Accident Makes Things Change

A Thousand White Roses

hello guys :D i'm so sorry i can't update recently.. it's been almost a month! and just to make it clear here, Sunny and Sunkyu are different person. we were telling about Sunkyu's story before, in this chapter, i'll bring Sunny :D

so, enjoy the fic~


Sunny POV

The crowd in front of me suddenly split up, make a line for me to walk in between them. I step my beautiful legs pass them. Their eyes are fixed on me since I got out from the car. Of course, who wouldn’t want to see me, a living Barbie? They cheer and gasp in awe every time they see me. It always happens since the first day I charged to this school. I’m rich, pretty, and clever. Guys want to be with me and girls envy me.

I kept walking until I reach him, my boyfriend. He’s a kingka in this school. We’re the most perfect couple of queenka and kingka, no one denies it even the teachers.

“hi baby~ “ he smiles and kisses my cheek softly. He’s Kim Himchan, the guy I love.

“morning~” I kiss him back. He hugs my waist and whispers to me.

“you know, I don’t like the way those boys stare at you. Looks like they want to eat you up.” He makes a cute pout with his lips. I stand on my tippy toe to pinch his nose. It needs an effort since he’s way taller than me.

“why? Is my baby jealous hmm??” I and put my arm around his neck.

“of course I am! I’m your boyfriend and you’re mine. How can I stay seeing this every day?” he pecks me on the lips.

“aish~ just let them be. They’re nothing. And you. You think I can hold my anger every time those girls tease you? And also, it happens every day.” Now it’s my turn to pout. He caresses my head.

“you know I never care about them. They’re just a pain in the . You’re the only girl in my life now.” he smiles before pulls me in for another kiss.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It’s Himchan’s birthday. I want to give him a surprise. I’ve bought a nice present and also a beautiful cake that I make by self. Now, I’m on my way to his mansion. It’s 11.50 pm now, omo~ I should be hurry!

I speed my car until it moves like a wind. On the way, I’m sleepy but I try my best to keep awake. I can’t hold my eyes to close. When I re-open them, at the T junction, I almost crush on a truck. With panic, I turn the steer to the left side. I can’t control the car and it crushes on the street light. My head bangs on the steer and I feel dizzy. My vision gets blurred, I can see fire in front of me but all I can do is just stay and close my eyes until I’m lost in unconsciousness.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I feel a big shock in my chest. It happens many times until suddenly my eyes opened. I can barely see figures in front of me, some people with masks and white suits.

“God! she’s finally awake!”

“really? It’s a miracle! Hurry, give her a shot!” I feel something sting my hand with some liquid. After that, everything become dark and blur.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Once again, I manage to open my eyes. It feels a little bit heavy. I see my mother right beside me and smiling at me.

“honey, you’re awake?” she caresses my hair softly. I feel something on my head and face. It’s like a thin fabric that or called bandage.

“mom, where am I? w … why I’m bandaged?” I try to wake but my mom pushes me back to lay on the bed.

“you’re in a hospital now dear. Your car crushed on the street light and it got fire. Good thing that someone saved you right before your car blamed. But … “ she looks down and starts to sobs.

“but what mom? Tell me … “ I insist her. She looks up and caresses my face.

“the fire burnt your face. And … it changes.” I’m more than shock to know that my face is not the same. Oh my gosh! What should I do??! It’s my asset! I can’t get a wound on my face!!

“NO~! MOM, PLEASE SAY IT’S NOT TRUE!” I cover my ears while crying out loud. My face, my beautiful face!!

“honey … honey … “ she pulls me into a hug. I cry in her embrace. “don’t worry. We’ll find the best plastic surgeon to fix your face. I promise.”

Suddenly, I remember about Himchan. It’s his birthday already. Instead of celebrating it with him, I stay overnight in the hospital.

“where’s Himchan? I want to meet him. I haven’t wish him a happy birthday.” I said with low voice. Although I’m still upset because of my face, but my mother’s words make me feel a bit relieve.

“you just wake from your coma and you ask him instead of me?” my mom laugh I guess trying to ease the situation. “he’s been here for 3 days and didn’t even move from your side. I asked him to go home and get changed. He’ll be in few hours.”

I lend back on my bed and sigh. What was his reaction when he knew that my face was not the same? Will he accept my change and still be with me or go and look for another girl? But he’s been a sweet boyfriend, waiting for me here for 3 days.

“annyeong.” I turn my head to the door and smile widely when I see him, Kim Himchan with a bouquet of flower in his hand.

“ah, finally you come.” My mom greets him. “I’ll leave you two now.” she smiles then gets out of the room.

“baby~” he walks closer to me and puts the flower on the bed side table. “how are you feeling?”

“I’m great. And even better to I see you.” I say to him. He takes a chair and sits on it. He holds my hand in his, he’s so warm.

“well, get healthy soon. My life is not the same without you.” He pouts like a little kid. I let out a chuckle. He’s too cute!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It’s the day for me to unseal the bandage on my face. Well, actually I can’t wait to see my face. Is it still flawless like usual, or a bit different?

“ready, Mrs?” I nod at the doctor and slowly, he cuts the bandage and starts to rolls it. When he’s done, I ask my mom to bring me a mirror. She takes a mirror quietly and gives me. My heartbeat gets faster and faster as the mirror is getting closer to my face.

“mm … mom~” my eyes begin to teary right when I see my reflection on the mirror.

“honey … please … “

“mom!! What the hell is that on the mirror?! It’s so creepy like a zombie! That’s not a face mom!! Not my face!!! It’s disgusting!!” I can’t hold my disgust on the face shown on the mirror. That’s not my face! I want my beautiful face back right now!!

“honey, please listen to me. We’re going to fix your face. I’m promise.” My mom tries to calm me down but how can I calm down when I got my face destructed?!

“I want my face back!! I want it now! I hate this face, I hate it!!!” I’m about to scratch my face until my mom stops me.

“don’t do this! We’ll fix it as soon as possible! I’ve contacted the best plastic surgeon in town and booked him. I’ll call him right now!” her words finally calm me down. After then, my mother goes out the room with a phone on her left ear.

Few moments after mom left, I see someone gets in the door. I hope that is the plastic surgeon that mom called before. He’s a quite fast. But no, he’s not the plastic surgeon. As I see the guy’s face, I know him very well. He’s Himchan.

“hi baby!! How are you …. “ his all smiling face turns right down after he sees my ugly face. Now what? My boyfriend also doesn’t like this face?? Of course you idiot! Who will like this thing called face?!

“baby … I’m .. sorry … “ that’s the only sentence I can manage between my tears. I look down in disappointment. How could he show me that face of disgust??

“your face …. It’s … “

“I know … “ I look up to meet his gaze. “I and my mom … we’ve planned to … “

“hold on.” He looks down and sighs. “I’m leaving now.” he suddenly turns around and heading to the door. wait! What is it?!

“wait! Baby, why are you leaving?! What do you mean?!!” I yell at him. At least, it stops him from leaving. He’s hesitating for a while before opens his mouth to speak.

“I’m ending this with you. I’m really sorry. It’s not like I don’t love you anymore. But you know, it will not be good if a kinka like me have an ugly faced as my girlfriend.” With that, he leaves. What?? He just …. Broke up with me because of this damned face??

“urrrggh!!!! You stupid! Idiot! Moron! I haven’t told you that I’m going to fix this damn face soon! You Bastard Kim Himchan!! You were the ing reason of all this!” I can’t hold up all the feelings I feel. Today is such a bad day for me! I got my face destructed, and even my boyfriend ditched me!! Great!! What a great day I Have!!

“honey.. what’s wrong?” my mom is shocked to find me in tears, more than the tears before.

“hi … HImchan … he just … ditched me.”

“what? That boy? I thought he was a good boy.” My mom hugs me, I hug her back tighter. Mom, I don’t know what to do now …

“honey … about the plastic surgery thing … “ my mom says after we pull away from the hug.

“what about it, mom?”

“well, the best plastic surgeon in town worked in this hospital. But unfortunately, he’s currently inactive. If you want, we can go out of the country to find a better plastic surgeon.”

“no mom! It will take a long time! I want my face back now!!” I grumpily say to my mom. It’s not that I want to give a burden on my mom’s back but it’s who I am, a grumpy little girl.

“we’ll not be able to do that! You have to be mature, baby.” My mom rubs my hair gently. I can see a drop of tears falls on my mom’s cheek.

“mom, please understand. My face means everything for me!” I cry even louder. God, is it a punishment? If yes, I will be a good girl from now on. I’ll go to church if I can get rid of this face soon.

Knock! Knock!

A nurse comes in after my mom signalling her to just get in.

“excuse me. we just want to inform you that Dr. Kim is already down stair. He’s agreed to do the plastic surgery now. And I would like to take Mrs. Sunny to the surgery room.” the words bring the spark back to my eyes. I and my mom are changing stare until a smile crept on my face.

“ah, what a good news! Take her. I’ll grab her old photograph.” My mom fetches a photo paper from her purse while the nurse gets me in the wheel chair and pushes me to the surgery room. Finally~!!