Bathroom Sweets

Memories

Xin Ri woke up in the morning and lazily got up. She did her rountine of eating breakfast first and then brushing her teeth. While brushing her teeeth another memory hit her.

 

 "Good morning my sweetheart." Seung Hyun said as he wrapped his arms around her.

Xin Ri jumped from the shock with her toothbrush hanging from she lightly hit him in the chest. " You scared me Hyunnie. That wasn't very nice." Seung Hyun just brought her closer and kissed her on the forehead. With that done he turned her around and let her go.

" My turn Xin Ri."

  Seung Hyun got out his toothbrush while fending off Xin Ri's attacks.

"OPPA quit it I need to spit out my toothpaste!" He laughed when he heard that as she slurped up her toothpaste. Seung Hyun thought he was winning but in a minute or so she attacked him and wiped her toothbrush on the back of his T-shirt. He turned around only for her to bump him out of the way and this only happened because she suprised him.

"Hey Ri ....", she looked at him in the mirror and grinned impishly at him."You little devil you."

" Sorry Oppa but, I needed to get rid of my toothpaste."

" I will take revenge on you."

Xin Ri wiped and smiled. "Okay Hyunnie I'll be waiting. She kissed his cheek and left Sueng Hyun to finish up in the bathroom.

 

She came out of that days memory cleaned up her face and left the room.