We meet again...

One for Me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0fBQpQzBM

 

 

[Chapter 03:]  We meet again.

 

“_” means Talking

 Italicsmeans Thought(s)

Color Blue means Flashback

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

[Ace POV]

 

Weeks has been passed so fast, next week will be my debut stage as an artist as female Taeyang. Excited yet nervous a little, I just finished recording my debut song and now I’m heading for my photo shot.

 

“Ace~sshi please change to this outfit” My coordinator said as she hand me a pair of outfit that an going to wear.

“Ne~ gamsahamnida unnie” I said as I took the clothes and walk to the changing room to change.

 

Minutes later I came out wearing the outfit that my coordinator gives to me she walks toward me to fix my clothes.

“You’re so beautiful in whatever clothes you wearing” She compliments as she give her genuine smile.

“Gomawo unnie~”

“Now go fix your hair and make-up” She said as she lightly pushed me to the chair in front of the big mirror. I giggled as I sat down, two unnies start fixing my hair and make-up. Done with my hair and make-up, I stood up and walk to meet the photographer.

 

“Annyonghaseyo Ace imnida, please take care of me” I bowed.

“Annyong Ace~sshi, I’m Lee Min I will be your photographer for today. Let’s work hard for your first photo shot ok?” Lee Min said.

“Ne~”
“A little doing a photo-shot just be yourself and the photo will come out good” Lee Min said as I nodded my head. “Ok then if you’re ready let’s start the photo-shot” he said.

“Ne~” I nodded my head and walk in the middle with white background.

 

“Remember just be yourself Ace~sshi” Lee Min remind me.

“Ne~” I said as I start posing to the camera, just like Lee Min said just be myself.

 

Hour passed Lee Min were looking all the photos of my to his laptop. I sat beside him as I look as well. “I told you the photo will come out good if you just be yourself.” He said still looking at the photos he taken.

“Ne~ gamsahamnida for your tip” I said he look at me with a smile.

“No problem, beside your naturally beautiful so your photo will really come out good, even great” He complimented, I giggled as I stood up.

“Well I have to Lee Min~sshi, I still need to practice my dance.

“Oppa, just called my Lee Min oppa, I’m not that old. I’m only 27 so yeah” Lee Min scratch the back of his head as he look at his feet. I giggled

His cute when his shy– I thought.

 

“Ne, Thank you again Min~oppa it was great working with you” I bowed, he nodded his head and I left the room to go to the dance studio.

 

I place my bag on the couch as I play my debut song then start dancing to the music. Hours have been passed and I’m still dancing, I didn’t know that it was night already until 2ne1 come to the room.

 

“Don’t push yourself so hard or else your debut stage will be postpone, if you collapse before your debut” Bom unnie said as she and the rest of 2ne1 come inside.

 

“Unnies, dongsaeng” I called as I stop the song and walks toward them as I give each of them a bear hug.

“Oh I missed you too, sis” Bom unnie said as she pulled from the hug and pinched my cheek.

“What are you guys doing here? You don’t have any schedule?” I asked.

“Well actually we have.” CL unnie said.

“We have Music Core at 6:30” Dara unnie nodded. I looked at my wrist watch it say 5:35.

“Its 5:35 already you should be on your way there. What are you doing here?” I raise an eyebrow.

“We’re here because we’re going to take you with us.” Minzy explained.

“Me? Waeyo?”

 

“Well you’re going to debut next week so we thought; it’s nice for you to be familiar at the place where you’re going to debut as an idol.” Dara unnie said.

“But~” Bom unnie cut me off.

“No buts, we already asked permission to your manager and he said yes. So you don’t have to worry anything” Bom unnie said.

“And he also think that this is good for you” CL unnie interrupt.

“So what do you think unnie, let’s go we going to tour you around the place.” Minzy excitedly said as she holds my hand like a little girl asking her mother to go with her to the park.

“Ok ok I go but let me change first” I said and they nodded their head. I left the room to go to the lady’s room to change to some clean clothes.

 

Minutes late I come back to the dance studio, and then we are off to Music Core. It’s already 6 when we arrive at the Music Core 2ne1 immediately when to their dressing for their hair and make-up leaving me behind.

 

Aish and I thought their going to tour me around. -  I thought.

 

“Oh well I’m just going to tour myself.” I mumble as I start walking around the big building like a lost puppy.

 

After 3o minutes walking, I just found the lady’s room. My phone suddenly vibrates from my bag.

 

Must be Chihoon~oppa.-  I happily thought as I search my phone through my bag when suddenly I bumped into something or should I say someone and lost my balance, I close my eyes waiting to feel pain hit my body. Instead I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

 

“Why every time we meet, we bumped into each other?” The one I bumped said. I’m sure it’s a guy because of his manly voice. I slowly open my eyes to meet eyes with Choi Minho of SHINee.

 

A smile appeared on his kissable lips “Hello, we met again” He said. I give him a meek smile “Ye~” That’s the only word come out from my lips as we keep looking to each other eyes.

 

Then his eyes shifted to my lips, I don’t know why but I also look at his lips. There something inside want to kiss his kissable lips but my mind said that I already have Chihoon~oppa. He slowly leans in when someone called his name.

 

“Hyung, where have you been?” Someone said from his back. Minho immediately stood me up and turns his head to see their maknae Lee Taemin and SHINee diva Key.

 

Save~ but why do I feel disappointed?  Nah~ I already have Chihoon~oppa– I thought, nodded my head.

 

“Taemin~ah, Key~hyung” He called. They walk toward us, Taemin who immediately see me “Oh aren’t you Minzy~ah’s unnie?” He pointed at me.

“Ye? Oh Ne~” I nodded my head.

“Are you looking for her?” He asked again.

“Mm.. ne, do you know by any change where are they?” I asked but before he can answer my question I heard Minzy voice called my name from behind, I turn around to find her running toward me.

 

“Unnie~” She called.

“Where have you been? I was looking for you. We already finished our performance, Jiyong~oppa he going to treat us diner for the successful performance today you want to come?” Minzy said as soon as she stops in front of me.

“Oh” I look at Minho and his band mates. Minzy also look at them.

“Oh SHINee~oppa, Annyonghaseyo” Minzy bowed.

“Annyong~” They greeted back.

“Unnie we have to go, the others are waiting at the van” Minzy said as she start pulling me.

“Bye oppas its nice seeing around” Minzy said I bowed at the three of them as we left to find the others.

 

 

[No One POV]

 

Minho look Ace disappeared to the corner then look at his band mates who was giving him a look.

“What?” He asked a bit irritated at their looks they given to him.

“What? Hyung what was that? If Key~hyung and I didn’t come, you were going to kiss Minzy~ah’s friend” Taemin said.

“What? I don’t know what you are talking about” Minho said as he starts walking back to their dressing room. Key and Taemin walk behind him.

“Oh Jinja? Are she the girl that you always talking about to your sleep?” Key tease.

“What? I did not” Minho desperately denies.

“Did too, me and the rest heard it.”Key said Minho face turn crimson red as he walks away from them.

“Oh Minho~hyung has a crush” Taemin joined Key.

“Aish kids” Minho mumble shook his head, went inside SHINee’s dressing room.

 

“Minho~hyung saw his crush again” Taemin sang as he went inside Jonghyun and Onew look at Taemin then at Key.

“Crush? Minho has a crush?” Jonghyun asked as he sat beside Minho on the couch. Taemin and Key nodded their head.

“Mm… and his about to kiss her, if we didn’t saw them” Key said Minho sighed as he look away.

“Jinja?” Onew asked and looked at Minho.

“And he didn’t deny it when we said he has a crush on her” Taemin added.

“Is she pretty?” Jonghyun asked the two.

“Ne, Noona numo yeppu” Taemin sang.

“Jinja? Oh I want to meet her” Jonghyun and Onew said.

“When are you going to introduce her to us Minho~ah?” Onew asked.

“Yeah, we want to meet our future sister-in-law” Jonghyun added then high five with Onew.

“Shut up, I don’t even know her name and beside I don’t think I’m going to see her again” Minho said a bit sad.

“Oh oh oh… you already missed your wifey? Don’t worry you will see her again. The world is so small for the two of you” Jonghyun said as he patted Minho’s back.

“Yeah hyung I’m sure you will see her again because she’s Minzy~ah’s friend remember?” Taemin said.

“Oh Jinja? Yah~ Minho~ah you don’t have to worry if she’s Minzy~ah’s friend. You will meet her again” Onew said.

 

I hope– Minho thought.

 

Meanwhile at the van of 2ne1 with Ace, the five were going to the Chinese restaurant to have dinner with big bang and se7en. Ace look at Minzy who was seating beside her.

 

“Minzy~ah’s?” Ace called.

“Ye unnie?”

“Are you friends with SHINee’s sunbae?”  Ace asked.

“Ne, Waeyo?”

“Nothing, It just your so close to them?” She said look away.

“Oh~ don’t worry once you debut I will introduce you to them any other artist” Minzy said.

“Oh ok” Ace said as she look out the window.

 

Why do I feel so safe when I’m on his arms earlier? And also I feel butterflies on my stomach when I thought his going to kiss me–Ace thought. I wonder what is it feel kissing his kissable lips.

 

“Aish what are you thinking Park Ace? You already have Chihoon~oppa” Ace mumble as she lightly poked her head.  Minzy look at her with questionable eyes.

“What are you doing unnie?” Minzy asked.

“Oh oh nothing” Ace said as she look out the window again.

 

Aish stop thinking about that thing– Ace thought.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Winterprincess © Copyright

All right reserved 2011