all over again

ToGetHer

 

all of them waiting outside the operation room.

himchan sit on the floor, there strain blood at his shirt and jeans. hold his head, still try to clam himself from kill eric. that man end up staying in the house instant coming with them here and thats make himchan bit surprise. he think her dad will prohibit him to come.

"himchan-ah-" he see his father comeing toward him with worried in his face "are you alright?" he grab his son hand and pull him up "what with this blood?"

"because of your son, my daughter got shot!" mr jeon answer it instant of himchan.

mr kim turn his body, hate to see him this close, look at the woman next to him make his heart get more hurt. "what do you mean?" 

"she take the bullet for me dad and now she fighting for her life inside there" again he break down "and if anything happen to her, i dont know if i can survive"

"you stupid! its her fault, no need to feel sorry for her!" his remark make mrs jeon stand up and slap mr kim on his face. they both looking at each other tears forming again from her tired face.

"did our story need to be recur? or you want me to die so you can be happy?" 

mr kim looking at mrs jeon helplessly, he always hate to see her cry. it make him weak everytime he see her, thats why he always been avoid her. "you know our family just cant be together"

mrs jeon wipe her tears that flowing down her cheek, with her husband pat her back "what should i do to make both of you accept them?"

himchan who stand there know there somehthing happen betweek them cant understand single thing they shouting about, "dad, aunty- i dont understand"

"you dont understand?" mr kim look at his son "i will tell you a story, 25 years ago. a man and a girl love each other, promise that they will be together no matter what happen. then in the end she leave him and marry another man"

"yes, the lover is your dad and my wife and the other man is me" mr jeon say, all of us look tired and worried about hyosung and now with this too. 

himchan froze, so this is why their parents hate each other?but he cant think now, all he want is hyosung to be safe. limp, he sit near the operation room and ignoring his surrounding. his dad let him be, he sit and press his fingers on his forehead. not in his wildest dream, he must see this kind of scene again!

a minute pass to hours. finally the doctor come out "how is she?is she ok?"

"she alright, now let her rest" 

all of them, sigh in relieve. "thank you so much,-" tears that he been holding back flowing down. when hyosung being drag by the nurse out from the operation room. himchan, hold her hands and whisper to her many times how much he love her.

 

now its just mrs jeon with mr kim. mr jeon beg her husband so she can talk with mr kim privately.

"dongjun-ah,-" mr jeon calling mr kim name, the first time after 25 years. enough make him feel weak but he didnt turn around too look at her. he is afraid he will soften and became the week dongjun again. before he never can ignore her request. he always agree and do anything so she can be happy.

"dongjun-ah,-" she turn him around. make him look at the her eyes. "can we forgot about the past?i cant stand see our child being sad because me. today my daughter almost die, later if we keep them separate i dont know what will happen. i dont want to lose her and im sure you dont want to lose your son too right?"

he know she right, seeing what happen today. he know their child can be reckless.

"why dont you ask your daughter to marry that moon son?just like you do before?"

"i dont want to marry him, you know it!" tears forming and ready to fall anytime.

"then why?tell me the reason!" he almost shouting. talking abut this like open the old scar and its hurting him.

she never had chance to tell him the truth, why she leave her and choose to marry another man "how can i leave my poor dad alone?he dying" she start to sob "later when he leave me, i found out im pregnant and see your wedding then i know there is no change for me to comeback to you"

"what?" he never know about her dad, he always think its her that betrayed him. "why dont you tell me?" he grab her shoulder. "why you think its too late, you know between us, its never gonna be to late!"

"im sorry" she keep crying till he cant stand it, he pull her in his arms. "im sorry" she repeat.

"no, i am. im sorry for misunderstand you" he wipe her tears. "we not destiny to be together but lets pass it to our children" he smile. "let them be happy"

"really?"

"dont cry and tell them about this. tell them we bless them" 

"dongjun-ah, just want you to know. i never forget about you, i think about you every single time but you know we cant be together" he just nod hear her words. "and thank you"

"i know, we can be together this life but promise me, next life we must meet again!"

she nod and smiling. they walk to hyosung room, want her to quick tell them about this. he didnt hate her anymore the fact he never has, but now he feel more ease after know the truth, she do love him and never forget about him. at lease he can live in peace.

 

 

__________________________________
 
next chapter gonna be the last^^