Chapter 3: Dance Lesson

The Gate To Heaven (Part 2)

I lost track of time when I was singing.. so I was a bit late.. ok more than late.. like 10 minutes late? Ooops! I had trouble writing my song, because of my injured arm. As I enter the dancing room.. I can hear ballad music playing from the room. As soon as I entered the room, B.A.P all stared at me and it remind me of.. nothing!! Nothing happened!! I snap back at myself. Then there’s.. Min?? I didn’t know she would have this class too!? No wonder she has a lot of pictures of them!!.. Up close.. really up close that you can see their actual size!! Apparently I wasn’t the only one who was surprised.. she was surprised too. Min really can’t hide her emotions can she? She’s sitting there with open.

“Oooh!! There she is!! Where were you?!!?” The teacher asked me.
“In the bathroom.” I lied.
“Ok well you’re really late.. so I’m not sure if you can dance today..” She said back to me.
Then Himchan came right towards me and took my left arm and said,
“It’s ok, I’ll teach her.”
Again I had no time to refuse. The song played, and it’s Exo-K What Is Love. Himchan took my right hand and intertwined his hand to mines and put his other hand gently on my waist. I tried not to overreact or worst blush! Why did the teacher have to choose a ballad song for my first day of school?!? Awwh it’s killing me!! His body is inches away from me. If I move an inch closer, I could probably kiss him.. not that I wanted to do that. Then he pulled me closer to him, really close to him. That there was no space separating us two from each other. We were so close that I could smell him, from his hair, to his cologne. He then took the lead as we sway back and forth. I held my breath as I looked at everyone dancing. WHAT THE!!? Min is dancing with Yongguk??! And they’re actually talking to each other and smiling to one another?!? Are they dating or something??! As I stare at them with huge eyes, Himchan whispered in my ear.
“I heard you singing. You were really good.”
I quickly took a step back and stared at him.
“So you were the one who was looking at me from behind??” I asked horrified.
I didn’t mean to sound scared.. actually yes I was really scared. I still couldn’t get those images away. I wanted to rip off Himchan’s hair.. but i dared not to.
“Yes that was me. And I’m right. Your singing voice really matches with your pretty face.” He replied back.
There it goes I blushed! I couldn’t help it ok!! He smiled and said,
“I can help you write your song.. Since it is due Tomorrow and I saw you struggling.”
I can’t believe he saw me!! Yeah i was struggling way too much. How embarrassing Aliee!! I wanted to hit myself on the head but I forgot that my hand were locked to Himchan’s hand.
“No it’s ok..” I said back. It’ll probably be more embarrassing if he sees me singing.
“Why? You don’t want me to see you sing?” he said, as he read my mind.
I was about to talk back but he leaned closer to me and said in my ear,
“I already heard you sing. So theres nothing to be embarrassed about.”
I was about to agree to him, but I thought about all those crazy fans.. talking about crazy fans, I see Min holding hands with Yongguk!!! Ok!!! They are definitely dating!!! No wonder she told me to stay away from him! They’re secretly dating thats why!! Wow! I never expected them to date!.. I mean.. just look at her.. and him.. isn’t he in a gang?? Isn’t she scared of him!?
“You’re looking at Min right? Yeah their dating. They’ve been dating for a year now.” Himchan said as I turned my face to him in surprise,our face was inches away from him and I immediately let go of his hand and stepped back. Wow!! I almost kissed him!! That was close!! He smiled and quickly took my hand once again and brought me towards him as he said,
“The teachers staring at us now. We have to dance like this for awhile. I don’t mean to make you nervous.”
As I looked away from him and said,
“I’m not nervous.”
“Of course you’re not. Why won’t you look at my face and tell me.” He replied back playfully.
I see he wants to play around, I might as well play around too. I leaned closer to him and I said softly in his ears,
“I’m not nervous and no I don’t need your help with writing my song.”