tragedy

ToGetHer

 

today she promise him to meet him no matter what its take, two days pass. she being lock inside her house, cant go out, eric take her cellphone. he double the guard outside so its impossible for himchan to climb into her room.

"dont even try think to run away or i will kill your lover!"  

till now no one know about this yet!

at least her father didnt know anything about her and himchan or it will be a real disaster. she neet to think a way to meet himchan and run away together. she cant stand this anymore!

"mom! maybe mom will understand" right after she think about it, her mom come inside her room.

"hyosung-ah"

"mom, i need to talk but please listen till the end" her mom nod and listen all her daughter story. her expression keep changing and make hyosung dont know what will her mom say but she know her mom always think about her more than anything in this world.

"please mom!" she beg.

"i know you didnt love eric but this-" she sigh "are you sure?are you ready to leave all your luxury life and your family for him?" the elder firmly ask her daughter.

she dont want this too, she dont want to leave her family "if only dad can understand"

"your dad wont, they hate each other. his dad also beat him up after he tell him. your dad probably kill him for dare fall for his daughter" 

"help me meet himchan?"

again look at her daughter, hyosung know that before her mom and dad marry without love just like hyosung and eric. its hard to let her go but "i dont want you to feel the same way like me, before i didnt have the guts to run away but if you both really love each other. i trust you"

"thank you mom!" she hug her mom. relived her mom willing to help her.

"pack anything you need and we will go before your dad back home"

 

in other side, himchan waiting for hyosung in the place they meet for the first time. the wait inside a big ballroom hotel, remember the moment where he catch her eyes and looking at her beautiful face, its sound crazy but he never feel like that before.

when he saw her, its like she the only one that present in this ballroom.

smile disappear from his face "why our family must hate each other" he sigh.

its still half hour, he surprise when he got a call from unknown number. lucky he pick it up and its turn out to be hyosung call. he surprise and happy when she say her mother will help her escape.

at least in her family there someone who can understand them. not like him, the only family he has is his father but he cant  understand his son at all.

himchan walk back and forth, a long hours passes. its dark outside.he call her but no-one pick it up. then a massage appear at his screen say

"hyosung father found out, i will try talk to him. dont act recklessly and dont came here. hyosung father get angry. from hyosung mom"

"!" he curse.

he know if he break through hyosung house its same like suicide but i better die than see her marry other man. without thinking much he drive his car to jeon resident.

 

"dad, please. i didnt love eric oppa. i love kim himchan" hyosung kneel in front her father, plead him.

"you dare talking about that kim family!" he scream.

"but dad, we love each other-"

"no but, its impossible my daughter love that bastard son!" his face became so red cause too much anger. cant believe his daughter will love that kim.

"i rather die than marry another man-" 

"you-" for the first time in his life, he rise his hand and almost slap his own daughter. but he stop, he already promise himself he will never lay his hands on his daughter.

"please dad, please understand me. i love him and he love me. we both will die if we cant be with together" tears flowing down her cheeks. hold her dad hands.

"hyosung-ah-" he sigh, "since you born, i always give anything you want but this one. i cant" he reach his hand to her head. caress it, "you are my only child that i have, dont fail me" 

she shook her head "dad, i always listen to you but this one i cant" she talking back. she dont want to make her dad angry and sad but they love she had with himchan is unbreakable. its impossible for her even to think to live without him.

their conversation being interrupt with a loud bang sound.

both hyosung and her dad come out from study room and meet with eric and hyosung mom at the living room. 

"himchan, what are you doing here?" hyosung hysteric, she running toward him but eric catch her hand and make her stay beside him.

"you have guts to come here huh" eric smirk "get ready to die" he take out his gun and point it to himchan.

"DONT-" hyosung scream as she running to block the gun that already release the bullet.

"eric-ah dont-" hyosung mother scream but its too late, the bullet hit hyosung back. thats a  himchan catch hyosung before she collapse to the floor. 

her parents rush to her, her mother and himchan crying and his father almost got an heart attack while eric taken back, surprise hyosung will block the bullet for himchan. all of them surprise.

"dad, told you. i rather die than life without him-" she hardly talk.

"stupid kid, CALL THE AMBULANCE-" her father scream.

"hyosung-ah, you must life, you must life-" himchan trembling.  

she able to smile "i..i love you-" and she lose her consciousness.

 

__________________________________
 
next chapter i will unveil the reason why two family hate each other ><
  hope you like it, dont forget ot leave a comment^^