Chapter 2: Evening Sky

The Gate To Heaven (Part 2)

April 2007

I froze there for a second, then they all opened their eyes at the same time and turned their heads towards me. I immediately ran out of the piano room and went to the bathroom. I had no idea why I ran away, maybe it was my injured arm and somehow the pain shot up to my brain and now I’m seeing things... Okay Ailee you’re crazy! Of course they are human beings! Why would they be aliens??! I yelled at myself as I stared into the mirror and took a deep breath. I then went out of the bathroom and went into another piano room. As soon as I touched the piano, I was gone from this world. I focused on playing the piano and composing my song called “Evening Sky”
Love comes again though you leave me.
Even if I had a clamorous parting.
You weigh on my mind over and over like this.
I laugh for loving something occasionally.
I feel the happiness more occasionally.
But you are deep in me.
As I’m singing, I can feel someone staring at me from behind. I dare not to look back as I continue to sing. Then I stop singing because thats all I wrote in the song. I’m so scared to leave this room, but I know I have to go to dance lesson. Great, they’ll all be there. What am I going to do?!.. Wait nothing.. because I didn’t see anything.. or did I??.. No Ailee don’t be crazy again!