Their first meeting

One for Me

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzQ6pNlK7X0

 

[Chapter 01]  Their first meeting.

“_” means Talking

 Italicsmeans Thought(s)

Color Blue means Flashback

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[No One POV]

 

 

Sweat was drifting all over her as she dance at the beat of the song, Ace were been practicing since 8 in the morning and now it’s nearly 6, she stop dancing when she felt her stomach groan in hunger. She didn’t eat anything in lunch so now she is hungry to death.

 

“Arraso, arraso I’m going to feed you now” Ace rubbed her flat tummy as she turn off her iPod. She walks to her staff to get a clean towel to wipe her sweaty face, when suddenly the door burst open revealing her dongsaeng/best friend in YG Minzy of 2ne1.

 

“Unnie are you done?” Minzy asked as she walks toward her, Ace nodded her head as she faces her.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have any schedule? Where are the others?”Ace looked behind Minzy to find her alone.

“The unnies have their schedule while I have a day off” Minzy explain smile at her, Ace nodded in understanding.

“Unnie, let’s grab some food I’m hungry” Minzy said as she rubbed her tummy with cute pouted on her face, Ace laughed at her and nodded.

“I was about too. Let’s me change ok?” Ace said as Minzy nodded her head.

 

Ace left the practice room to go to the restroom to change into some clean clothes, after a few minutes she come back to the room to fine Minzy seating at the couch patiently waiting for her.

 

“Hey, let’s go!”Ace said immediately Minzy stood from her seat and run towards Ace as she wraps her arms around her unnie’s arm. Ace shook her head but smile at her childishness.

 

Minzy disguise herself with a cap that was almost covering half of her face. They enter the café near YG and sat far away enough to the crowd. Ace sat across from Minzy then looked to her left to fine 3 guys wearing a disguise just like Minzy.

 

“Let’s order” Minzy called and Ace look back at her.

“Yeah” The waitress comes to get their order. As they said their order the waitress walks away to get their order. While waiting the girls catches up from what they missed, being a celebrity Minzy and the rest of 2ne1 were busy at their schedule while Ace was busy at her upcoming debut as a solo artist, as a female Taeyang. The two girls talked until their comes, they enjoy their dinner while talking, and laughed.

Ace excuse herself to go to the rest room, on her way to the restroom she wasn’t looking on her way and bumped into someone.

 

“God, Mianhae I didn’t mean~” Cold ice tea poured on her white shirt. Shocked at what just happened. Ace looked at her shirt.

 

“Here” The person she who seems a guy offer his handkerchief, Ace took it without looking at him, Minzy saw Ace in trouble stood up.

“Omo, unnie you ok?”Minzy asked Ace looked at her and give her a small smile.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It just sticky” Ace pouted as she tries to dry her shirt with the guy handkerchief.

“I’m sorry I really didn’t mean to pour you the ice tea.”He said apologetic. Ace looked up at her for the first time since they bumped into each other and smile.

“It’s okay, It’s my fault anyway I didn’t look where I was going, so yeah.” Ace said. The guy froze from where he was standing as soon as he saw her face.

 

[Minho POV]

 

I was walking back to our table with ice tea in my hand, when suddenly I bumped into someone and accidentally pour the ice tea on her white shirt.

 

“God, Mianhae I didn’t mean~” I apologize. She was shocked at the cold and was looking for something to wipe the ice tea on her shirt. I immediately took my handkerchief from my pocket and handed it to her.

 

“Here” I said and she gladly took it her friend walks over to see what just happened.

“Omo, unnie you ok?” She asked her. The girl I bumped into look at her friend and smile at her.

“Yeah, I’m fine. It just sticky” She pouted as she tries to dry her shirt with my handkerchief.

“I’m sorry I really didn’t mean to pour you the ice tea” I said apologetic. She looks up at me for the first time, and then I froze on the spot as soon as I saw her face.

 

She’s beautiful– I thought.

 

My heart starts beating triple times just staring at her face.

“It’s okay, It’s my fault anyway I didn’t look where I was going, so yeah.” She said with a beautiful smile on her face.

 

What was happening to me? Am I having a heart attack– I asked myself as I keep staring at her.

 

“I think we should leave, I’m done eating already” Her friend said that interrupt my thoughts and the girl I bumped into nodded in agreement. “Wait here I’ll get your staff and pay the bill.” Her friends said and she nodded.

 

“I’m really sorry” I said again.

“Its okay” She gives me her beautiful smile again.

 

 

God, what was is this feeling? – I thought.

 

Then Key hyung and Taemin walks toward us. “Hyung, what happen?”Taemin asked as soon as he stops beside me. I look at him then back to the girl I bumped into. She gives them a small smile then her friend comes back with her bag.

 

“Let’s go unnie.” Her friend said.

“Okay.”

“Minzy~ah?” Taemin asked the girl’s friend who was Minzy. She and her friend look up at Taemin.

“SHINee~oppa? What are you doing here?” Minzy asked.

“We just have our break so we decided to relax here” Taemin explained.

“Oh I see, well we have to go. Unnie got some ice tea on her shirt” Minzy bowed and left with her unnie.

 

I looked at them until they disappeared on my sight then sighed.

 

Will I see her again?– I asked myself.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Winterprincess © Copyright

All right reserved 2011