i love you

Hyuna vs Sunggyu? Nah!

Hyunseung's POV:

I was watching TV when Dongwoon handed me his ipad. He chuckled: "hyung, watch this". That was a video which Infinite's leader rambled something about Hyuna. I returned the ipad while watching half of the video. "So what? I've already known that he was Hyuna's fanboy". "But don't you feel irritated that some guy says he loves your girl?" "Why should i? It's not like Hyuna says she loves him or so." "Aish, be careful hyung. Do you know that ALOT OF guys like her?" He emphasized the word "alot of". I started feeling annoyed. "Dongwoonie, we should stop". "Stop what?" Doojoon asked while walking out of the bathroom. Dongwoon said before i could say anything:"Do you think that Hyunseung hyung should be worry that many idols are interested in Hyuna?" "Huh? Of course you should be, Hyunseungie.” Aish, these guys. “Tell me why, hyung”.”Well, she’s beautiful, hot yet cute and famous.” Doojoon said seriously. Wow, he didn’t joke this time. “And moreover, you are a BAD boyfriend”. The maknae really liked emphasizing and how dare he said something like that about me, of course i’m not a bad boyfriend. “You ‘d better explained before I smack you, Dongwoonie!”. “What was the last time you take her out for a date? What was the last time you give her flowers? What was the last time you say I LOVE YOU?” ”I…I” I stuttered. Dongwoon smirked: “See?”  “He’s right, Hyunseungie!”  Junhyung said after sipping his coke. Great, now I have 3 love consultants. “I don’t wanna stick nose into your love life but you are even worse than me in this aspect, Seungie. Hyuna may be carefree and childish outside but inside she is really sensitive. You should have learned from my mistakes”… (A/n: after watching all 64 videos about Hyuna and Junhyung, I believed that Junah existed but it is no longer a matter, is it?).

That night, i couldn’t sleep, I was thinking about our little discussion in the afternoon. “Am I that bad boyfriend?”I realized that I hadn’t never said I loved her before. I wasn’t  the kind of guy who said “I love you” that easily and moreover if I said that frequently she wouldn’t take it serious. And about the dating thing, both she and I were always freaking busy and I didn’t want to risk to be caught. “Hyuna may be carefree and childish outside but inside she is really sensitive. You should have learned from my mistakes”. Junhyung’s words keep drifting in my head. What if she thought I didn’t care about her and swayed by someone else like Sunggyu? Yeah, my girlfriend was a goddess, everyone loved her. She did choose me over all of those men, I mustn’t make her regret about her choice. Thinking about Hyuna made me really miss her voice. “Hello? Who is that?” “Yah, don’t you see my name on the screen?” “Ah, oppa…it’s 2am and i’m sleeping, how could I see the screen?” She whined. I didn’t know why people didn’t like her voice, I swore it was the cutest thing in the world. “I’m sorry baby, I just really miss your squeak voice”. “Yah, do you really call me at this time to complain about my voice oppa?”. I could hear her whining all day. “Hyuna-ah…”, “Neh?”, “Just love me only, ok?”. She paused. “Neh, I just love only you, Hyunseung oppa.” She giggled. That was ANOTHER cutest thing in the world. I hung up the phone.

Hyuna wished he had said he loved her back. “maybe he wasn’t ready” She told herself.

At the ….concert backstage:

Infinite boys were standing in the backstage while preparing for their performance. “You’re sweating, Sunggyu-ssi!”.  A  high-pitched voice from behind startled Sunggyu. He knew this voice, so well. “Neh?” . Hyuna handed him a tissue. “Don’t be worry,I know you will do it well. Hwaiting! ”  “Hyuna and her smile .God, i’m gonna die and fly to the heaven”. Sunggyu thought. “tthank yyou, Hyuna-ssi” He couldn’t find his tongue and for worse, his face was even redder than a tomato. The rest of the boy group tried so hard to hold back their laughter coz the performance didn’t make Gyu grandpa sweat but Hyuna did since she and her group stood quite close to them. Hyuna saw him blush and this made her blushed too, she remembered all the videos about him mentioning her. “Why can I forget about that? Great, now everyone must laugh their off.” She blamed herself. Well, the thing was that not only infinite and 4minute be there but Beast. And the worse thing was that Hyunseung was really really unhappy with what happened in front of his eyes. Yoseob and Dongwoon discreetly looked at him and made eye contact: “Hyung’s face was really creepy, is he gonna kill that guy?”. Junhyung smirked and gave them the look you-guys-are-seeing-Hyunseungie’s jealous-face-for-the-first-time-of-your-life-so-enjoy-it. Living together for so long, both of the younger boys knew that Hyunseung may be calm outside but if you made him angry, well, he could stab you till you died…Their thought was interrupted by their manager’s voice: “guys, your turn. Do it well, ok?” Beast boys passed both infinite and 4minute to go to the stage. The girls cheered their oppa and the guys smiled back. Hyuna tried to catch Hyunseung’s eyes but he ignored her. She felt confused and sad at the same time. Why did he do that? Others girls giggled, unlike ignorant Hyuna, they knew why Hyunseung was so suddenly cold. After their performance, Hyunseung quickly got off the stage and went straight to Beast‘s waiting room. He threw himself on the couch.

Hyunseung’s POV:

Aish,  Hyuna and her stupid fanboy. Why did she care about that guy? Was it because she knew that he liked her? SHE EVEN BLUSHED, FOR GOD’S SAKE!!!! I’m gonna kill him. “What’s wrong with me?” He said out loud.

Junhyung chuckled: “that is what we call jealousy.” Hyunseung jumped out of his skin: “When did you guys enter?” “We went with you, don’t you remember?” Kikwang said in disbelief. “He was so occupied in planning the murder.” The guys bursted into laughing at Dongwoon’s remark. Hyunseung sent his death glare to the maknae. Dongwoon gulped, “well, maybe Sunggyu won’t be the only one to be killed”. He thought to himself.

“Hyung, it’s your chance .GOOO!!!!”. Infinite boys cheered their leader. Sunggyu took the deep breath and walked toward Hyuna, who stood alone packing her stuff. “Hyuna-ssi, I…I really like you a lot…”.  Hyuna was surprised “But…” “Don’t, let me finish. I always find myself dumbfounded whenever I watch you perform. And I thought to myself that: this girl is amazing. And the next thing is I become a hardcore fan without knowing. But I don’t wanna just be one of thousands fans of you, so can you go on a date with me?” He said without pausing. “Sorry Sunggyu-ssi, but I can’t. Right now I just focus on my career.” “I just ask for one date and the choice is your” He won’t accept her rejection. “But i…i” She stuttered, “how can I say that I’ve already had a bf?”. “Is it because of someone?” “Neh?”  Her eyes got wider. “How does he know that?” “Your face is clear. So you really have a boyfriend?” “Yes, she does!” Both of them turned their faces to the direction where the voice came from. It was Hyunseung. His face was emotionless. Hyuna couldn’t tell whether he was angry or not. “I’m her boyfriend”. Didn’t wait to hear Sunggyu’s reply, Hyunseung dragged her outside. He stopped when they came to a secluded place. He stared at her without saying anything. “oppa, are you mad?” He remained silent. She was scared and the tears were almost falling. “hyunseung oppa, say something!”  “I love you so much, Hyuna-ah.” He pulled her closer to him and hugged her tightly. “I never say it before cause I’m scared that if I love you too much and one day we are forced to be apart, I won’t be able to survive. But now, seeing you with another guy drives me crazy.” Her tears were dropping now because of happiness. Hyunseung finally confessed and he had no idea how many times she imagined about this.”Why do you cry?” He wiped her tears away gently. “I love you too, oppa, way too much that I cried in joy for hearing you say it.” “I love you and I can say it every day until you are tired of it” “I won’t”. She kissed him tenderly in his lips. He put his armed around her tiny waist and kissed her back but more passionately. The stars were twinkling above them. This was definitely the scene that Hyuna always wanted to be with her man.

“Close your eyes, Yoseob, you shouldn’t watch this!” Doojoon said and put his hand in front of the younger boy’s eyes while Hyuna and Hyunseung were kissing. Both groups were watching the couple secretly in their van. Everyone laughed at the leader’s action. “Yah, I’m old enough for this!” The boy squealed. “Yoseob, shiii. They could hear us!” Jihyun scolded. But too late, they actually heard. Hyuna broke the kiss the second she realized the boy’s voice. “Yah, how dare you guys sneak on us!  I’m gonna kill you for real!!!!!!!!!!!!”  “Ahhhhh, runnnnn!” They ran out of the van before she could catch them. Hyunseung laughed loudly from behind. “oppa, why can you just laugh like that! They ruined our moment!” She whined but still angry. “Calm down, baby girl, I’ll make it up for you.” Then he continued to kiss her like nothing ever interrupted them.

“Phew, she didn’t catch us!” They were panting heavily after running like crazy. “Eh? Where is it?” “Ah, we’re lost” They screamed as they didn’t realize where they stood. “Damn you, Yoseob, it’s all your fault that we are lost” the gang started hitting the poor guy.

 END OF STORY.

A/n: This is the first time of my life to actually write something (this long) in English so please please comment about the content and my grammar. Thank you so much >