What happened last night?

Because I love you

 

Donghae's POV

"Ok, ok! I'll tell you what happened! But you must promise not to scream once I let go. Your clothes are over there at the bed." I said to her in a loud whisper, praying that that my neighbours would not have noticed the commotion. I waited for her to nod before releasing her. In a blur, she was out of my arms and at the foot of the bed, hugging her clothes tightly to her chest.

"Close your eyes and turn around!" She demanded, staring angrily at me when I stood gaping at her. Feeling the sudden loss of her body heat from my arms, I reluctantly turned away to face the window.

"Well? Talk!" She said, her voice slightly muffled by h the shirt she was pulling on.

"Alright... This was what happened last night..."

 

Last night...

"We were eating, talking and drinking, and I was telling you how I got your handphone number. Remember the first time we met two days ago? Yeah, you left your phone there so I picked it up, realised you didn't have a password set, and got your number. Then, I passed your phone back to Grace who passed it back to you. You called me sneaky, and wanted to come over to my side of the table and delete your number from my phone. But before you could walk over to my side, you kinda fainted in my arms because you were too drunk. I wanted to take you home but I couldn't get an address out of you, so I brought you to my place. As I was going to let you sleep on my bed, you suddenly vomited on me. I removed my shirt to change, but before I could put on a new one, in your drunk state, you grabbed me down onto the bed and wouldn't let go, so there we remained until this morning! This is the whole truth, I swear!" I said.

"You swear you're not lying?" I heard her soft voice behind me. Spinning around to face her, her face was suddenly very close to mine and I stumbled back in shock, my face colouring slightly as I saw her eyes read my face. Her expression changing from one of doubt and suspicion to one of reluctant acceptance. "Alright, I believe you. Well, I have to go anyway, so I'll see you around then!" She gave me a small smile and left my apartment quickly.

After she left, I took in a deep breath of relief and placed a hand to my chest, feeling my heart beating rapidly. Aish, why did she have to stand so close to me and look so cute? Unable to stand it anymore, I rushed to the toilet to splash some water on my face to calm myself down. Placing two hands on the sink, I looked at my still-flushed face and thought No, I was lying about last night... I didn't tell you the whole truth, but how could I? You would be too embarrassed to talk to me again...

 

What REALLY happened...

"I don't want to go hommmmeeeee..." She slurred and gave me a foolish smile, too drunk to think properly.

"Aish, you have to!" I insisted, then proceeded to look at her identification card for her address. Half-pulling and half-dragging her, I got into a taxi with her and gave the taxi driver directions to her house. Yet on the way there, she started complaining, whining and crying about how she didn't want to go home because she may bump into Siwon and then start crying again, and how she didn't want to worry her parents. Unable to refuse her, I reluctantly told the driver to turn around and head to my place. Great, I'll have to sleep on the couch tonight and get a backache tomorrow...

By the time we at my house, she was asleep. Piggy-backing her, I struggled to get my keys to open the door. I gently placed her on my bed and was placing the blanket over her when she suddenly woke up and vomited on my shirt, and then went back to sleep.

!!! I swore silently in my head as I turned to walk towards the bathroom to change shirts. Sighing softly from exhaustion, I closed my eyes as I slipped the shirt off my back. Suddenly, I felt a pair of cold, soft arms slip around my waist, and a warm face press against my back.

"I love you... Please don't leave me ok? I'll be the kind of girl that you want..." I heard her murmur, still under the influence of alcohol. Releasing the breath I didn't know I was holding, I turned around in the embrace and looked sadly at the girl who had loved a bad boy for the past 19 years and pushed her arms away from me carefully. Scooping her up bridal style, I brought her back to my bed and tucked her in for the second time. Leaning over her, I wiped away her tears and caressed her tear-streaked face, tucking a stray hair behind her ear. But before I could straighten and go to the couch, she suddenly reached for my belt and pulled me down on top of her. It was so sudden that I couldn't stop myself from falling on top of her and tried not to injure her in the process. She opened her eyes, but I saw that they were glazed over and unfocused. She smiled sweetly at me and my heart started to pound unsteadily and rapidly. I blinked quickly, trying to look somewhere else. I swallowed hard. With one swift move I didn't know she could do, she flipped me over such that I was lying on my back and she was on top of me, straddling my waist. Without a word, she started ping her skirt and pulling off her blouse while looking at me the whole time. My mind just froze and I lay there looking into her eyes. When she was down to only her underwear, she leaned down to give me a passionate kiss and started softly. I returned the kiss, feeling all my blood rush downwards, getting .

"Siwon..." She moaned into the kiss.

Shocked and disgusted, i pulled away from the kiss and stared at her. Unexpectedly, her eyes grew focused, and in a moment of lucidity, she hugged me tightly and started to weep painfully.

"I'm sorry Donghae, I didn't mean to say that... I'm sorry if I've hurt you by saying that, but please don't leave me..." She whispered into my chest, and in that instant, my heart melted and I lay there unmoving.

She repeated those words over and over again until she fell asleep, and I her hair carefully until I fell asleep...

 -------

I punched the sink in frustration as I looked at my blushing self in the mirror. This is not good, I cannot fall in love...

"I heard that!" An irritatingly familiar voice filled my house.

Not turning around, I cleaned off the moisture on my face with a towel and turned to face the devil with an expressionless face.

"Henry. Now what do you want? I don't remember using up my wishes yet." I stated, planting my hands on my hips as I saw the devil make himself comfortable on my couch, crossing his legs and looking up at me with a smug expression.

"Now, is this how you treat me? I let you meet the girl of your dreams remember? I give you 7 wishes and here you are treating me like this? Tsk tsk... You make me so sad, Donghae." Henry said in mock sadness.

"Come on, it's not like those wishes are free. I'll have to go back with you and become a devil once I'm done with your wishes. Damn, I wish I never took up your offer. Now I can't love her because I don't want to hurt her when I leave with you..." Donghae said sadly.

"Now now, don't be like that. You still have 3 wishes remember?" Henry smirked and then snapped his fingers and disappeared.

"That devil... I never know what he's thinking..." Donghae complained as he went back to the toilet to put on a shirt and continue his day.

3 wishes left... Yes... Donghae would never forget the day he met this devil and the agreement he made with IT...