Happy Birthday

Memories

Xin Ri's friends gathered around her at the table about to sing her Happy Birthday... it was the first year she was without Tabi. They started singing "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to yo.. Sounds faded away as she disppeared into her memories keeping a glance to the side of the yard by the gate entrance.

Once more her friends and family were gathered around her again to celebrate her birthday but she was missing that one special person but he couldnt help it he had to shoot for a movie. Xin Ri understood and looked at her family smiled and listened to them start singing.... when from the corner of her eye she thought she saw her fiance. She glanced towards who had caught her eye and did a double take.

"Tabi!!" The singing was cut off mid halt as her chair fell backward running to him and jumping into his arms. He caught her and he and the family broke into laughter. She peppered his face with light pecks saying "I missed you" over and over. He accepted all her kisses and swung her around catching her in suprise she started laughing when on the last swing he caught her laughing mouth and gave her a deep kiss. The family surrounded them all hooted and teased them ending with her tucking her head into his neck.

..to you.. Xin Ri came back to the present a few seconds after the song ended. She gave a small smile and blew out her candles as her family watched her knowing she was suffering without him...