Afternoon

Memories

Xin Ri sat outside contendly it was about 3:47 in the afternoon. As she sat there a airplane flew overhead as she looked out at their yard and two dogs.The sun was shining bright and hot causing water to drip down the side of her glass of tea. There was a slight breeze that kept her cool.Fox grass swayed gently where their yard ended.At the moment she felt really content.Behind her the glass door slid back.She looked behind her and smiled "Back from work?"

"Yea, but I'm tired. I was going to sleep but saw you out here and wanted to greet you." He leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek.She returned the kiss.

"Well, why dont you just lay on my lap and sleep here?" She set aside her laptop ."I've missed you." Sueng Hyun took her hand and clasped their hands together. She made a small laugh and used her other hand to run through his hair. He shut his eyes and fell asleep. She sat their happy  for an hour or so when she felt Sueng hyun squeezed her hand gently."Awake?"

"Yes." he replied opening his eyes and looking up at her.

 "Are you comfy?"

"Yes, your lap is very comfy sweetheart. Being with you just gives me energy." he smiled a crooked smile.

"Tell me what you did today?"

"Today we created a new Mv. It was about being strong no matter who puts you down or whos mean to you things can get better."

"Thats great you know how i love those songs like Nuest's Action and Face."

Sueng Hyuns' tummy grumbled. "Haha I guess thats my que to feed you Hyunnie. I made goulash tonight. Afterwards its to bed with you mister."

"Will you lay next to me?"

"Yes." They both got up still holding hands and went inside.