Everyone could see that those dark brown orbs once resembled the darkness, and so did Chanyeol. He merely could explain the feeling that was seeping through his skin just now—the kind of cold and horrible feeling like you had been witnessing some spooky creatures. On his left side, Jongin let out a ragged breath, eyes raking through the flawless yet dangerous figure across the luxurious bedroom; the male with brunette locks and a mysterious smile on his thin lips. Being the oldest even didn’t make Kris nor Tao standing in the front row; he just left Chanyeol alone facing the petite man whom just scrutinized five of them with those crescent-shaped eyelids.


“Wow, I didn’t expect such a huge amount of visitors in my castle. Did you just—.”


“We didn’t know that there was someone inside,” Sehun snapped unintentionally from behind Chanyeol’s back. Every pair of eyes suddenly turned at his direction and Chanyeol could hear the squealing sound come from the youngest’s mouth. “I-it’s true right, Hyungs? Oh my God, I wished I was never get involved in this situation again. I wished I was never fought with Luhan hyung because dammit he even told me that he would hate me if I—.”


“Stop right there, Sehun. There’s no need to.” Chanyeol said with his eyes never left the smaller man’s eyes in front of him. “It had happened.”


It was surprising yet strange as the smaller man suddenly clapped his hands cheerily, like there would be something amusing came after this odd situation. On the contrary, Chanyeol had sensed a feeling of something unpleasant that would be done by this beautiful stranger. Oh yeah, each of them had admitted that the small man was beautiful—even more beautiful than a sleeping beauty herself, if there was any sleeping beauty in their real world.



“So, let’s start the party then.His chuckle rang melodiously like some kind of bells ."In the end, there’ll be only one who'll stay here with me. Got it?" And when the small man clapped his hands once again, the five princes suddenly fell down on the floor, unconscious.