Date with my ulzzang Boyfriend..

One for Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlBNFsnfM3c

[Chapter 02:]  Date with my ulzzang Boyfriend..

 

“_” means Talking

 Italicsmeans Thought(s)

Color Blue means Flashback

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[No One POV]

Ace looked at the mirror, satisfied to what she sees. She left her apartment, reaching the lobby of her apartment building she saw Lee Chihoon, her boyfriend who was an famous ulzzang.

Chihoon look up and meet eyes with Ace, he pushed himself from the wall where he was laying and held out his hand.

“Hey babe! ~” Chihoon called as he kissed Ace cheek.

“Oppa, did you wait too long?” Ace asked with apologetic pout.

“Not too long, I just arrived anyway” Chihoon squeeze her hand as they start walking to Chihoon.

“Where are we going, oppa?” She asked as Chihoon open the passenger seat for her. “It’s a secret” Chihoon said before closing the door and run to the driver seat.

Soon enough after of 30 minutes of drive they arrived at their destination, at the top of mountain with a great over view of Seoul City. “Don’t come out first, ok?” Chihoon said as Ace looked at him confused.

“But why?~” before she can asked him, Chihoon step out  from the car and walk at the back of his car to get something then after a few seconds he come back holding a mat and blanket, Chihoon place the mat on the grassy ground then walked back to the back of his car, taking a big basket. Place it on the mat Chihoon look at Ace and signaling her to come out.

“What is this all about?” asked with both hand on her waist as she look Chihoon with questionable looked.

“It’s my way to congratulate my girlfriend for finally debuting as an YG artist.” Chihoon said as he walks toward her, wrap his arms around her as he pulled her into a tight hug, pressing his nose against her.

“Well I should give you a thank you kiss?” She said as Chihoon nodded his head. Ace giggled before leaning in and presses her lips to his. The two of them shared a passionate kissed.

“Let’s eat before it gets cold” Ace said when she pulled from the kiss then walks to the mat and check the basket that full of food. Chihoon pouted but followed her girlfriend; he sat beside her as they start eating their diner that Chihoon prepared for the both of them.

“Yum~ did you make all of this oppa?” Ace asked as she put another full spoon of food inside of .

“mm… just for you” Chihoon honestly said as wipe Ace lips with his thumb.

“Thank you oppa~”

“No problem. I will do everything for my baby girl” Chihoon said.

After awesome dinner the both of them cuddle in each other arms. Ace was seating in between Chihoon with her back lying on his bored chest looking at the stars above. While Chihoon wrap his arms around her from behind.

The two of them stay in that position for awhile when Chihoon remember something. “Oh yeah, I have another surprise for you. Wait here I’ll be back in a sec.” Chihoon said as he run to the track of his car to get another surprise.

Ace was looking the stars when Chihoon come back with fireworks in his hand. “Ready for fun fireworks?” he asked, Ace nodded her head. Chihoon light two fireworks and give one to Ace

Chihoon wrap his left arm around her as he pulled her closer to his side. “Like it?” Chihoon asked.

“mm… love it” Ace nodded her head not looking at him. Chihoon looked at her girlfriend with so much love, he lean in and place a kiss on her cheek. “Oh~” Ace was shocked a little but gain her composure immediately as she look at him.

“Saranghae jagiya~” Ace smile as she hear his words.

“Nadu Saranghae oppa~” Ace said Chihoon lean in and press his lips against her as they shared another passionate kiss.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Winterprincess © Copyright

All right reserved 2011